These eyes like to bite part 1

Fariha2908 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

These eyes like to bite

Part 1:-

It's 1928,

A son-mother duo are entry to the railway station.they are in quite hurry as they already get late, thankful they catch the train.

Bondita a late 20s girl sitting on compartment of train and lost in her thoughts.she feels touch on her Hands.she turn her face and find her 9 years old son..who looking at her.she smiles at him.he is just like his father same face..same here..same lips same eyes..

He is raunak..

Raunak:We can't stay at one place because every few months your posting happens, only then this village is sometimes a festival...

You know,my posting is causing you a lot of trouble but I am doing all this for your good, then the one who keeps asking again and again, I will get very good money which will be useful for your future.

I promise it's last one.. after that we are going to shift our old house in Kolkata, remember we used to stay there when you were 5 years old.

Raunak:After that I will give you a lot of part of me. I also have strange milk with you. Mother of my friends is always in the house with them and Baba works and my mother works all day and Baba is not there..

He said about his father being sad..

Bondita too feels his sadness,he misses his father.. unfortunately he never saw his father not even his father saw.. bondita try to cheer up him.

Bondita:hey it's fun to be different like all your friends like to be alike do,you see your mother is a doctor.

Raunak:ma,let me ask you one thing

Bondita:Even if I say no, you will still ask..

Raunak: sorry,I will ask not one but two  questions..

Whenever you travel in the train, something strange happens, it seems that you are missing something very carefully.

And 2nd one is...

Is that for baba??

Bondita look at her son surprisingly..yes its his father..

It's her Anirudh.

With this train the love story start and ends their too.

Flashback,

Bondita show them her ring..her engagement ring..

Bondita: you guys have to come after 2 months,the are  my wedding .

Neena:that so beautiful..

Lis: will differently come..now you go for your train come..

You are going to tulsipur!

Bondita:yes..

At Train,

they reaching the station.The train is full of some sort of stuff, bondita does not understand and she is asking  a man.

Bondita:dada..what happened.why is everyone so worried..

Tulsipur dacoits attacked the train

It has been said that he needs a doctor and there is no doctor in the government hospital of Tulsipur, he was saying that there is a doctor here, he has come to pick him up in the train.

Bondita: doctor..is that dacoits searching me..

A group of people enter the room,she see a man looking at them,she can only see his eyes,.. something connect with them

He too looks at her..a man comes from behind and said the main dacoit that.

"She is that female doctor..the doctor we need now.heard it is very good"

She looks at them in nervousness.

She is kidnapped, she taken to some fort.she is not understanding why they are doing this to her.

She don't have an enemy to anyone.

The man talk looking at her.

Man 1: Anirudh malik bring her here.

Man 2:yes..he was the one who catch the train and take out her from there.

She  thinks who is this ani.. Anirudh..

Man:look Anirudh is coming down..

Anirudh comes down from fort..(same like post entry 🔥🔥)

Bondi look at him..he have a manly aura handsome..sharp face with white colors skin.for few moments she too lost in him..such a manly handsomely will sliky hair and hotness add with those big spectacles,she may never so any handsome guy like him in her entire life.

Soon she back to her sense when Anirudh open her robe from her hand.

Bondita:you..why guys you bring me here..what i have done..

Man 1 its havail..sungandh havali..

Sungandh havali..

She heard about this haveli a lot.

It's a palace where many robber seized this haveli.. after the death of landlord here,and for these village support the robbers,police too can't come even near the mansions.

Is she come same place.finally Anirudh speck with his stern face.

Anirudh:It is clear from the face that you know where you have come, you know where you are, know this place.

Bondita:why you guys bring me here, what I'm doing here.what you guys want to do..

She get sacred for her dignity.

Anirudh:don't run your mind too much.

You are a doctor and we need a qualified doctor here and we know you are that..

Bondita: doctor!!

Anirudh:Our uncle is very sick, he needs a doctor and there is no good doctor around here and when we know that you are going to come here, we have brought you here instead of coming here.

Bondita: doctor...you guys can shift him in hospital.

Anirudh: I'm not answerable to you

Bondita:Is this any way to bring.. I'm a doctor..im leaving..you shift your paitent to hospital.

You hate those people who do crime and here a criminal is asking me to save another criminal ..i don't give a damn ..i will go..

Bondita try to walk away when Anirudh take out his gun and literally shoot near her feet carefully that this bullet don't hurt her..

She is totally taken aback.. She breathed heavily bring sacred. 

