Dont get me wrong!!!! But I noticed one thing about vivian dsena...

Anuprerna_fan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Though  I didnt watch any type of shows  after 2008 except some good shows like POW, Everest, but out and out through several news channels, I have always seen that whenever vivian did comeback , it has been of same angry young man kinda role, be it rk, be it harman or be it now ranvir...

Please !!!!Please!!!!!please!!!  Dont bash me for it😝😝😝😝😝 , I know that you all are vivian's die hard fans...somehow I feel he is repeating a same kinda charachters everytime he is back on screen ...dont you all think its somewhat repetitive...i

its just a analysis of wholesome trend going in our tv ...i dont mean it to hurt you all or criticise him...Dont get me wrong otherwise...

If you agree ...just  share it  or skip it...

πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

I like his Vampire saga, he is ultimate there. Never seen such a soft hearted creature. I am currently watching it.

Yes RK is arrogant but Ranveer is a good soul. 

The situation is survival of the fittest in Graphic Era University. 

Basic traits of his characters are same, hard on the outside and soft inside. I am not sure about Harman as I did not follow the show..

Something which is different is the stand which his character took for the other woman.

BTW, one really cannot trust Rashmi Sharma, she can give 360Β° turns to a character. He won't have much say.

If he does intimate scenes nothing like it. I do not know, I am used to Harshad giving plenty on screen. 

simply.meghana thumbnail

I personally like to see beyond the basic traits and take note of actions that each of his characters make. Some things that Abhay would do, RK wouldn't, some things that Harman would do, Abhay wouldn't, and so on. 

Abhay was more of a brooding type to me than angry, just really unhappy and done with everything. RK was all "Me me me" and "I'm the best", can't say much about Harman, and Ranveer so far seems to be kind as well 

fan_swasan thumbnail

From what I have observed the majority of characters in ITV are angry man kind. It seems to be the audiences favourite anyway. Not much option available for actors I guess. Serials that have attempted a soft and sensitive hero hardly succeeds otherwise the show must be some overly dramatic family drama kind. 

And I think there are subtle differences in his character. I do not know Abhay but RK was this selfish, egoistic larger than life type of character evn when he fell in love it seemed like a selfish love to me. And Harman though impulsive and immature at first was a nice and supportive man and Ranveer seems like a short tempered but kind guy

Edited by fan_swasan - 2 years ago
MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

I would say.. Harman was very different from Abhay & RK .. that's y I didn't like him much πŸ€£ .. he was no where near to RishAbhay πŸ˜†

Edited by MyDriYa - 2 years ago
RiAnsh21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

I personally like to see beyond the basic traits and take note of actions that each of his characters make. Some things that Abhay would do, RK wouldn't, some things that Harman would do, Abhay wouldn't, and so on. 

Abhay was more of a brooding type to me than angry, just really unhappy and done with everything. RK was all "Me me me" and "I'm the best", can't say much about Harman, and Ranveer so far seems to be kind as well 

Seems like u did a PhD on his characters ..

I don't know about abhay but about RK u r absolutely right ..

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: RiAnsh21

Seems like u did a PhD on his characters ..

I don't know about abhay but about RK u r absolutely right ..

Not PhD πŸ€£ but I like analyzing characters sometimes 

If you put all four next to each other I can at least say that they’re not that similar πŸ˜†

RiAnsh21 thumbnail

In itv mostly shows r saas bahu drama or anti hero types ..May be he wants more screen space so he chose the second one ..

RiAnsh21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

Not PhD πŸ€£ but I like analyzing characters sometimes 

If you put all four next to each other I can at least say that they’re not that similar πŸ˜†

I'm somewhat similar to u ..I like to compare them with real life people ..In the initial days of show they would stick to character traits later on ganga mein doob jayenge character ..

dahibhalle thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

As a Vivian fan , one of the things I appreciate about him is his role choice.

PYKEK where he played a vampire, RK my absolute favourite where he played a rather complex role which was so much more than just an angry man and Harman where he played a man in love with a transgender.

The jury is still out on Ranveer though as I don't think so far the storyline is as good as Vivian's previous shows.

I am not a regular watcher but the promos themselves have been a bit off putting - I mean it seems that Ranveer a medical student does everything else other than medical studiesπŸ˜†