Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sujathashenoy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Good for him and his self respect.do covdi ke shammo  Nishant prathik and vishal were making him looking bad.he is not good in the show. but  good in anchoring and whatever he does outside.show tho vindu bhi jeetha tha.😢👍

Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prernaaaa

Lolllll ye task me doosra provision ye bhi tha ki based on performance top 5 se ek nikal k replace hoga 

there was no such condition as far as I heard bb said if they don't take task seriously then something will happen (basically if they give reaction to thier friends without regarding the task) or I can be wrong. 

Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Kya timing hain. Episode mein we see him being saved. And apparently on LF he is gone. 🤣…

BB really needs to sync stuff up. 

jis tarah kal ka episode bhagaya hai second half me and aaj ki live feed bandh ki hai... I am hoping they have finally heard us. But not holding my breath there. 😆

kishukomal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I have to admit I liked Jay from his days as a host. He was very sweet and funny. So initially when he joined BB I was excited (and he was also a favourite of mine) but after seeing him I was disappointed, he is too good to plot and too emotional to hold grudges. Sorry to see him go, but he definitely was not a BB material.

lkd48 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Good riddance! 

He is not made for show like Big boss. His real personality is off putting. He is not at all jolly and cheerful like he used to portray himself as. He holds grudges over such trivial things and he has a big ego.

nymeria5 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Good riddance. 

That's all I gotta say.