Half truth- Sirat-ranvir-Aarohi

Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Before leap sirat wanted to tell Akshu about her real mother Naira and then they spilled the beans. The whole truth change the equation between sisters resulted one heart filled with unjustified hatred and enmity while other craving for love.

If this was the result of half truth then I really want the evil sister to know the entire truth. How would she reacts when she get to know that your mother sirat was already married to ranvir , after marriage she developed feeling for another man (Kartik).

If it was kartik's second marriage(technically third😆) then it was sirat's second also. It was your mother Arohi who replaced Akshu's mother (though sirat was a good mother to both) not naira .

You can not change the fact that your mother was second in your father's life but nobody made scene out of it except you aarohi coz you are insecure and i so wish in future she come out of ranvir's daughter😆 because  both kartik sirat decided to keep it as a secret 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Woh story jaroor Hogi because Rajan sir plan is never go  let yrrkh to go off air 

Edited by Waidehi - 2 years ago