Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: eshasrk

The creatives of this show should have been fired since this show got 0.9 TRP.....that should have been the red flag for the Production House, but they prefered to ignore.

And I don't even think they care anymore, becoz they already know that the show is in danger 

I think Kajol might MU for a few day and then she will overcome that and this time she will fight back for anurag. She won’t let priyanka take anurag away. 

The lake wala scene she is there and she must know something. See anurag is not gonna let Kajol go ever…..he didn’t say he is done to but he said he is not gonna run behind her anymore this time she will 

Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: quickspicysauce

Dude this show is full of imbalanced relationships. Mukherjees are ungrateful freeloaders for Kajol but she’ll still do everything for them, Kajol loves Anurag but is hardly committed to him but he’ll still be a doormat for her, yuck yuck yuck. Totally yuck. Even the shittiest romances will show both partners, after a point, fighting for each other and having one another’s back 

plot twist- what if anurag is the one going to cold place and Kajol follows him and her family also accompanies? 

@quickspicysauce

That would be an original idea..if cvs are stalking the forum they should follow our threads..the show would improve in no time 🤤🤤🤤 

.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wynn

@Esha; 

Just seen written update for tomorrow - its not a MU on Kajol's part; she loves Anurag but tells him she cant marry him on someones deathbed.  She knows there is some compulsion on Anurag's part with Priyanka's madness and says to him he will be trapped between the two of them therefore is freeing him. 

He asks her to listen but he cant tell her due to Priyanka's threat and feels he is trapped with stalkers selfishness and Kajol's selfnesses- 

Yes he tells Kajol that no one will be able to separate Anjol not even Kajol herself as much as she wants to go she will come back to him herself. 

That’s why she is Kajol selflessness but didn’t she inc think anurag is not gonna be happy without her. She saw how he became without her then how can she just let him die second by second like that? Why do I feel like this is all a big plan or would be soon.

Destiny She cannot go away from him, he is only for her and he won’t give up on her. NEVER! 

eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: quickspicysauce

Dude this show is full of imbalanced relationships. Mukherjees are ungrateful freeloaders for Kajol but she’ll still do everything for them, Kajol loves Anurag but is hardly committed to him but he’ll still be a doormat for her, yuck yuck yuck. Totally yuck. Even the shittiest romances will show both partners, after a point, fighting for each other and having one another’s back 

plot twist- what if anurag is the one going to cold place and Kajol follows him and her family also accompanies? 

@bold blue :

Honestly.....nah I don't see this happening , unless she hears again that he is in some sort of danger.

I think its gonna be the other way around.....Anurag following Kajol if he comes to know she left her home or something.

I don't think that Chachi will accompany Chandana & Kajol if they follow Anurag...........nah I frankly don't see this happening 

.Shiva. thumbnail

1.4 to 0.9 if it was ekta ka show na she would have become psycho and fire everyone and bring in new writers to improve. 

The are being lazy now seriously lazy but I am liking this track bc this will make kajol strong 

.Shiva. thumbnail

Omg the aunty is Radha from Krishna show. She has changed so much 

quickspicysauce thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@Esha; 

Just seen written update for tomorrow - its not a MU on Kajol's part; she loves Anurag but tells him she cant marry him on someones deathbed.  She knows there is some compulsion on Anurag's part with Priyanka's madness and says to him he will be trapped between the two of them therefore is freeing him. 

He asks her to listen but he cant tell her due to Priyanka's threat and feels he is trapped with stalkers selfishness and Kajol's selfnesses- 

Yes he tells Kajol that no one will be able to separate Anjol not even Kajol herself as much as she wants to go she will come back to him herself. 

So here is what I think...somehow Kajol will go back and I would like to think before stalkers truth is out because it would be nice if Kajol believed in their love as much as Anurag 

I have not seen the bts scenes you have talked about so it could be that stalker goes completely beserk and tries to harm Kajol if she comes back or she really decides to jump after she has been found out

2 more players remain...stalkers mother & grandmother - both must go once stalkers truth is out,.  

Thanks for the update! It’s nice to know she wants him to be free rather than stay in a sort of trap/be in a constant tug, except her method of execution is TERRIBLE, wherein a better method would have been to ensure stalker is out of their lives once and for all 

I want her to be LIVID once stalker’s truth comes out- that piece of shit is trying to bloody marry him  without his consent and is willing to throw K into custodial torture gosh, what a horrible situation. I hope Kajol takes her case for it (I doubt). Whenever the show ends please debar this piece of shit from her medical practise as well 

Also there is some Chatterjee BTS these days.

quickspicysauce thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

@bold blue :

Honestly.....nah I don't see this happening , unless she hears again that he is in some sort of danger.

I think its gonna be the other way around.....Anurag following Kajol if he comes to know she left her home or something.

I don't think that Chachi will accompany Chandana & Kajol if they follow Anurag...........nah I frankly don't see this happening 

Ah, makes full sense. We can only hope 😪

eshasrk thumbnail

@Esha; 

So here is what I think...somehow Kajol will go back and I would like to think before stalkers truth is out because it would be nice if Kajol believed in their love as much as Anurag 

I have not seen the bts scenes you have talked about so it could be that stalker goes completely beserk and tries to harm Kajol if she comes back or she really decides to jump after she has been found out

2 more players remain...stalkers mother & grandmother - both must go once stalkers truth is out,.  

Oh so its NO MU as was indicated, but Kajol frees him from her. This is called true love, not what tht bitch is doing or claiming.

I think she understood then when she looked at him tht he was in some dilemma.

Gosh....luckily and I was already thinking tht how come she cannot read Anurags face tht something is bothering him.

But I think Kajol freeing him will make Anurag more determined to trap Priyanka in her own web of lies and deceit and hopefully she will go this time for good.

I feel the next one to go is Bitch mother. The old hag can change.....I am not sure, but she can change for Anurags happiness. The way she looked at Kajol when she sang was some sort of indication; she looked shocked. She is only too damn proud to admit it. But this old hag is not such a big problem becoz Anurag can handle her in his own way 

eshasrk thumbnail

I also read the written update for tomorrows episode. 

I must say tht I am actually fed up of Kajols Mother India behavior , but on the other hand this is what defines Kajol from the rest : her selflessness. This is also one of the reasons Anurag falling for her.

But.....the way she spoke to Anurag, I really dont see Kajol going back to Anurag like he said she will....

She doesnt want Anurag to get trapped and if she knows abt the blackmail, Kajol will rather go to jail, then to let him marry Priyanka which will put Anurag in another dilemma. And she already said tht only Anurags love can heal Priyanka, so she wont interfere anymore.

I think its Anurag who will hv to solve this matter , otherwis he will have to marry tht bitch and will lose Kajol forever.

We have always said tht even if Anurag marries tht bitch and divorces her later, Kajol wont take him back