SBB video on qawaali night😍

sunshine36 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/CW5K4etPPan/?utm_medium=copy_link

Wonder whats the phone call about...both Anuj and Vanraj receive a call amidst the celebrations and Anuj looks tensed..does he have to go abroad or does he know about the property kaand...hey bagwaan yeh kya naya tension hai...I think its going abroad..gaurav had joked in his live that Ketaki was telling about his exit..probably they really do plan his abroad trip and he just sarcastically joked about it😒..but he may not end up going..dont know yaar kya hai😑

Edited by sunshine36 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine36

Wonder whats the phone call about...both Anuj and Vanraj receive a call amidst the celebrations and Anuj looks tensed..does he have to go abroad or does he know about the property kaand...hey bagwaan yeh kya naya tension hai...I think its going abroad..gaurav had joked in his live that Ketaki was telling about his exit..probably they really do plan his abroad trip and he just sarcastically joked about it😒..but he may not end up going..dont know yaar kya hai😑

See agar usse US jaata dikhate hai wo sirf Anu ko realize karane ke liye and now i think its necessary for MAAN story to move forward ki ANuj ab kuch dino tak Anu se door rahe then only Anu will realize her feelings for Anuj aur ANuj ke US jaane ka matlab ye nahi ki wo Show se jaa raha hai  ye track imp hai ab.

sunshine36 thumbnail

Ya he is not leaving the show for sure or he might not end up going at all..but somthing needs to jolt Anu out of her trance😋

tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I have seen it without ear phones..

Well, if it is US trip then she will miss him like hell and might be she realise his absent in his life and her bond gets strong with him in terms of love....

If it is house selling thing, then banda phir hero entry maarne ko tayaar hai... 

so whatever it is, it will be good. 

U_nicorn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Not sure if I'm reading too much on the segment, but I felt ek scene mein Vanraj said something to Anuj that troubled Anu....

Maybe that phone call is regarding the property kaand.. we'll come to know by Thu I guess 

U_nicorn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Any idea woh last ka song kaunsa tha on which Baa, Anu and Dolly are dancing to?

Edited by U_nicorn - 2 years ago
RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CW5K4etPPan/?utm_medium=copy_link

kahan yaar, i did not see any thing..let me check from insta... I dont think abroad hoga abhi, if thats the case he will not be tensed and this is per se not a kaand. It has to be something with the property i feel. lets see...uska US jana baad mein aayega, not now. Her feelings are not yet that strong to miss him if he goes off.

tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RainFire125

kahan yaar, i did not see any thing..let me check from insta... I dont think abroad hoga abhi, if thats the case he will not be tensed and this is per se not a kaand. It has to be something with the property i feel. lets see...uska US jana baad mein aayega, not now. Her feelings are not yet that strong to miss him if he goes off.

Anuj Kapadia apne business ki wajah se tense hone wali party nahi hai...😆. Usne apne business kitna build up kiya hai ki use iski wajah se tension nahi hogi... I trust him on this part at least.

Kuch or ho sakta hai... lets see. May be SBB build up de rahe ho... 

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yeh anuj ka chera upset kyun hua 😔 phone call ke time 

sunshine36 thumbnail

Its sangili sangili bich tera naam sajda..punjabi song..quite famous during weddings🙂