Madalsa Sharma new interview

sunshine36 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/madalsa-sharma-of-anupamaa-trolling-is-obvious-but-it-is-not-a-negative-role-of-a-conventional-vamp_181836

I just have one thing to ask..what the f%$%kety f$$#k is she talking about🤣🤣🤣🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunshine36 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Tagging more coz why should I alone be tortured..haslo thoda tum log bhi..after todays episode this is the only comical relief😂😂

tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Maine abhi Teri post me likha hai .. isi ke liye... Koi roast banao yaar iska .... ðŸ¤£

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Like character. Like actor😆 Unintentionally hilarious😆

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Mujhe wo gaane ki lines yaad aa gayi-

O pata nahi ji kaunsa nasha karta hai...🤣🤣

She literally said this-

"Girl of today fighting against regressive family"

"Educated girl trapped in regressive family due to her love for V"

🤣🤣

Do I even need to elaborate on theSe statements?

Some actors really go far to justify their characters. Whats the obsession i dont get it. No complain on her acting and hard work she puts in but ye character justification ka kya matlab hai yaar. Chupchap maan lo na ki kavya has turned into one toxic character.

Anyways...may be its their way to get into the skin of character🤔

tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Infact I really appreciate the actor who is playing toshu. He literally apologised when he acted for the scene where toshu was saying foul words to Anu his mother. He said it in interview that it was his roles requirements else please never say such hurtful words to ur mother. 

He did not justified the characters action. He said it clearly that it is wrong. 

HpTheChosenOne thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

Aree nahi.... mereko lagta hai usne woh ghatiya quality wala use kiya hoga w$$d 😂🤣🤣😬

Piyu234 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This girl is literally going insane..though her dialogues in the show are apt and fans voices but she’s going in deep to justify her character..madalsa is no brainer in real life also 

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: tintin0602

Infact I really appreciate the actor who is playing toshu. He literally apologised when he acted for the scene where toshu was saying foul words to Anu his mother. He said it in interview that it was his roles requirements else please never say such hurtful words to ur mother. 

He did not justified the characters action. He said it clearly that it is wrong. 

True, some people know how to differentiate between character and real.life personality. I will not take any name but one another actor from number 2 trp show also gave interview to IF and when asked about whether he feels connected to his character or believes in him, he said that he prefers being objective about his role. This gives him freedom to not like the character and truly believe in what the script make him do but still gives his 100 percent to perform it. He cant be subjective and defend his characters wrong doings. Its good for his own sanity😆

Ria23 thumbnail

I don’t want to know what she is high on? Bit who are those people who are her fans and praising for kavya🤣