Kalma: Malhar's birthday

sehreemstory thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

It was a fine morning in Ahilya Niwas and the ACP of their house was sleeping in his be burrying his face in his wife's neck hugging her closer by her waist. After few minutes Kalyani stirred in his arms opening her eyes and looked down at her sleeping husband.Its been two years since the kidnapping happened in which she escaped death barely taking a bullet for him.When Malhar came to know its was noneother than his brother and mother planned her kidnapping Malhar broke all the relation with them and decided to give their marriage a chance  and accepted his growing  feelings towards her.After 3 months when Kalyani meet with an accident eventhough it was nothing serious Malhar literally make the driver to leave the city to escape his anger .And when Kalyani asked why he was over reacting after hearing this Malhar lost his cool and shouted how he can't live without her as he was in love with her while Kalyani stood in shock .After his confession he arranged another honeymoon for them for making up to their last spoiled honeymoon and they become husband and wife completely.Even though they still use to fight even for same issues like before the confession everyone can the love in these fight which was missing before.Kalyani never thougt she would a get a life partner who would love her more than himself and treat her like a princess.She blessed to have Malhar in her life and prayed to keep her husband safe and happy to god everyday.Just then alarm tone rang and she took her mobile and switched off  the alarm.Then she carefully moved Malhar's head from her neck which became his favourite pillow and place in on the pillow without disturbing his sleep and removed his hands from her waist and covered his nake body properly with the blanket till his chest.Then she placed a kiss on his forehead and took Malhar T-shirt which was lying on the top of her dressed which he romved in their last night love making and wore it.Then she took a towel and a salwar set and entered bathroom to get ready for the day.

Malhar started to wake up after couple of hours and searched for his wife as he was missing her warm body by roaming his hand on the bed with closed eyes .After few seconds he opened his eyes as he can't find Kalyani on the bed and looked at the time in his mobile which showed 30 past 9 in the morning and understood the reason for his Kalyani's disappearance from their cuddling.He know Kalyani will be in Madhav's room making sure he had her medicines and talking about today's lunch and dinner preparations.Malhar never though he would get a girl like Kalyani who will love him and his family unconditionally and care about them more than herself.He always though if someone will love him it will be for money and his fame but his Kalyani proved that he can be also loved for his heart and love not for money and fame.Even though its been nearly two years since they confessed their love and became two body one soul he still feels like it was the first time he is seeing his wife when he sleep with her in his arms or wakes up in her arms with his face in her neck with became his favourite pillow.Malhar still didn't understand what he did to deserve a girl like Kalyani and many times he thought she deserves someone much better than him.Even though Kalyani claims that he treats her like a princess Malhar thought this is the least he could do to make up for how he treated her like a cruely in the past.Just then Malhar saw Kalyani entering the room with coffee cup in a green salwar and gave him a smile which lid his whole words.

''Good morning''said Kalyani and kept the coffee on the table.

''Good morning Kalyani''said Abhi with a smile.

Then Abhi tried to take the coffee cup but Kalyani slapped his hands.

''First brush your teeth just come near the coffee.Now get up''said Kalyani in a stern voice and Malhar pouted.

''And that pout is not going to work today so go''said Kalyani and Malhar left to the bathroom giving a fake glare to Kalyani like a child.Kalyani just shook her head with a smile seeing his childish antics.Then she started to arrange the bed.After five minutes Malhar came back and sat on the bed drinking his tea while Kalyani placed all his necessary thing like dress ,wallet,belt,watch on the bed.

''So Kalyani have you bought the gift?''asked Malhar and Kalyani looked Malhar in confusion.

''Gift?what gift Malhar ji?Is there any party that we have to attend ?''asked Kalyani and Malhar frowned hearing .

''No Kalyani.I asked thinking something else''said Malhar and Kalyani nodded.As Malhar finished the coffee Kalyani took the cup.

''Ok Malhar ji i kept all your things on the bed and please get ready as Aman called me this morning and asked me to remain you about your meeting today at 11.so please get ready and come down for breakfast''said Kalyani and turned to leave the room.

'"Kalyani''called Malhar and Kalyani turned back.

''Haan boliye''said Kalyani .

''Did you forget something''asked Malhar and Kalyani thought for few seconds .

''Arrey haan''started Kalyani which bought a smile to Malhar's face but as she continued  .

''I forgot to get Baap ji's medicine yesterday.so please Malhar ji get his medicine when you return home today''said Kalyani with a smile.

''Ofcourse.I will ''said Malhar with a fake smile.Then Kalyani left the room when Abhi stood up from his bed in anger.

''How could Kalyani forget my BIRTHDAY.I mean she can remember all the needs of every member of our family,but she forget her own husbands birthday''said Malhar to himself and entered the bathroom to get ready.

Once Malhar got ready and had his breakfast made by her lovely wife  Swara came and informed him that Baba called him to his room.

