tinapiku thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Out of all the VIPs devoleena looks the most lost and less enthusiastic it seems. To top it further Salman scolded her very badly for shammo i wonder now she will be more careful nd guarded. 

Surprisingly out of all 4, Rakhi's husband Riteish is the suprise factor that even bought the beast out of Karan which none could do. 

So devo all had high expectations she became phuss nd Riteish is like a dangerous stranger.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinapiku

Out of all the VIPs devoleena looks the most lost and less enthusiastic it seems. To top it further Salman scolded her very badly for shammo i wonder now she will be more careful nd guarded. 

Surprisingly out of all 4, Rakhi's husband Riteish is the suprise factor that even bought the beast out of Karan which none could do. 

So devo all had high expectations she became phuss nd Riteish is like a dangerous stranger.

Heck Devo rocked it. So great that Sallu had to spring to Shammo ka defense which made her rocking performance even better 😂😂😂

have never liked Devo but today she was on 🔥🔥🔥

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Devoleena target was Vishal wo hai nahi so it's Shamita now. On one side she says Shamita is weak but still taking panga with her only ðŸ˜† it will be fun now jab Shamita iski bajayegi aur yeh jitna Shamita je peeche padegi Shamita utna shine karegi.

Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Devoleena toh apka shitty ko dhoke rak Diya🤣🤣🤣 Hence, this post against Devo🤣🤣🤣 

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I think out of 4 Devo did the best. Kya bajayi hain Shamita ki. ðŸ¥³ Rakhi ka huasband bhi jitana bhola bhala lag raha tha waise nahin hain. Yeh Kundra ke peechey haath dhoke paddnewala hain. I am liking Rashmi and Rakhi's presense too. Show mein jaan aa gayi.

tinapiku thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asha_Tacker

Devoleena toh apka shitty ko dhoke rak Diya🤣🤣🤣 Hence, this post against Devo🤣🤣🤣 

you taking it wrong im a neutral viewer plus shammo favourism i get pissed off . Apart from task where devo attacked Shammo, she felt lost among other Hms. All others were seen doing some conversations be it bitching or whatever even Ritesh is taking effort to attack teja nd also talk to make her understand bt devoleena expected to attack Vishal more than Shammo is out now so apart from Shammo i doubt if Devo can do anything for the game.

Shammo devi fight is to predictable wyd love to see devo fight with Pratik 

Edited by tinapiku - 2 years ago
MCube74 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Deboleena is annoying and am sure she will get out of the show way before the finale.  No way, she will be in the top 5.