The door open with thud.. Anirudh bring Bondita roughly.she stand near a bed,there is a women aged mid 30s she stand up,she saw a man quite aged. Is lying on bed.

The lady specks up.

Lady:Who is the same doctor about whom all specking has come from the city?

Anirudh: sampoorna didi,she will treat doctor..

Didi ..Sabo..i have my every agreement of hospital here.now she will treat kaka.

Anirudh said this looking at Bondita who is still in shock.sampoorna look towards This girl.

Sampoorna:let her rest sometime.then she will attend kaka..you come with me.

Sampoorna take her to a room.

Sampoorna,This will be your room as long as you're there.

Bondita come to her sense and get restless..

Bondita:youLook, among all these people, you are seeing  me as a sensible, you are a woman, please let me go from here, I cannot live here in the midst of these robbers..

Sampoorna:you relax just relax... no one will hurt you.

Bondita:you didn't see that man shoot near my legs..

Sampoorna: relax Bondita..

bondita..is it your name.

She nods.

Sampoorna:bondita had a reason to bring you here, our uncle had a heart attack a few days ago and his condition is very bad, you must have understood how we are people and we cannot keep him in the hospital and There is no such doctor around here who can treat our uncle.And as he is in condition we can't take him very far so we have to bring a doctor here to treat him and we came to know that you are a very good qualified doctor..

Sampoorna crying now Bondita to have soft feeling for her.

Sampoorna:I join hands in front of you, please save our uncle..

Bondita look at sampoorna's hand which is joined she take them down,what ever they are,she can't forgot she is a doctor,and her duty is to serve paitent no Matter what.. though she hate .diguest those who are involved in illegal business. 

But she is a doctor and doctor duty is superior..

Anirudh comes back to kaka's room,when he see bondita professionally taking care of kaka..

Anirudh:Whatever medicine you will give to uncle, before giving medicine, you will get them checked by me.

Bondita:are you a doctor..

Anirudh: you will do whatever i said..

Bondita: sorry..I have not become a slave thatI will accept everything you say,I have come as a doctor, like treating your uncle, my work will end, I will leave from here.

Bondita taking injection to give kaka.

Anirudh: What medicine are you giving?

Bondita:don't worry we are not poison.

Its a antibody (in English she said)

...huh how you guys will know what is antibody.she murmur in English thinking he maybe uneducated.

Bondita mururing.

Bondita:How will this uneducated will know,No one may be see the holding of school.

Anirudh looks at her then said something in flute English.

Anirudh:antiboy means a blood protein produced in response to and counteracting a specific antigen. Antibodies combine chemically with substances which the body recognizes as alien, such as bacteria, viruses, and foreign substances in the blood.

Bondita is taken aback she didn't imagine he may be educated.

Look like he is well educated.

At night,

Anirudh and sampoorna are standing at the door.bondita come there.

Bondita:he is better but can't say anything as his report is not good.

I will try my best but can't take guarantee ,.

Anirudh nothing just go away from there.

Sampoorna: anirudh..

Sampoorna go after her.bondita went back to kaka.

At night,

She feels hungry.she look at kaka who is sleeping now.

Bondita: I'm feeling so hungry..now it's unbearable.. and no one there to whom I ask for food.

Then realising happen.

Bondita: bondita You are from a police family,how could you even touch there food..its all earned by illegal money.

But But now how can I tell this thing to my stomach,My stomach is so  that it has to eat.

Bondita come out of the room and looks at the mansion its so big like palace.

Bondita:This is not a house, it is a palace, a palace is just like a maze.

Right now, in such a big house, where can I find the kitchen, there is no way to understand..Where is this light coming from, it seems that someone is in that room, just go and look.

Bondita stand near the door and pipe inside to the room suddenly she feels herself roughly pinned to the wall.its anirudh who pinned her against the wall and placed the gun near the chin.

Anirudh:what are you doing why were you peeping here in my room from where you are trying to do it..

Bondita stammereds..

Bondita:i...i...

Anirudh:Why are you doing this like a goat?

Bondita now get angry hearing goat.

Bondita: you are calling me goat.

Anirudh:Till date no one has spoken to Anirudh like this.

Bondita:Then Anirudh does not listen to anyone and tells anyone anything.

Anirudh: what were you doing here.

Bondita:i ...i..

Anirudh:goat..

Bondita get angry.

Bondita:i was hungry searching for kitchen.

Anirudh: didn't sampoorna didi asked you for food.

Bondita: yes that time i reject it.

Anirudh: nice..

Now follow me.

Precap:attack at mansion