Autumn09 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Can we have a thread where we can give suggestions for new FFs? Sometimes we have a story idea but not the time to see it to completion or sometimes we feel someone else can execute an idea better than ourselves. So we can maybe use this thread to put our FF suggestions. What do you think of it? Thoda interactive bhi ho jayega.

Edited by Autumn09 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phlo004 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ye idea pata hai di nein bhi diya tha par kisine use hi nhi kiya ..mere khyaal sein ye best hai humein yahi choose karna chahiye 👍🏼

Autumn09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phlo004

Ye idea pata hai di nein bhi diya tha par kisine use hi nhi kiya ..mere khyaal sein ye best hai humein yahi choose karna chahiye 👍🏼

Rekha always has good ideas. Isse to jise likhne ka man h and koi idea nahi aa raha h use inspiration bhi mil jayegi and if a reader gets to read a story based on their idea, to vo aage ki updates ke liye excited bhi rahenge. And is thread me we can also give suggestions to each other where we can improve.

Edited by Autumn09 - 2 years ago
sehreemstory thumbnail

I think so ye sahi rahe ga idea ka idea bhi mil jaye ga and hume pata bhi chal jayega ki kis ko kaise story pasnad hai❤️

Autumn09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sehreemstory

I think so ye sahi rahe ga idea ka idea bhi mil jaye ga and hume pata bhi chal jayega ki kis ko kaise story pasnad hai❤️

Haan at least we will know our readers' preferences. Like if someone likes light, slice of life stories, they'll not be interested in angsty ones. If someone likes stories with a darker bent, they won't prefer stories with the flavour of Karan Johar's or Suraj Barjatya movies.

Kalma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What about a story about Kalyani coming to Aurangabad to meet her family and wanting to become a teacher: many family members start hating her but Mj, the guy her cousin is set to marry, starts falling for her...

Something with a different pov, not always him hating her and she being the classic oriental female who bears it all for the sake of her marriage and such.

Let her be someone who can give tit for tat when needed, even to Malhar, if misunderstandings are created by Sampu dayaan.

Autumn09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalma92

What about a story about Kalyani coming to Aurangabad to meet her family and wanting to become a teacher: many family members start hating her but Mj, the guy her cousin is set to marry, starts falling for her...

Something with a different pov, not always him hating her and she being the classic oriental female who bears it all for the sake of her marriage and such.

Let her be someone who can give tit for tat when needed, even to Malhar, if misunderstandings are created by Sampu dayaan.

Good idea. In show they completely ruined her spunky aura after revenge marriage. Malhar was such a great character but to gain TRPs, they ruined it.

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Autumn09

Can we have a thread where we can give suggestions for new FFs? Sometimes we have a story idea but not the time to see it to completion or sometimes we feel someone else can execute an idea better than ourselves. So we can maybe use this thread to put our FF suggestions. What do you think of it? Thoda interactive bhi ho jayega.

This is exactly what me and Priyu discussed last week. 

Let's have an FF idea thread. People can post their ideas and suggestions. Any writers can use the ideas suitable for their existing stories or a new one.. 

Phlo004 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn09

Rekha always has good ideas. Isse to jise likhne ka man h and koi idea nahi aa raha h use inspiration bhi mil jayegi and if a reader gets to read a story based on their idea, to vo aage ki updates ke liye excited bhi rahenge. And is thread me we can also give suggestions to each other where we can improve.

hmm...abhi mere pass to bohot saari ffs hai aur saath main os new bhi hai par agr aap logo main sein koi try karega to main jaroor padhne aaungi 👍🏼

Abhi bhi ek new os hi likh rahi hoo hope so iss week kein end tak poori ho jaayein its goona be my longest os 😆

Autumn09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

This is exactly what me and Priyu discussed last week. 

Let's have an FF idea thread. People can post their ideas and suggestions. Any writers can use the ideas suitable for their existing stories or a new one.. 

Hai na? We will also get to know our readers and it'll make them interact with the ones who write. Kisi ko idea nahi mil raha h but likhne ka mann hai unke liye bhi accha hai

And kisi ko writing block h yet unke paas idea h unke liye bhi sahi h ki at least their idea won't die out.