Anuj Or Angad whom you find better on individual basis ???

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Anupamaa-Anuj and Tejo-Angad

Stories of Star Plus show ‘Anupamaa’ and Colors’ show ‘Udaariyaan’ have a similar angle. Both the shows have had dutiful wife giving their all to make their relationships work. Anupamaa and Tejo loved their husbands Vanraj and Anuj dearly. However, their husbands cheated on them with other women leading them to take some strong decisions in life.

Tejo and Anupamaa have been very giving and loving to their in-laws, but these characters don’t shy away from keeping their self-respect intact and walk out of a toxic relationship. The nation sympathized with Anupamaa and Tejo when they learnt about their husbands cheating on them. The viewers also called out Vanraj and Fateh’s characters and criticized them. And owing to the same, they applauded the ladies when they decided to walk out of the relationship and give it back to people who took them for granted.

Fandoms of both the shows were waiting for new entries in Anu and Tejo’s lives who would treat them with utmost respect and love that they always deserved. And, entering their lives as their knights in shining armor were two handsome men - Anuj (Gaurav Khanna) and Angad (Karan V Grover) respectively. Anuj has been in love with Anupamaa since many years and got a chance to enter her life as he shifted his base from abroad. Angad, on the other hand is swept away by the kind of person that Tejo is. Both Anuj and Angad brought hope and happiness is Anu and Tejo’s lives.

PS it's a general session no need to fight 

Anuj always my choice Angad I don't watch so cant judge 

But ghar pe jo dekhte hain anuj the freshness which gaurav brings while playing the charector the feel he actually lioves Anupama is far beyond visible as if he is living the charector 

than that Angad cannot do that no offence but can't compare both charector  also I don't know why media doing this 

Originally posted by mithilalovesksg

Anuj always my choice Angad I don't watch so cant judge 

But ghar pe jo dekhte hain anuj the freshness which gaurav brings while playing the charector the feel he actually lioves Anupama is far beyond visible as if he is living the charector 

than that Angad cannot do that no offence but can't compare both charector  also I don't know why media doing this 

Just looking characters  friend phase

Anuj as friend of anupamaa

Angad as friend of Tejo....

Storyline is different so no comparrision 

Just a healthy discussion for this.