ZDMN OS ~ Isi Umar Mein

SarafWasima thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

The morning scene of the Mahajan Mansion was no less than an abnormal household. The maid and the helpers were busy doing the morning chores whereas the king and queen of the place were busy, relaxing in each other's arms at the backyard of the bungalow, having their morning coffee and basking under the morning sun rays. Inside the bungalow, there was a person who was rushing down the stairs, running her hands through her hairs. She smiled at the helpers who greeted her good morning and wished back too.

"Good morning Kaka" she wished the cook, taking an apple from the fruits and munching on it in hurry. 

"Morning Monami bitiya! I think you are late again and trying not to be actually late by hurrying and skipping the breakfast?" He asked and she shrugged as if that's her routine, continuing eating the apple. She came out of the kitchen to see her brother sitting to eat breakfast. She smirked as she strode towards him and smacked his head from behind, making him curse under his breath and glare at her.

"Chote, you are going to be late... How many times should I say you that it is always important to be on time?" Monami said, taking her bag from one of the chairs and hung it on her shoulders.

"I am not a younger brother, I am your twin! So stop ordering around and I know what's good and bad for me, stop bugging me!" Sid said irately, but deep down, he loved his sister more than anything else. Monami poked a tongue out at him and took a bite from his plate of parathas, snatching his morsel too.

"Mummmaaaaaaaa" he shouted, irritated by his sister. She knew it was getting late yet, she wouldn't let him have breakfast and then, lecture him about time and punctuality.

"Scream all you want, you know where they would be" Monami smirked, taking one last bite and going to the backyard, to bid bye to her parents... They came into her view, sitting on the swing at the garden, in each other's arms and enjoying the solace.

"Bye Mumma, bye Papa. See you guys in the evening!" She said shouting waving at them and her papa waved back at her, while her mother blew a flying kiss towards her. She turned back and entered the dining room once again, through which she could go to the main door to exit but her brother made her stop in her tracks.

"Let's see who you will bully around when my Jiju will come" he said teasing her.

"Oye invisible Jiju ke visible chamche, focus on your breakfast first" she said and rushed out, shaking her head. She smiled unknowingly, with the thought of her brother's invisible Jiju and how she didn't believe in all these things. Well, her parents were so much in love till date, after their successful love marriage but this is a defective piece Monami! Unlike her parents, she believes in arranged marriages and doesn't think of love at all. She just doesn't understand the concept and complications of love and simply, be away from it too. She believes her parents too much, to leave the choice to her parents and enjoy life to the fullest!

Shaking her head off all the thoughts, she quickly slid into her car and drove off towards her college, humming the song playing in the radio.

Students were chatting with each other in a class, some of them running across the corridors to reach on time, professors getting ready to go to their classes ans some careless students just hanging around, but there was one girl who was restless and somewhat tensed.

"Where is he?" Chitra asked Sanjana, who was sitting in front of her, and Chitra was sitting with her boyfriend Bala.

"You know him Chitra" Bala said sighing, shaking his head.

"The day he will come on time, will be a miraculous day!" Sanjana added and Chitra turned back to the front, pouting her lips slightly. Soon the class started filling and the professor entered and the whole class got quite. She huffed thinking he will again be late and punished and bent down to take her book.

"Hey!" Sanjana almost jumped in her seat, hearing his voice and turned to look the seat beside her was already occupied by Sid. She rolled her eyes and concentrated on the professor ahead, thinking he might have again sneaked into soundless without the notice of the professor.

"How do you always manage to sneak in so expertly?" Chitra asked, smacking his head from behind and he playfully glared at her. 

"It's called talent! Which some people doesn't have at all, you know, its very rare" he said smirking and raising his imaginary collar. Sanjana looked back at the front to see the professor glaring at them. She fake coughed and everyone got the signal and got quite. 

The Siddharth Mahajan, the heartthrob of the young girls had this exclusive talent apart from dancing, of sneaking into the class, without catching anyone's eye. He had, as he always does, entered into the class when professor was facing the board quietly and slid into his seat smoothly. 

Sid turned and looked at Sanjana, who was looking ahead and smiled. But quickly looked ahead, scolding himself for letting his feelings overtake him for a moment. No! He can't do this! Sanjana is sister of his best friend Karan and he values his friendship more than anything else. He tried to keep his face straight, trying to keep the slight ping in his heart with the thought. 

Sid has a long time crush on Sanjana, but always cuts off his feelings, thinking them to be temporary. He is trying to move on from his crush, but that isn't so easy with getting to meet her daily. Taking a deep breath, he calmed his brain wars and concentrated on the class going ahead.

The loud music buzzing in the background and the young crowd grooving to it crazily. At the bar counter of the club, sat a boy sipping his beer from the mug. Devilishly handsome, well built, a perfect eye candy for any girl.  A girl approached him, waving her hips in a sl*tty way and he smirked seeing her.

"Hey handsome, wanna dance?" She asked slurring and Karan kept down his beer mug.

