Payal_ap thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I keep reading that TBJJN is a remake, but does anyone know for sure if it’s a remake and of what serial ? I don’t watch a lot of serials, but I’ve heard it being a remake of a marathi serial and also a Kannada serial. I’m just curious if anyone has actually seen the original serials and is this one is going by the original. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Well makers hvn't say anythg abt remake until now ...neither did Avi or Anjali🤔

They only said it a simple gal love story with a prince and the way she has to abide her new life with the royal customs.

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Payal_ap

I keep reading that TBJJN is a remake, but does anyone know for sure if it’s a remake and of what serial ? I don’t watch a lot of serials, but I’ve heard it being a remake of a marathi serial and also a Kannada serial. I’m just curious if anyone has actually seen the original serials and is this one is going by the original. 

production team or director never mentioned that its a remake but read a marathi soap similar like this ..dont understand marathi,kannada so no interest to watch those 😊 but definitely its similar story like  marathi  ..it doesn't matter telling u the truth if  team give us interesting story then I would go for it ..👍

MochaQueen thumbnail

It might be loosely inspired by some story but not a remake

payal.shukla thumbnail

I don't know if this is a remake of any series, But so far Story looks alike bollywood movie "Anamika (2008)" starring Dino Morea and Manisha Lamba.

heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This show reminds me of a book and its adaptation movie (1938) named "Rebecca" 

ML has a dead wife who he hates and (spoiler) is later framed for killing the wife. Dead wife has everything. She's beautiful, popular, has great taste and passions, etc. but all of these are only a mask that covers her true self and only her husband knows it. 

After her death, ML finds a new girl (FL) that has nothing but a young and plain appearance. Unfortunately, FL can't avoid Rebecca's name, affect, and comparisons. Even the woman who is a housekeeper does bully her. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: heartfilia

This show reminds me of a book and its adaptation movie (1938) named "Rebecca" 

ML has a dead wife who he hates and (spoiler) is later framed for killing the wife. Dead wife has everything. She's beautiful, popular, has great taste and passions, etc. but all of these are only a mask that covers her true self and only her husband knows it. 

After her death, ML finds a new girl (FL) that has nothing but a young and plain appearance. Unfortunately, FL can't avoid Rebecca's name, affect, and comparisons. Even the woman who is a housekeeper does bully her. 

The book by daphne?

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

According to wiki its inspired by the marathi show Tula pahate re with some changes.

Originally posted by: Payal_ap