Users

Frequent Posters

sweetLemon98 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Nooo šŸ˜­šŸ˜­I love him playing the role of param 

ancykaaraa12 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yaaaarrr šŸ™ā€¦ He was really Brilliant As Grown Up Paramā€¦ I have seen him in YJHJK as Rehan Khan, A Jinn, He was Awesome in That As Well. 

I am Feeling Bad For Him and Adhik, Because They are not getting enough screen spaceā€¦ Bas Sehraj Hi Dikha Rahe Haiā€¦ I have no issues with thatā€¦But Both Param and Karan equally deserves screen spaceā€¦ 
Pehle Pehle It was really Equalā€¦ After SehRaj Marriage, I was excited for Param-Karan Love Storyā€¦Because of The Love Triangle with Anurita, It got messed upā€¦ And Now They are just standing like Furnitures with Less Dialoguesā€¦ They are Main Characters tooā€¦

PH could have come up with Spinoff Series, Like How Ishqbaaaz came up with Dil Boley Oberoi, which Revolve Around Omkara and Rudra and Their Love Stories. Similarly, In this Param and Karan would be Leads and could get to see Their Unique Love Stories and How They Follow Mehrabā€™s Teachingsā€¦

Its Okay, It is his Decision and I respect that. Wishing Him All the Very Best For His Future Projects and Hope That He gets the Best Projects. 

Edited by ancykaaraa12 - 2 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

even I loved Param. I wanted him to get his own love storyšŸ„ŗ

sweetLemon98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ancykaaraa12

Yaaaarrr šŸ™ā€¦ He was really Brilliant As Grown Up Paramā€¦ I have seen him in YJHJK as Rehan Khan, A Jinn, He was Awesome in That As Well. 

I am Feeling Bad For Him and Adhik, Because They are not getting enough screen spaceā€¦ Bas Sehraj Hi Dikha Rahe Haiā€¦ I have no issues with thatā€¦But Both Param and Karan equally deserves screen spaceā€¦ 
Pehle Pehle It was really Equalā€¦ After SehRaj Marriage, I was excited for Param-Karan Love Storyā€¦Because of The Love Triangle with Anurita, It got messed upā€¦ And Now They are just standing like Furnitures with Less Dialoguesā€¦ They are Main Characters tooā€¦

PH could have come up with Spinoff Series, Like How Ishqbaaaz came up with Dil Boley Oberoi, which Revolve Around Omkara and Rudra and Their Love Stories. Similarly, In this Param and Karan would be Leads and could get to see Their Unique Love Stories and How They Follow Mehrabā€™s Teachingsā€¦

Its Okay, It is his Decision and I respect that. Wishing Him All the Very Best For His Future Projects and Hope That He gets the Best Projects. 

yes I agree and can understand why Shezada wanted to leave becasue honestly they donā€™t really have main roles but rather supporting roles instead. The only scenes nowadays in which him and adhik are involved in is when they show the sibling love between karan param and seher so I can understand why he wanted to leave and explore a role that gives more depth to a character. But also the whole new storyline of this generation leap does revolve around seher and her love story with Rajveer so I can understand why both brothers arenā€™t getting screen time cuz the showā€™s not centered mainly around them