Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

While asking why say WWW डब्लू डब्लू डब्लू what a pronunciation by all 😳😂😂😂

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

woman  apni tehzeeb mai raho muwaafi chaahti hoon ..😅😅 ..pls  utter those hard alphabets first  then u will understand kitna kasht hai dablu,dablu,dablu bolna ..🤣🤣 

Edited by kinu17 - 2 years ago
kinu17 thumbnail

Its ok to ask votes via online from the viewers I guess 👍🏼it has happened b4 as well..👍🏼

Dabulls23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kinu17

Its ok to ask votes via online from the viewers I guess 👍🏼it has happened b4 as well..👍🏼

But no need for the Dablu 🤣

Dabulls23 thumbnail

woman  apni tehzeeb mai raho muwaafi chaahti hoon ..😅😅 ..pls  utter those hard alphabets first  then u will understand kitna kasht hai dablu,dablu,dablu bolna ..🤣🤣 

BTW Most indians even living abroad don't rpronounce words with W and Vs right.   words with W they say it with V and V as W.  It just irritates the heck out of MOI 😳

Water is Vater

Vaishali is Waishali 🤣

Edited by Dabulls23 - 2 years ago
kinu17 thumbnail

🤣🤣..agree..one thing i noticed if I ask my Indian friend abt any thing for example..*vanetta  yieh sahi haina ?* she moves  her face left right mode 🤣 few times to say ..* haan bilkul  sahi hai 😆 one of my uzbeki friend asked me after cing her this mode ..what she is saying?  no ? She doesn’t agree with this ?😆 I said to her  she said .. yes and agree . Her replied was then..* y her  head is  moving NO position ?*😕 😆...I said this is the way they say yes  ..she was like 😆

Edited by kinu17 - 2 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

🤣🤣..agree..one thing i noticed if I ask my Indian friend abt any thing for example..*vanetta  yieh sahi haina ?* she moves  her face left right mode 🤣 few times to say ..* haan bilkul  sahi hai 😆 one of my uzbeki friend asked me after cing her this mode ..what she is saying?  no ? She doesn’t agree with this ?😆 I said to her  she said .. yes and agree . Her replied was then..* y her  head is  moving NO position ?*😕 😆...I said this is the way they say yes  ..she was like 😆

Bold:  so true. As I was born In east Africa and lived here in UK most of my life, found it so strange but was told that’s their way of saying yes.  

Also ask them a direction to a particular shop or a street, just raise a hand towards left or right or straight.  Nothing else.  So frustrating 

Edited by Ms.S.K. - 2 years ago
bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

🤣!!! I don't know why they feel the need to do this dubbbluuuu dubluuuu. Even the screen that appears with the website doesn't mention www. JUST SAY LENSKART.COM AND BE DONE 😡