Users

Frequent Posters

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

So people who advocate FoE don not want FOF and want censorship on others. LOL

atominis thumbnail

FoE has its limits just as all freedoms come with reasonable restrictions. 

Hate speech and fake news, deliberate incitement to violence against any community or individual are NOT FoE, FYI. 

It would be helpful if people advocating for hate speech in name of FoE actually read the law on freedoms and a bit about concept about reasonable restrictions and cases where there are exceptions to freedoms. 

There is a reason why only Kangana was permanently suspended from Twitter and not any other celeb or member of IT cell. 

atominis thumbnail

She is delusional and refuses to realise her mistakes. Kangana needs a psychiatrist and regular therapy sessions with a clinical psychologist every week. 

I feel bad for her family that has to face second hand embarrassment due to her behaviour. 

Kangana is unhinged. And so is Payal Rohatgi. I feel bad for these ladies and I feel their families should convince them to see psychiatrists ASAP.

DushtKanya thumbnail

That's the only way she can stay relevant since nobody gives a shit about her films. 

She's also definitely bootlicking some big name to afford spewing all this abuse/propaganda/hate without getting into jail. 

atominis thumbnail

Facts. 

I have seen lot of supporters from the party she claims to support, disliking her and wondering why she got Padma award or Y plus security.

But it seems someone in higher position in the govt is favouring her more than what she deserves, all thanks to her own seva for that powerful person out there (whoever it is). I hope that powerful person realises that there is a limit to giving leeway to bootlickers and sycophants and he should not indulge people like Kangana beyond a limit in name of rewarding her for all seva she does. 

Originally posted by: atominis

She is delusional and refuses to realise her mistakes. Kangana needs a psychiatrist and regular therapy sessions with a clinical psychologist every week

I feel bad for her family that has to face second hand embarrassment due to her behaviour. 

Kangana is unhinged. And so is Payal Rohatgi. I feel bad for these ladies and I feel their families should convince them to see psychiatrists ASAP.

Nope dream on because Kangana happens to be the golden goose of that greedy of hers, so no way they will get rid of her so easily. Instead they will keep encouraging her, especially that equally vile sister of hers 😵

OMG don't even me started on that other witch Payal Rohatgi and the rest of the clout chasers 🤬

Exactly like a certain some one from IF who is obsessed with some celebrities and keep spewing venom on them 🤣🤣

karuna_kini thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Powerful woman for having FIR filed against her for inciting violence and causing distress? Then Dawood can also be considered as most powerful man! (He is na? The most dangerous underworld don! Or was it long back?)