TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anindita91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Oh my God, loved, loved, loved this OS. ❤️❤️❤️

I felt pure bliss while reading it. 😳

For the first time I read about married AmriTam ❤️

You have no idea how much excited I got when I realised they are married. AmriTam, Rahul and Ansh as a family together. Thank you so, so, so much for writing this piece. It's just soooo beautiful ❤️❤️

Amrita in Pritam's police cap with his gun, pinning him to the wall was so cool, romantic and domestic 😎❤️

Loved the fact that Pritam trust her so much that he was so sure that she will never pull the trigger even by mistake. It shows how much they mean to each other. How much they trust each other. 

Amrita every time stressing biwi hu main is ❤️❤️❤️

She is so proud of being Pritam's wife 

That part where she says Pritam Chaudhary meri private property hai is amazing ❤️😆😈😎

She is seriously soooo proud to be his wife and he being her husband.

Their chemistry is ❤️❤️❤️

The patti waala part was so beautiful. ❤️❤️❤️

How much they know and understand each other, my God ❤️

She was going through more pain than him while bandaging his wound. How much this woman loves him and how this man knows it 

I know I mentioned this earlier but I loved so much how she kept stressing biwi hu main, mujhe sab pata hai ❤️😆

How he also taunts her about it 🤣

It's so cute ❤️🤣

AmriTam and their cute banter and chemistry ❤️❤️❤️

Awww, Pritam wants his kiss but she denies with a 😛🤣

She is really cute. 

I loved what Pritam said here yeh deal toh shaadi ke din hi hogayi thi! Mai mera kiss toh har haal mei lekar rahunga! 🤣

And also mujhe kabhi kabhi lagta hai ki mere do nahi teen bachhe hai! Rahul, Ansh aur aap! Awww, Pritammm ❤️

How cuteee they are. The way they fight 😆❤️

And the last part of this OS ❤️❤️❤️

Rahul, Ansh, AmriTam as a family 

Loved reading this OS. You have perfectly showcased AmriTam and their bonding here. While I was reading the OS I was thinking this is exactly how they are in the show too. Just how aptly you have brought the AmriTam alive here whom we know from the show. It's not easy to understand a character and their dynamics so well like you did. Kudos to you for writing it so well and getting their equation and chemistry so perfectly 👏👍🏼⭐️

Loved it ❤️❤️❤️

Keep writing on them, pretty please. I love reading your pieces 😳

P.S. I love including my fav line in the comments but here I can't copy them. In fact in your last drabble I couldn't do that too. Did you change some setting for these two posts? 

Edited by Anindita91 - 2 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Amritas characterization in your story is so accurate! I could actually imagine her speaking those dialogues😆

I loved her cheekiness and the ending was perfect

The title is also perfect for the story

dinazz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 2

This was so cuteeeee😆and lovely

Write more of such stuff if you can!