Posted: 5 days ago

Not intend to make fun of emotions I understand her getting emotional but  others also have their moments. Allow them let them hug and cry also. Rajiv Shamita others were waiting to hug and have their moments.

Now teja karan umar are bitching about vishal. Jo boya wo paya n all. Don't want to say but she wanted attention on her when anyone exits.

They were not bitching . They were discussing the reasons  why audience didn’t vote for him . 

Teja is the most fake person kitna over acting karti hai rone kasmiley24 phir normal bhi ho jati hai smiley44

Itni over acting , hadh hai. She didnt give any ghaas to Jay treated him like shit. And Vishal was just a number in thr group that they wanted to take away from Shamita. Fake tears.

Yesterday Pratik and Nishant and today Teja, Karan and Shamita. Fake tears yeh kahan se laa pate hain smiley24

Upar se Shamita was crying for herself again instead of Neha. I genuinely felt bad for Neha.

Forget ke woh kia ker rahi hai ... I am more concerned with what the hell she ia wearing. Her ni**les were clearly seen in that pink dress. 

Originally posted by roni_berna

Yesterday Pratik and Nishant and today Teja, Karan and Shamita. Fake tears yeh kahan se laa pate hain smiley24

Upar se Shamita was crying for herself again instead of Neha. I genuinely felt bad for Neha.

Spot on about everyone.

And I feel bad for ppl who left ki unke jaane ka bhi footage liya ja rha 👎

Kal Prateek ki acting for Simba Aaj TeZZA ki pata nahi kin kin k liye 😡

Neha was genuinely hurt with her so called friends jo dosti ka achchar daalenge ab

Bigg Boss 15