Users

Frequent Posters

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago
AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hopeful_Heart

Why no one has come and said that Nishant is fooling everyone. He is really a snake. He said mein kabhi peeche se nahi khelta but sirf wahi hai jo peeche se khelta hai.

They don't wanna ruin the OTTians game, if you watch from the start - they never call out the OTT players for anything except very explicit BS that Pratik pulls off which he does just for the drama. 

Nishant ka VIP wala goof up bhi they showed just for Jay and Shamita's sake, they thought Jay would do something but he disappointed. 

Other than that, when have they ever called out the OTTians for anything they did? Nishant has bitched as much as Vishal yet it was only Vishal's words that have been pulled out to help Shamita but never Nishant's.

The reason they never reveal the game of the OTT players is because they are all one trick ponies - they have been following the same game pattern since OTT with no changes unlike the junglewasis who have changed and adapted after each WKW, for example - Vishal, Umar, KK, Teja to for a certain extend.

The moment any OTTians game is out, the first thing they say is I wanna go home so yeah, I don't really consider them all that strong as playerssmiley36 

Vishal ka har WKW pe band baja hai but the man never backed down.

Edited by .Rinnie. - 2 years ago
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Rinnie.

The moment any OTTians game is out, the first thing they say is I wanna go home so yeah, I don't really consider them all that strong as playerssmiley36 

Nail meet head. ICAM 😆

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ever since first episode I have enjoyed or came across liking Teja, Umar, Rajiv, Vishal even at times I have praised  Shamita, Pratik, Nishant. Neha. 

But I don’t know why I have never found any moments of Karan that I can say praise worthy. 

I am neutral towards Karan.

I am not impressed with Karan on the show. I find him really boring. The karaniti in first two weeks was hype by the channel and even the TejRan was pushed by the channel. 

I can support anyone on the show but Karan. For me Teja, Umar and Rajiv are more interesting.
In fact I found Vishal better player and more interesting than Karan.

i am not saying I dislike Karan. But in my mind, I am not able to come to terms to like or support Karan. 

Edited by spicysagar - 2 years ago
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I have a request. Can someone plz teach me how to insert images and GIFs in my posts please? 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Dilwale.

I have a request. Can someone plz teach me how to insert images and GIFs in my posts please? 

Just copy the url of that picture or gif and paste that in image box 

As it's a url of a meme 

https://indianmemetemplates.com/wp-content/uploads/angry-pakistani-fan-ekdum-se-waqt-badal-diya-jajbaat-badal-diya-zindagi-badal-di.jpg 

You just have to paste it in image box 

Or you can download a image and upload it on imgur. Then copy that url from imgur and paste in this image box. 

IncompleteSente thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nina!!!! Thank you, thank you thank you for teaching how to insert images!  Zindagi badal di! ❤

Edited by mamta.vineet - 2 years ago
IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Wrong post

Edited by IF_rida - 2 years ago