Message to the Readers

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello !! 

I am writing this note on behalf of the few writers including myself who still take time to write and update the stories on the characters that we have loved. 

We know that the show is no longer on air. Still we continued our stories to entertain those of you who visit the forum in the eagerness to read. 

Very few of you take the time to give us a response. A big thanks to those who consider our feelings and do so. 

I would say the rest of you who read and go silently are just taking us for granted. 

It really takes hours to write an update which probably just takes a few minutes for you all to read. Is it too much to for us to expect a response. 

Hitting the Like button is just taking the easy way out. It might hardly take a 2 or 3 minutes for you all to write a comment. There's no need to write lengthy comments, even a short comment would speak volumes. 

Lastly I would like to say that we are also not free to sit and write updates. We have jobs, families and commitments too.. Inspite of that we are trying.. 

Yes  I agree there may be stories you all don't like but we can take criticism too.. And you can politely say that this particular story doesn't interest you. 

So requesting you all, please be kind to the writers who spend their valuable time to write for you all and post your comments / responses when you get an update.. 

How else do you think a writer can be motivated to write for you.. 

Tagging the writers... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn09 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Hello !! 

I am writing this note on behalf of the few writers including myself who still take time to write and update the stories on the characters that we have loved. 

We know that the show is no longer on air. Still we continued our stories to entertain those of you who visit the forum in the eagerness to read. 

Very few of you take the time to give us a response. A big thanks to those who consider our feelings and do so. 

I would say the rest of you who read and go silently are just taking us for granted. 

It really takes hours to write an update which probably just takes a few minutes for you all to read. Is it too much to for us to expect a response. 

Hitting the Like button is just taking the easy way out. It might hardly take a 2 or 3 minutes for you all to write a comment. There's no need to write lengthy comments, even a short comment would speak volumes. 

Lastly I would like to say that we are also not free to sit and write updates. We have jobs, families and commitments too.. Inspite of that we are trying.. 

Yes  I agree there may be stories you all don't like but we can take criticism too.. And you can politely say that this particular story doesn't interest you. 

So requesting you all, please be kind to the writers who spend their valuable time to write for you all and post your comments / responses when you get an update.. 

Tagging the writers... 

Perfectly said Rekha. A critical comment is much more helpful than a view or like. I understand that obviously since the show is over, people have moved on to other shows and fandoms. But if by any chance, you happen to lurk in this forum and read one of the stories, please consider leaving a comment. Be honest even if you hated or disliked the story (We just want to know how the story made you feel because literally it takes hard work to come up with a plot and write in a way that interests readers.

sehreemstory thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am totally agree with you Rekha it's not easy to write story, chalo I am not writing that much story but talking about you all so it's not easy to write, firstly we have to think the story and then writing for an hour our a day

plzz guys If you are reading then plzz atleast do comment short bhi chalega but plzz do that also❤️❤️

Phlo004 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Hello !! 

Tagging the writers... 

thank you so much di for penning out our thoughts this well ..really you penned down my each and every thought so well ..🤗

Really pls understand we have no free time like you all in our day ..we also spend hours and even days to make you entertain by our writing ...as di said it's not necessary to write lengthy comments but pls atleast do share your views on it ..

Sometimes even we have to delete whole update  thinking that you all might not like that ..think just once if your whole day hard work just go in drain like this how would you feel ..

Edited by Phlo004 - 2 years ago
Jara567 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I know that the show has ended but I myself cannot think of passing some hours without thinking about sehreem and kalma. It was too tough for me to accept that the show has ended. These are the stories you guys write which gave me my KalMa again in different stories in different shades. And this is why I have became highly dependent on the stories and I am just too grateful to you all for writing these stories. I can't imagine how much time and thought you all must invest in updating one chapter and I can't thank you all enough for it. Please please please remember that there is always atleast one person who is highly affected by your writing and that's me. I can't express how happy, excited and overwhelmed your one update makes me. So kabhi bhi if you feel lack of motivation, please know that someone's smile depends on your writing for sure❤

I myself have a fanpage of sehreem and I myself celebrate them by posting some other thing everyday. I know main humesha comment nehi kar paati because of tiredness or some other issues but please remember that I am really thankful to you all for writing for us. Love each one of you💛💙💛💙💛💙

rekha_crm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jara567

I know that the show has ended but I myself cannot think of passing some hours without thinking about sehreem and kalma. It was too tough for me to accept that the show has ended. These are the stories you guys write which gave me my KalMa again in different stories in different shades. And this is why I have became highly dependent on the stories and I am just too grateful to you all for writing these stories. I can't imagine how much time and thought you all must invest in updating one chapter and I can't thank you all enough for it. Please please please remember that there is always atleast one person who is highly affected by your writing and that's me. I can't express how happy, excited and overwhelmed your one update makes me. So kabhi bhi if you feel lack of motivation, please know that someone's smile depends on your writing for sure❤

I myself have a fanpage of sehreem and I myself celebrate them by posting some other thing everyday. I know main humesha comment nehi kar paati because of tiredness or some other issues but please remember that I am really thankful to you all for writing for us. Love each one of you💛💙💛💙💛💙

Thank you Jara ..

You are one among the few you genuinely appreciate our time and work..

We also continue only for you guys who truly enjoy reading our stories...

Yes it does get demotivating and we had to express out our feelings… 

Thank you for taking the time to come forward and drop this note for all of us.

Do keep supporting us..💛💙

sehreemstory thumbnail

Thank you jara you are really appreciating our hardworking ❤️ I will surely update my FF even I will be getting time❤️

Rimsha_Jawed13 thumbnail

Yes you're right , I'm sorry for not appreciating your works like there's not a single story I don't liked yawr the thing is that na my nature is introvert and I am so nervous to interact to someone 

please keep updating your stories i really like them 🤗

rekha_crm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rimsha_Jawed13

Yes you're right , I'm sorry for not appreciating your works like there's not a single story I don't liked yawr the thing is that na my nature is introvert and I am so nervous to interact to someone 

please keep updating your stories i really like them 🤗

Hi Rimsha, I aprreciate that you read everything and enjoy them.. 

A genuine thank you from all of us. 

Please don't feel shy.. We are all just friends here. 

The writers would love to read your comments or views. Do support them please. 

Rimsha_Jawed13 thumbnail

Thankyou, and yes I'll surely support all of the writers☺️