Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: adnilover

Rajiv and Pratik may be foolish in this regard but Teja is very clever. It seems soo much like she didn't want Karan to get credit for a good plan. It wasn't her plan so she didn't want to support it. But yesterday she had no problem stealing food from the VIP room. Isn't that depriving VIPs of food as well. Shamita was the only intelligent person in favour of this plan. 

I am back to wishing Karan and Shamita were a team. Their thought process matches more. No one would have looked like a follower in their team because they both are strong and at the same time, they don't have their egos stopping them from accepting when another person's plan is good. 

Really appreciate Shamita's stand today. 

this can be a reason as like you said yesterday she had no problem in stealing food of VIP and hiding it. Suddenly her khana na banau is not good sounds a foolish logic as obviously VIP apne aap banayenge hi agar koi nahi banayega khana. I shouldn't say this but even I want Karan and Shamita as team πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚ and you have told about them wat I was going to say too πŸ‘πŸΌ

adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: riddhan

this can be a reason as like you said yesterday she had no problem in stealing food of VIP and hiding it. Suddenly her khana na banau is not good sounds a foolish logic as obviously VIP apne aap banayenge hi agar koi nahi banayega khana. I shouldn't say this but even I want Karan and Shamita as team πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚ and you have told about them wat I was going to say too πŸ‘πŸΌ

Unfortunately the time is gone, now they will play separately but come together for a good plan. How I wish I could reverse the clock. :(

aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Rajiv and Pratik may be foolish in this regard but Teja is very clever. It seems soo much like she didn't want Karan to get credit for a good plan. It wasn't her plan so she didn't want to support it. But yesterday she had no problem stealing food from the VIP room. Isn't that depriving VIPs of food as well. Shamita was the only intelligent person in favour of this plan. 

I am back to wishing Karan and Shamita were a team. Their thought process matches more. No one would have looked like a follower in their team because they both are strong and at the same time, they don't have their egos stopping them from accepting when another person's plan is good. 

Really appreciate Shamita's stand today. 

This would be really great. But Pratik, rajeev and tejasswi had only one demand that they also stop their duties than they will see. Why is only cooking department should stop their duties. Umar has already prepared tea because rashmi demanded him sweetly which is not his duty, karan is asking if raakhi needs too he will prepare. Tejasswi is actually smart, I will give her here, she did not have guests coming over and over and giving proper feedback to her game but still she is doing well.

I don't want salman coming inside the house and doing duty or making big issue of the food. You're doing insult to food blah and blah. Last two seasons we have seen well. I atleast know that how not giving food will be considered inhuman more than anything and how bad it will shown. Tejasswi did suggest to swap the duties which no one wanted to do because off course they all know what is the truth.

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yeh VIPs bahot chillam chilli kar rahe hain. Aaj Rajiv aur Umar ne accha suna diya VIPs ko. Lekin Rakhi aur Rajiv ki fight end mein funny huyi. πŸ€£ Non VIPs kuch accha plan karke VIPs ke against khele toh majja aayega. 

Edited by saniya9919 - 2 years ago
riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Unfortunately the time is gone, now they will play separately but come together for a good plan. How I wish I could reverse the clock. :(

I wish we can see their friendship more.

Witcher thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Did they air this part in the episode? I can’t remember that one. I only saw her stealing. 

Originally posted by: aishwarya12joys

She is not wrong. She has been bashed last two weeks. I have heard last year when Rubina refused to do food for some people salman bashed badly telling food is above everything. She even asked them to exchange duties and then she will help but umar is like why should I look bad?

aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Witcher

Did they air this part in the episode? I can’t remember that one. I only saw her stealing. 

It's in the live feed. 

s2397 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This is fun. They're sharing the chips chocolates they stole from VIP and so called vips have no idea. Even though they're not having same opinion Noone of them are shouting or  overreacting.