Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Yeah! Finally something moves forward...and it's Aryan himself who is mentioned (not SRK for his adult son...like it!)

https://twitter.com/barandbench/status/1469250424330883073

Clochette thumbnail

Wankhede is as shameless as the people who enable him to abuse his power for personal gain.

For weeks he had no qualms that Aryan was dragged through social media in a malicious and defamatory way (and still is by SSR-nuts and paid tweets), but he, the criminal pansy (with an also shady wife) can't take a fraction of what he inflicted on Aryan.

He deserves nothing but contempt.

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Clochette

Yeah! Finally something moves forward...and it's Aryan himself who is mentioned (not SRK for his adult son...like it!)

https://twitter.com/barandbench/status/1469250424330883073

In the whole court case it’s been aryan Khan against the union of India… he’s an adult, can’t use a guardian. 

Clochette thumbnail

Right...however for weeks Aryan was - imo - far too often mentioned as 'son of SRK' and I liked that it wasn't mentioned here anymore.

During more than six weeks, Aryan hardly had the possibility for self-deciding in his own matter baring food and his appearance... I like that he comes forward to change some harrassing points of the bail. At least he can be heard at a court without the influence of the NCB and with a positive precondition, I think.

Edited by Clochette - 2 years ago
hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

They are taking only baby steps. They should have filed to reduce a lot more of the bail conditions and not just the Friday appearances. The worst ones are about not being able to leave the Mumbai area. 

NoraSM thumbnail

Poor lad has faced alot, I hope he is doing well and of course, he is surrounded by people who love him ❤️ 

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

That last point is interesting… The use of word student.. so now will theytry to get his passport back on grounds that he has to attend University?

Clochette thumbnail

Thought the same 😉

I think, there is even scope for more in the kind of wording the reasons.

Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
  1. That he is relentlessly accosted by large number of media personnel, extensively photographed and questioned while visiting the NCB office;

wait that was for our benefit🤔