Eliminate Rakhi Sawant PLEASE!!

Posted: 2 years ago

It's no more entertaining, 

She started to irritate last season only when she started using that cheap language actions and things...

Now again using words like 'chumma chata love lapata' for teja when she is not at all doing such things (even if she does who are you)

Also it's hard to believe this marriage crap for such nautanki people..

She irritates alot and her cheap language and behaviour is really not good thodi bohat jo trp arhi hai vo bhi jaati rahegi

Rakhi sawant is far more entertaining than Tejran crap anyday.. 

Yes, please. Her language is too much. Though I'm not a TejRan fan, I disliked the way Rakhi targeted  both of them saying mean and disgusting things... Kambal mein ghusr rehna... Love lapata... Chumma chatna...Wahi Kar rahe hai dono is what she told them... It was horrible... I have never seen these two crossing a line... Pehle kudka dekna chahiye Rakhi... Pehle apun ka fake pati ka sambalo baad mein kisi aur ka love lapata ke baare mein bol.... 

Her game is same as last year. Targeting the strongest ones for footage. Yeh season mei toh fake pati ko bhi leke aai hai. 

It's TejRan fault they need to give it back to Rakhi. They need to tell her and specially Karan as he knows her.  Though even Karan went personal with his husband which wasn't needed as not everyone is rich enough to leave work.

Edited by riddhan - 2 years ago

If Rakhi and her hubby had said these unpleasant words for Shammo Tejran fan club would have lauded her as Sherni ab usne aate hi Tejran ko seedhe fake bata diya Fan club want Rakhi to be removed 😂😂

Originally posted by riddhan

It's TejRan fault they need to give it back to Rakhi. They need to tell her and specially Karan as he knows her.  Though even Karan went personal with his husband which wasn't needed as not everyone is rich enough to leave work.

Kundra ki himmat nhi thi Rakhi se bhidne ki isliye hubby ko target kiya and showing aggression. Jab Teja boli Rakhi called you Dhokebaaz in past relationships Kundra ran away saying main footage kyun doon 🤣🤣 Rakhi se phat jaati hai kundra ki 

Originally posted by Shasha2509

Kundra ki himmat nhi thi Rakhi se bhidne ki isliye hubby ko target kiya and showing aggression. Jab Teja boli Rakhi called you Dhokebaaz in past relationships Kundra ran away saying main footage kyun doon 🤣🤣 Rakhi se phat jaati hai kundra ki 

I don't know whether that guy is rakhi husband or not but saying someone kayar as he ran away from his wife is so crap reason🤔

Originally posted by riddhan

I don't know whether that guy is rakhi husband or not but saying someone kayar as he ran away from his wife is so crap reason🤔

Exactly and that way Kundra's personal life could also be brought in.. Woh unka issue bas Kundra ko footage Chahiye thi. 

I dislike Kundra totally..

Poor teja is trapped in his jaal