''I know Baba will never forget my birthday.Today Baba will know how her bahu is not so perfect like she claims''said Malhar as he entered Madhav's room.

''Good morning Baba''said Malhar and hugged his baba .

''Good morning beta.''said madhav with a smile.

''So why you called me here ?''asked Madhav sitting beside Madhav

''I will tell you.But where is Kalyani beta''asked bana and Malhar rolled his eyes.

''Kalyani is playing with Moksh and Anun in Swara and Athrava's room''said Malhar.Anuj was Atharva and Swara's son who was 1 1/2 years old .After Anuj was born Atharva married Swara after everyone forgave and they are happy now.

''Then ok.wait here i will give you something''said Madhav and got up from the bed and went to his cupboard and returned with a paper in his hand.

''Take this ''said Madhav and Malhar got the paper from baba.

''What is this baba?''asked Malhar with confusion.

-------------------

''Malhar ji i am so sorry.I really don't know how i forget this''said Kalyani.

''Arrey its ok .Its happens.''said Malhar with a smile.

''You are not angry?''asked Kalyani and Malhar nodded his head in negative.

''Ok then''said Kalyani and kissed his cheeks.

''Sorry from tomorrow i will not forget our morning kiss''said Kalyani and Malhar control himself from dropping his jaws.

''Its okay''said Malhar and kissed her forehead.Though he was upset with her for forgetting his birthday he can never leave the house without sharing their morning kiss.

''Bye''said Malhar and Kalyani nodded her head with a smile.

''Bye Malhar ji and take care''said Kalyani' and Malhar left the house.

Its was 30 past 8 when Malhar entered the gate of his house and parked the car .When Malhar opened the door and entered the house it was engulfed in complete darkness .

''Kalyani,baba''called Malhar and the next moment the light came suddenly making him blind for few seconds.

''SUPRISE''can a shout and MalharH opened his eyes to see everyone standing in the hall while it was decorated with flowers ,baloons and ribbons.This bought a smile on his face on his face and he walked towards them .

''Happy birthday beta''said baba with a smile after everyone wished him.

''Thank you baba.I thought you forgot my birthday''said Malhar with a smile.

'How can i forget my son's birthday.It was bahu's idea to suprise you''said Madhav and Malhar smiled hearing his wife's name.

''But baba where is my Kalyani .I can't see her anywhere''said Malhar while his eyes searched his wife.

'' Dada i will help you to find it''said Swara with a smile.

''Well tell me''said Malhar with a smile.

''If you want to find Vahini then go to your room and look on your bed ''said Swara and Malhar rushed towards their bedroom and everyone laughed at his egerness to find Kalyani.

Once Malhar reached his room he saw a letter laying on the bed with a red rose on Malhar took the rose with a smile and sat on the bed and opened the letter started reading it.

Dear Malhar ji,

I know you are angry and upset this morning when i didn't wish you.But i wanted to suprise you coz the gift i am going to give you today will be best you received till now.so if you want to know the gift come to the terrace.

Love,

Your Kalyani.

Malhar stood up from the bed pocketing the letter and placed the rose inside the vase.

''Well what gift Kalyani got me that she is making a great suspense .Hmmm lets see''said Malhar and left the room to terrace.

As Malhar reached the terrace he saw a table which was covered with a blue silk cloth and something covered with a lid was kept on it.But Malhar was stunned by the beauty who was standing next to the table in a white with purple saree with a smile on her face.Malhar saw Kalyani walking towards him and once she stood infront of  him she gave a small kiss on his lips.

''Happy birthday ACP Saheb.so did you like my suprise?''said Kalyani with a smile and Malhar smiled back.

''Hmm not bad .I was impressed.''said Malhar with a smile pulling her closer by her waist.

''I love you Kalyani''said Malhar and captured her lips in a passionate kiss.Kalyani too responded with the same passion running her hands in his hair.After few minutes they broke the kiss and Kalyani kept her head on his chest while Malhar rested his head on hers placing a kiss.

''I love you too Malhar jii''said Kalyani with a smile.Then she broke the hug .

''Come on lets cut the cake''said Kalyani and took him to the table .Once they stood near the table Kalyani took the lid to reveal a cake in the shape of a policeman and Malhar looked at Kalyani with a smile.

''Kalyani i don't know you this creative.where did you get this cake from?''asked Malhar .

''I made this myself  for you''said Kalyani with a smile and she lid the single candle on the cake.

''Really?''asked Malhar suprised to hear his wife made his birthday cake.

''Haan.Now cut the cake''said Kalyani and Malhar took the knife and sliced tha cake after blowing the candle.Then she made Kalyani eat the half of the piece he sliced and in return Kalyani made him eat the remaining half.

''So do you like the cake?''asked Kalyani .

''I love it Kalyani.Hmmm really you have other talent than black magic too''said Malhar and Kalyani slapped him playfully on his shoulder.

''Malhar ji atleast today don't tease me''said Kalyani with a pout and Malhar smiled.

