Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Seems to me crocodile tears of dev to trisha..And its not the whole truth its for sure ..๐Ÿ˜’

One birthday fiasco is taking almost 1 week to show us then whole raaz will need 1 year to reveal ..

Since last wk same promo ..aage barho production team yaar ๐Ÿ˜†

Any way thanks  ziva for this video ๐ŸŒน

Now need to know who's that dupatta babu?๐Ÿ˜†

Payal_ap thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I was thinking that there has to be more to it right, like this canโ€™t be the BIG Raaz right ? I donโ€™t know itโ€™s so confusing, and obviously they wouldnโ€™t reveal everything so soon, I mean we are only in the third week of the show. So curious what route this show is going to take now ๐Ÿค”

kinu17 thumbnail

U r absolutely right ..there is a big raaz still need to unveil ๐Ÿค”devraj won't say the whole raaz to krisha which is not decent ..๐Ÿ˜’  but krisha now I guess will feel little hesitate to express her feeling towards her prince...cant blame her..its natural 

Story just has Started..itv always love to stretch the story months for one tiny reason..๐Ÿ˜†so no choice need to wait..so far I like the story ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผbut if they stretch for long time then they will loose the viewers ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ. But its thriller base soap so lets wait and c๐Ÿค—

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kinu17

Seems to me crocodile tears of dev to trisha..And its not the whole truth its for sure ..๐Ÿ˜’

One birthday fiasco is taking almost 1 week to show us then whole raaz will need 1 year to reveal ..

Since last wk same promo ..aage barho production team yaar ๐Ÿ˜†

Any way thanks  ziva for this video ๐ŸŒน

Now need to know who's that dupatta babu?๐Ÿ˜†

For sure the real secret ll no be reveal๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜†..only his first shaadi Dev ll tell 

Am thinkin that may be Dev has compromised a lot bcoz of his first shaadi as per Jaya Maa talks๐Ÿค”....raaz is property related in a certain way 

U r welcome honey ๐Ÿค—

That dupatta babu is another mystery ๐Ÿคฃ

sahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i hope krishna doesnt fall for this so easily. no matter what dev explains..doesnt answer any of krishna's questions she asked.. he had lot of opportunities to tell her . also, maya is alive. i think she is the lady in the veil that jaya ma and dev and his friend are hiding. everyone thinks she is dead. also Devraj once said once krishna agrees to his plan , they will start with it. so i guess this is just the buildup of where now she might agree to help him .

kinu17 thumbnail

Funny and weird  things r.. all dev and mayas  wedding video, all krishas confrontations, etc all those drama were happening in front of the maids,chef ๐Ÿคฃ..no one bother ๐Ÿคฃinstead rati bhabhi krisha should ask those maids or chef abt her all curiosity..as they know all ๐Ÿ˜†.