"Why not, with the beautiful lady in front of me" Karan replied and turned to her and getting on the dance floor. She started dancing sexily and he started doing some hot moves too. It was all okay until the girl encircled her hands around Karan’s neck and pulled him closer. Sweat started forming on Karan's forehead but he continued to dance. Suddenly, the girl pulled his neck closer and was about to smash her lips on his, but Karan pushed her away. He frowned, coz again, he didn't feel right to get intimate with this girl. 

"I am sorry but I got to go" saying so he started walking away from her, but not before hearing her curse him. Sighing, he came back to his friends and took his mug.

"See this person here... This is the 38th time that you have turned down a girl, isn't it?" Faizi, Karan's best friend asked, shaking his head in disbelief at him. Karan took a huge gulp of the beer and nodded his head.

"You know I don't play around with girls" Karan said, bobbing his head to the music, diverting his attention from the current topic.

"Then why do you even lead them ahead?" Faizi asked. Today it was just both of them clubbing as rest of their friends were busy. 

"I just flirt around. They get the wrong message, not my fault though" Karan replied raising his hands in surrender and shrugging off the topic. 

"Sometimes I just wonder why didn't you had even a single girlfriend till date!" Faizi said casually, with underlying mischief and Karan glared at him. 

"Relationships are not my thing!" Karan said dismissing the topic and Faizi got the clue too. Faizi’s eyes feel on a girl, sitting on a bar stool, couple of seats ahead and strode towards her, but not before winking at Karan. Karan shook his head, taking another sip from the mug. Karan is a dream boy of every girl, but doesn't believe in love. Thinks of it as just time-pass and a thing which makes a person vulnerable. For him, girls are like buses and trains, if one goes, another one comes. The term 'Love' doesn't exist at all in reality and people are blind to run for a person.

The boy who was hugging the girl, withdrew himself, wiping the moisture in his eyes and fished out a small box from his pocket. Taking few steps back, he kneeled down in front of her...

"Dear love of my life, will you be my better half for the rest of our life?" The boy asked and the girl couldn't control her tears of happiness. She forwarded her hand for him to slid the ring and he did happily. He got up the next moment and they kissed like their life depended on each other...

Releasing a breath she didn't realize she was holding, she closed the book with a happy smile playing on her lips and eyes a bit moist. Finally the leads were going to be one, despite of all the hurdles and heartbreaks in their way. Sighing, she got up and placed the now completely read book into the shelf, amongst many others and she came back to where she was sitting.

A room in the Dubey Villa was not out of lights, even this late at night. There was a hopelessly romantic girl, sitting on a bean bag, beside the light lamp and in front of the opened doors of the open balcony. Sanjana sat there, still in a trance of the novel she finished now...

Suddenly, the wind blew wildly and it started raining. She smiled joyfully because loved rains and she stepped out of the balcony door, but remaining under the shed. She pouted thinking how her mother would scold if she will come to know that she drenched herself in rain at late night. Shaking the negative thoughts off her head, she forwarded her hand, the palm facing upwards and smiled feeling the rain drops falling on her palms.

She never experienced how love would be, but she believes that it would definitely be magical! She dreams of someday, someone will come only for her and sweep her off her feet. She believes in love, she believes in destiny, she believes in the miracles love can do...

After standing to her heart's content in the balcony, enjoying at least the smell, feel and the view of rains, she strolled inside her room. Wiping off the little wetness from her body, she lies down on her bed. 

All the four persons lied down on their beds, thinking of the days and drifted to sleep, with a faint smile on their faces. All unaware of the things destiny has in store for them, unaware that, all their lives are going on a rollercoaster ride soon, unaware of how their lives are going to be tangled with each other's...

*~*~*

Good, Bad, criticism always welcomed 😳

-Saraf Wasima ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SarafWasima thumbnail

Drop down your reviews ❤️

SarafWasima thumbnail
Originally posted by: SarafWasima

Drop down your reviews ❤️

WinterAy thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This made me go awww🌟

Will be looking out for the next update...

SarafWasima thumbnail
Originally posted by: WinterAy

This made me go awww🌟

Will be looking out for the next update...

One Shot hai 😒 but thank you!  🤗❤️

ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Wow.. different from serial..

Love it..

Continue soon

Thanks for tagging me..

WinterAy thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SarafWasima

One Shot hai 😒 but thank you!  🤗❤️

Ooo....my bad. 

But I'll still be waiting for new stories😌

Angel_Diya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Can you please continue this?? This was so different.. I would love to read more on this❤❤ plzzz🙏🙏

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Interesting take on love by each character... Ek aur chapter banta hai boss... make it a TS, please. 2nd chapter on perspective change maybe?? 😉

p.s. Aap ne bhi cheating kar di... show ne waise hi Faizi ko bagal kar diya hai aap ne bhi KoeZi ko nikaal feka... itna bada dhoka 🤣🤣

MochaQueen thumbnail

Thanks for the tag!!

I loved the use of rain here to add depth and the open ending