Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ws_loki thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Good things happened smoothly. He looks fresh and rested on his new story.

I think we will hear about his new project soon. The way he said different turf, I feel he knew where he was headed.

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ws_loki

Good things happened smoothly. He looks fresh and rested on his new story.

I think we will hear about his new project soon. The way he said different turf, I feel he knew where he was headed.

yeahhh❤️

Vir12389 thumbnail

there is news mahi that in the coming episode rishabh will call preeta and will confess that he loves her but he come to know that preeta loves karan and married to him so he steped back.and inspite of telling these many times about sherlin he married to her and destroy his life nd his family too

rmahi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vir12389

there is news mahi that in the coming episode rishabh will call preeta and will confess that he loves her but he come to know that preeta loves karan and married to him so he steped back.and inspite of telling these many times about sherlin he married to her and destroy his life nd his family too

I doubt this because RishTa chapter is finish. What's the use of telling Preeta about this??

Vir12389 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rmahi25

I doubt this because RishTa chapter is finish. What's the use of telling Preeta about this??

ha woh bhi hai .but what ending they will give to the character.as sherlin hates pihu because she is too much attached to rishabh and she hates it

Kriti_1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

ha woh bhi hai .but what ending they will give to the character.as sherlin hates pihu because she is too much attached to rishabh and she hates it

I think there will be new actor for Rishabh's role . And it will be continue . 🤔

rmahi25 thumbnail

haaann boht weird hai as if sherlyn is insecure🤣.

rmahi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kritika_Sharma1

I think there will be new actor for Rishabh's role . And it will be continue . 🤔

Ab humko bhi wahi feel aa raha. But they need to bring an impactful actor onboard who can coverup for Manit's absence. Also, who can jave good bromance chemistry with Karan which audience can feel.

If they're still retaining Sherlyn as Mrs. Rishabh Luthra then they will probably do some changes in Rishabh like he will turn into a serious, angry , stone hearted and selfish person for outsiders but will have a soft side for family which he will refuse to show something like that. 

ws_loki thumbnail

Originally posted by: rmahi25

Ab humko bhi wahi feel aa raha. But they need to bring an impactful actor onboard who can coverup for Manit's absence. Also, who can jave good bromance chemistry with Karan which audience can feel.

If they're still retaining Sherlyn as Mrs. Rishabh Luthra then they will probably do some changes in Rishabh like he will turn into a serious, angry , stone hearted and selfish person for outsiders but will have a soft side for family which he will refuse to show something like that. 

But why will such a good actor take up a ‘sidey role? ( unless he really needs the work, of course). 

To get him to gel with the cast and audience won’t they have to focus on him a bit more till he settles down?

Also any character modification by making him too passive or too aggressive will not really be the Rishabh we loved.

Also if they want to retain Sherlyn, they can kill off Rishabh so she has legit reason to stay at Luthra house. Free main property share bhi mil jaayega. Why do they have to continue with Rishabh at all? 

Wish they had thought this through and given Manit/Rishabh the due importance when he came back. 💔