Rajiv is treated BETTER with Umar & Karan

loveandhope9204 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I honestly am liking the way Umar & Rajiv are bonding. I know it's temporary, I know it's fleeting. Rajiv is convenience based and flips as per convenience like he did with Teja.But I feel Rajiv is naturally bonding and trusting Karan & Umar a bit more.. If Shamita was not a part of this show, I believe Rajiv would've done even more well and would've formed the right kind of alliances. 

Why he doesn't fit with Shamita-Pratik-Neha-Nishant:

Shamita chides him and asks him to give her an account over every conversation he has with anyone else in the house - including the TRP conversation he was trying to have. Pratik bullies him, orders him around and has taunted him with sexually improper jokes & actions as seen before. Neha and Rajiv are clearly not getting along either! Nishant and Rajiv do not have any strong bond between them.

Why he fits in better with Umar-Karan-Teja:

With Umar & Karan - Rajiv is a lot more himself, laughs, dances and even takes a firm stand for himself. (example the Dum maaro dance yesterday in the washroom) Whereas In Shamita's group - Rajiv is treated like a puppet! 

Umar, Karan and Teja treat him with respect. They empower him and are willing to help him speak what's on his mind, be himself and will have his back for doing that. 

Example - Umar had a lovely conversation with Rajiv an episode ago, saying he'll be there to support and back Rajiv if he ever needs it and will stand up for him, if he's getting bullied. Rajiv immediately found the strength to voice out against Pratik who was harassing him about immediately tending to doing the dishes. Rajiv & Umar teamed up and they were wow together!

Teja stood up for him against Pratik's sexual harassment a week ago and she handled that with a LOT of sensitivity, maturity and grace. Teja was WOW!

Karan is pretty netural towards Rajiv and knows him well from outside. Karan is not a vengeful, insecure jerk either. If Karan could look out for Nishant and bring him into the VIP room - he can also look out for Rajiv in the future, if only Rajiv commits to forming the right kind of alliances and sticking by them. 

What Rajiv will do actually:

While Rajiv is clearly enjoying Umar-Karan-Teja's company more, because Shamita is his 'Behen', his loyalties will remain with her - even if he's umcomfortable with her group! Rajiv needs to stand up for himself. We've already seen him flip over Teja in the press conference, so he can always flip over Umar or Karan too. 

So he enjoys Karan's gang more, is naturally more comfortable and bonding with them more. Yet due to his loyalties to Shamita, he is NOT able to form the right alliances - which can cost him in the game later. If only Shamita was not in the show, I am pretty sure Rajiv would have flocked towards Umar & Karan and he'd have rocked, as they let him be himself!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Rajiv clearly vibes with them more. He said to Neha today in episode I like to chill with Karan Umar as we do masti, dance together n not always about game unlike Nishant Pratik who constantly do game talks (bitching).

Loved Umar and Tejas stand for him and even Karan always motivates him to be himself n show him the Rajiv he is outside which sometimes he can't bcos of Shamita n her loyalties. Also Neha vibes more now with KK Umar as seen in livefeeds and they play pranks n do masti while Nishant Pratik Jay do bitching to the point that today was good bcos of my fights, like literally starting to feel their every move is calculated n they are being fake for game n footage. 

Originally posted by: Amy07

Rajiv clearly vibes with them more. He said to Neha today in episode I like to chill with Karan Umar as we do masti, dance together n not always about game unlike Nishant Pratik who constantly do game talks (bitching).

Loved Umar and Tejas stand for him and even Karan always motivates him to be himself n show him the Rajiv he is outside which sometimes he can't bcos of Shamita n her loyalties. Also Neha vibes more now with KK Umar as seen in livefeeds and they play pranks n do masti while Nishant Pratik Jay do bitching to the point that today was good bcos of my fights, like literally starting to feel their every move is calculated n they are being fake for game n footage. 

Neha - I still don't trust her. She might be comfortable with KK & Umar, but she'll stick to Shammo. Rajiv's case is so evident, even he cannot hide it.šŸ˜† Umar, Teja and Karan are coming across as awesome people. One can clearly see the difference in how they treat and respect others. They never provoke, harass, bully on their own. They response are well in context and they take the right stands. Rajiv was getting frustrated with Shamita's group too.