''Pagli.But i want to have a my gift now so where is my gift?''asked Malhar like a child.

''Hmmm for that you have to close your eyes first''said Kalyani and Malhar rolled his eyes.

''Arrey come on Kalyani please don't create anymore suspence''said Malhar with eager to know his gift

''No first close your eyes.I i will show you your gift''said Kalyani and Malhar made a irritated face.

''Ok i will.But don't take more time''said Malhar and closed his eyes.But after few seconds when Kalyani didn't give him any gift Malhar started to loose loose his cool.

''Kalyani are you going to give my gift or not?''asked Malhar but he didn't get any response.

''Ok Kalyani you made me wait so long so i am opening my eyes and Kalyani took his hand and placed on her belly. "Now you can open your eyes" said Kalyani

Malhar quickly opened his eyes and after seeing his hand on her belly "I know Kalyani you are the best gift in my life" said Malhar with a smile

"No Malhar ji I am not talking about me can't you understand it" said Kalyani

"Oh come on yaar don't create suspence" said Malhar with a glare

"Malhar ji I am pregnant" said Kalyani with tears in her eyes

"Kalyani...... Kalyani Kalyani. said Malhar by lifting her in his arms

"We are going to become parents" said Malhar with by jumping in happiness with Kalyani in his arms

"Kalyani we are pregnant,  I am going to become baba Kalyani.. thank you thank you so so much.. That's why I called you my best gift.. Thank you for gifting this precious gift. 

"Malhar ji can u Please stop jumping" said Kalyani with a fake glare

"Kalyani I can't thanks you in words!!! Thank you for everything.. thank you for coming into my life" said Malhar with mixed emotions

"Thanks to you Malhar ji for accepting me. Thank you for believing me" said Kalyani with tears in her eyes. My love was incomplete without you. Thank you for being you" said Kalyani with tears in her eyes after hearing this pure words from her tears rolled down from  his eyes too

"Kalyani this is the symbol of our love"said Malhar by placing his hand on her belly to which she replied " yes Malhar ji. Humari pyaar ki nishani. Kalyani aur Malhar ki pyaar ki nishani" said Kalyani by hugging him and he also Hugged her back" 

The end

Written by anuskha 

I hope you guys will liked it ❀️❀️

Edited by sehreemstory - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn09 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This is really so beautiful. Anuj- Atharv and Swara's son. I just hope ki vo apne Baba pe na gaya ho. Kya baat hai? Aajkal sab bade romantic mood me chal rahe hain...

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wow.. This was beautiful. 

Happy family, celebrating Malhar's birthday.. 

Atharv and Swara have a sonπŸ‘

And beautiful birthday gift for Malhar from his lovely wife. 

Thanks for sharing the story Arwa. Please tell Anushka it was awesome. 

Phlo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It's amazing anuska love you darling for writing this masterpiece ...πŸ€—loved it ..mazza aagaya mujhein padhkein and a big waala thank you arwu baby for posting this πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

So Happy to see you back anuuuu ...hope you will come soon to join us hereeee...😳

awww the morning scene is so cute ..I loved it ...and then the sweet memories of them how they confess their love and how malhar is totally in love with this cute and pretty lady...πŸ€—πŸ˜³

Aww kalyani is such a perfect bahu she takes care of everyone need loved it .. 😍😍😍😍😍

Malharji expecting Kalyani to wish him and how is so eager like a child to wished by her or for a gift like a child is waiting for his favorite candy 

Anun swaraa and atharav son Chalo yahan koi to Khush hai ...πŸ€—

their romance like always they are on fire πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Finally malharji ko unka gift mil gaya aur vo bhi itna pyaara so sweeeettttt ...our kalma is pregnant..

Phlo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn09

This is really so beautiful. Anuj- Atharv and Swara's son. I just hope ki vo apne Baba pe na gaya ho. Kya baat hai? Aajkal sab bade romantic mood me chal rahe hain...

yahan sabko loveria hua hai aur mujhien kuch jyaada kyunki ek tadhkti badhkati cheez pesh karne wali Hoon wait for it ..😜😜

sehreemstory thumbnail

I am glad you liked it❀️

but anuskha is not back she has written this story on my birthday on my request and she didn't want to post this but I really love this and now I request her to let me post this on indiaforums 

She will definitely like your this comment thank you for this beautiful comment❀️❀️

Autumn09 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phlo

yahan sabko loveria hua hai aur mujhien kuch jyaada kyunki ek tadhkti badhkati cheez pesh karne wali Hoon wait for it ..😜😜

Behen mere paas poori list hai story wishes ki. Meri bhi sun lena behna

sehreemstory thumbnail

I am glad that you liked it Rekha ❀️❀️

Phlo004 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn09

Behen mere paas poori list hai story wishes ki. Meri bhi sun lena behna

tu pm kar to ...teri saari pharmayish poori karoongi bhej mujhein jaldi ..😳

Autumn09 thumbnail