Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HearMeRoar thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

And there are people who will still claim there was no conspiracy.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hotchoco

This has shades of Judge Loya's death in evil Amit Shah's encounter case. 

I hope SRK and Aryan are very very very careful and don't take things so easy. These thugs have zero morality. None whatsoever. 

OMG..that poor man ........I still don;t like whatever SRK is doing....atleast he should get his kids out of here,,,,these people are powerful and dangerous....did you see how they went after Kejrival....an elected MP....and he behaved like a gunda...they have no shame and no fear.....SRK should seriously think about getting out of here.........

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

And there are people who will still claim there was no conspiracy.

Of course the BJP supporters will claim that there is no conspiracy.....they waited for a few months to pass and then they killed him......

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

There is a reason why I keep on saying that SRK should leave...and you guys keep getting mad at me....SRK is againstvery powerful and evil people....BJP is not going anywhere for the next 10 years...likh kar le lo...they are laying low because of all the support SRK gets from the public.....they will wait for sometime an dthen go again after Aryan...who knows maybe Suhana too....koi kya kar lega...they control all the agencies....kahin se bhi phansa denge like they did for Aryan...

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

He was only 40 years old and a sudden heart attack only months after he publicly said he was scared for his life. I would consider it a conspiracy theory any other time/place but the evil saffron party has done this already once before. 

Now NCB and their henchmen can make up anything they want and make the case topsy turvy. 

Edited by hotchoco - 2 years ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotchoco

He was only 40 years old and a sudden heart attack only months after he publicly said he was scared for his life. I would consider it a conspiracy theory any other time/place but the evil saffron party has done this already once before. 

Now NCB and their henchmen can make up anything they want and make the case topsy turvy. 

of course...it was a heart attack and I am the queen of England..

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Saw the news. But heart attacks these days are sadly very common. We lost sid Shukla to that and many other folks. Perfectly healthy people who were especially into fitness. This man was into a stressful situation, might have triggered it too. 

Rip. 

On the other hand saw Aryan suhana Annie pie in kkr match. Good to see dude is going out having fun leaving things behind. Srk also posting about ads on insta twitter. Good to see. 

DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Okay I'm very very scared now. WTF!!!! 

They asked for a 90 days extension then a week later kill off the main witness that could turn the case against them. Ohhh no 

Poor Aryan he does not deserve this. Poor kid is gunna be stuck in a legal battle for years now.