Even the FIVE VIPs cannot save BB15

msd21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

It is obvious that the BB15 can't be saved by the new VIPs.  Devo was reprimanded by Sallu.  Rashmi screams to a point where she is loosing her voice, and also she lost her season.  Rashmi tried her bhoot style from last year  but no one paid attention. Ritesh is the biggest fake.  And the new wannabe PM suddenly became quiet when entering BB house.  So overall that is the season 15.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mapogo thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mere liye ye show dekhna thoda sa bearable ho gaya hai jab se ye wild card aaye hai, isliye main toh khush hoon.

Thank you rangu😆

aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Band karo iss show ko.

cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thora sa better hua hai otherwise tu 0 maza tha ab 10% ana shuro hua hai tomorrow’s episode will be little interesting i just watched the promo

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ever since VIPs came in, I am appreciating the original contestants so much more. I even found myself happier every time I saw Queen Shamita on screen gracing us with her presence ðŸ˜³

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Ever since VIPs came in, I am appreciating the original contestants so much more. I even found myself happier every time I saw Queen Shamita on screen gracing us with her presence ðŸ˜³

Same here😆Rashmi, Devo and Rakhi ke saamne mujhe Shamster ab angel lagne lagi hai😳

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soanz.19

Same here😆Rashmi, Devo and Rakhi ke saamne mujhe Shamster ab angel lagne lagi hai😳

The way she was just cutely sitting there as Bichu was singing to her ðŸ˜† 

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I'm enjoying since they have come though all r unbearable but it's great to see unity of Non VIP's against them🥺🥳

Mistyy thumbnail

I think they brought the spice which was needed in the show. I am liking it, and for some reason even liked Shamita today ðŸ˜³

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

The way she was just cutely sitting there as Bichu was singing to her ðŸ˜† 

Shammo ( in her mind)- Ab andar waapis trophy k liye aake phas gayi….itna kiya toh Bichu SPB ko bhi sun leti hoon ðŸ˜Ž