IMMJ2 casts' SoMe THREAD #2 - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago

Helly's comment in Rajveer's post. Today got many good things.

https://twitter.com/OfficialHelly7/status/1465267532399448070?s=20

Sneha.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hellu pie is looking so pretty-pretty😍😍😍 

Sneha.A thumbnail

Yup !!! Kisi ko bulaya hi nehi🤷

Event ke Paise bacha liye😆

Edited by Kavya.M - 2 years ago
Sneha.A thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navdeep_08

Congrats on new thread 

🥳🥳🥳

@ bahi. Thanks Acca. Congrats for the new thread🤗

@ Nav , Mubarak ho. Kalash giraya😆🥳

Eternalallure thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Congratulations on new thread

Eternalallure thumbnail

Me after seeing Hellu commenting on Rajveer's post, sharing post for Sufiyana, not yet acknowledging jodi award win, and Rra not tagging Hellu in his thank you story

Edited by Eternalallure - 2 years ago
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Eternalallure

Me after seeing Hellu commenting on Rajveer's post, sharing post for Sufiyana, not yet acknowledging jodi award win, and Rra not tagging Hellu in his thank you story

honestly at this point I can understand Rra for not really tagging Helly. She doesn't follow Rra because of her insta issues. But it's been months now - no improvement from Insta. When Helly didn't do anything on insta for his bday it's fair enough he doesn't do much to 'disturb' her. 

Edited by bahi. - 2 years ago
Eternalallure thumbnail

Originally posted by: bahi.

honestly at this point I can understand Rra for not really tagging Helly. She doesn't follow Rra because of her insta issues. But it's been months now - no improvement from Insta. When Helly didn't do anything on insta for his bday it's fair enough he doesn't do much to 'disturb' her. 

I know. I'm not really blaming him nor do I expect him to make any move because whatever "this" is it all happened from Helly's side. Glitch, intentional, unintentional, or whatever she created this distance first and he in only following her lead. Stilll yaar. As a fan it upsets you especially because there seems no reason behind this cold war (if you can even call it that) and it also ruins the experience of watching the show now. 

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Eternalallure

I know. I'm not really blaming him nor do I expect him to make any move because whatever "this" is it all happened from Helly's side. Glitch, intentional, unintentional, or whatever she created this distance first and he in only following her lead. Stilll yaar. As a fan it upsets you especially because there seems no reason behind this cold war (if you can even call it that) and it also ruins the experience of watching the show now. 

I know I agree with you💯. I'm really disappointed as a fan too. Especially because their offscreen was always fun to watch and the way they used to interact on Insta was always nice. Rra is interacting even more with all the other co-stars from immj2 on insta now - but Helly is not part of it anymore (seems to just avoid it or limit it). At this point it's only Helly making the distance not Rrahul. So I'll never expect him to make any move either. 

And the MV doesn't seem to happen either. 

Edited by bahi. - 2 years ago