But alas - I don't know how much one can expect from Rajiv. He's all about pleasing Shammo in the end.

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

You had me at helloā€¦ who would fit in with Shamita auntyā€¦ nishant snakeā€¦.. sexual harasser sanskaree putra pratik aur havas kee Sheekar Neha šŸ¤£ā€¦

Those 4 made 4 each other :) 

Auntyjee ke barey mein article mein Affo ke truth padh kar itnaaa sukooon meela :) ā€¦. 

Bas dil khooosh ho gayaa :) 

Originally posted by: loveandhope9204

Neha - I still don't trust her. She might be comfortable with KK & Umar, but she'll stick to Shammo. Rajiv's case is so evident, even he cannot hide it.šŸ˜† Umar, Teja and Karan are coming across as awesome people. One can clearly see the difference in how they treat and respect others. They never provoke, harass, bully on their own. They response are well in context and they take the right stands. Rajiv was getting frustrated with Shamita's group too.

But alas - I don't know how much one can expect from Rajiv. He's all about pleasing Shammo in the end.

That and he throws his friends under the bus at his whims and fancies.. goes to them with bullying ho rahaan hain agenda and then Shammo aunty confronts him and he is likeā€¦ naahhā€¦ aaaalll izzzzzz wellllā€¦. 

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

You had me at helloā€¦ who would fit in with Shamita auntyā€¦ nishant snakeā€¦.. sexual harasser sanskaree putra pratik aur havas kee Sheekar Neha šŸ¤£ā€¦

Those 4 made 4 each other :) 

Auntyjee ke barey mein article mein Affo ke truth padh kar itnaaa sukooon meela :) ā€¦. 

Bas dil khooosh ho gayaa :) 

Like if you come to think of it - What was Rajiv thinking when giving his hand forward for Shammo to tie  Rakhi on?šŸ¤£ Shammo ne acha ullu banaya issešŸ¤£

Edited by loveandhope9204 - 2 years ago

Like if you come to think of it - What was Rajiv thinking when tying that Rakhi around Shamita's hand?šŸ¤£ Shammo ne acha ullu banaya issešŸ¤£

With Shammo around - he cannot have a sense of freedom, his own persona and most importantly, cannot dare to have a difference of opinion!šŸ˜†

I am šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ā€¦ you know the sisters tie the rakhis on their brothers handsā€¦ i hope ā€¦ šŸ¤£

What is freedom when there is a chance to hang out with Shammo Auntyā€¦. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£,ā€¦ everything has a price :) 

That and he throws his friends under the bus at his whims and fancies.. goes to them with bullying ho rahaan hain agenda and then Shammo aunty confronts him and he is likeā€¦ naahhā€¦ aaaalll izzzzzz wellllā€¦. 

Yes and that's because with Shammo around - he cannot dare to have a difference of opinion. He won't have the freedom to have his individuality, be his own person. That reporter at the press conference quizzed Shamita about the same. He's not Rajiv with her but kinda a slave.Rajiv cannot be trusted as long as Shamita is around.

I am šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ā€¦ you know the sisters tie the rakhis on their brothers handsā€¦ i hope ā€¦ šŸ¤£

What is freedom when there is a chance to hang out with Shammo Auntyā€¦. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£,ā€¦ everything has a price :) 

Sorry!!!!šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I meant - what was he thinking when giving his hand forward for Shammo to tie Rakhi on!šŸ¤£ 

Edited by loveandhope9204 - 2 years ago

Sorry!!!!šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I meant - what was he thinking when giving his hand forward for Shammo to tie the Rakhi on it!šŸ¤£ 

Just like Bapat or anyone dealing with herā€¦.. no thinking allowed šŸ¤£

there is one ring to rule ā€˜em allā€¦ and her name is Divya - the šŸ† winner ā€¦. Permanent therapist needed for Shamita after her šŸ¤£

I think she will be next Rakhi and VG.. every season Shammo aunt ka appearanceā€¦ šŸ¤£