Mission Abhira Paas lao @Abhis Birthday party - Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bakwaspolice thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2022) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

guys i really don't know how the bday party will turn out but i do hope AKSHU recycles all those papers. waise what was she writing on all of those sheets of colored paper for a bday party in a hospital wing. itne sare plans. AKSHU is a hard worker. 👏

bakwaspolice thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2022) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Not enough balloons for abhi to pop. neil shouldn't have been put in charge of decorations. come on AKSHU. 

Amru4krish thumbnail

Oh no.. 🤢

Nishta ke saath ek.kyun hai yaar....  

Party mein shaamil phir.... 😡

Akshu behind the stage and she on the stage... Anyways Abhi is going to ignore her... Atleast previously she was his Akshus sis... Ab tho woh bhi nehi.... Chal ja ...hat... Bolke chala jaayega....🤣

hari15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Amru4krish

Oh no.. 🤢

Nishta ke saath ek.kyun hai yaar....  

Party mein shaamil phir.... 😡

Akshu behind the stage and she on the stage... Anyways Abhi is going to ignore her... Atleast previously she was his Akshus sis... Ab tho woh bhi nehi.... Chal ja ...hat... Bolke chala jaayega....🤣

Whatever it is as long as I can get an abhira scene that too a fine one. Others won't matter. 

Amru4krish thumbnail
Originally posted by: hari15

Whatever it is as long as I can get an abhira scene that too a fine one. Others won't matter. 

Am sure we are going to.... 🥳

Its like a boost to the writers too.... Without proper Abhira scenes they cant move forward...❤️😉

hari15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Oh see in nishta or actress niharika insta story yaar. All are ready for party🎉🥳

Khushi_Albeli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

So party is on.. Why did Aarohi joined on that day🤢

I just want some good AbhiRa scenes 😌