Part 25 FF: Anirudh felt he is unfit for Bondita

mprvn36 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Friends, so far I think I have explored Bonditha’s career life well and also Anirudh’s career life too. Now this part will be about their personal life, time for decision to be taken regarding their marriage. 

Continuation from previous part...

What happened in these 2.5 years? 

As per Anirudh’s advice, Binoy started an eco friendly factory “Roy Chowdary Fruit juices company” in the place where Basant had run a liquor factory and allotted jobs to poor people of Purana basti and in some land they had done organic farming of fresh fruits and some more poor people and especially women also work there. This had annoyed many powerful people in city 

Because of Anirudh, almost every family in purana basti got employed & women started a small scale business of food based, stitching clothes, 6-7 men who are still under influence of Basant got released from jail , their families also got favor by RCs which annoyed them. 

Children in purana basti irrespective of gender and caste descrimination started going to school with  influence of Anirudh and  Bonditha ( as she too visited it frequently with him) and their huts are now replaced by small pucca houses including washrooms attached in their house in this time gap. Binoy alloted some share for them in their office and provided all facilities. Even they also contributed their hard work for their dear factory and soon it gave profits in lakhs. 

Anirudh Bondita, Bhatuk Tapur used to visit their area for every 2 weeks and used to celebrate festivals like Diwali and Holi with them. Somnath also regularly visits them to check their health. They also admire these couples because irrespective of status these couples are respecting and treating them as humans.

Among these 6-7 men, only 2 men   are not changed but others are reformed by Anirudh, Bondita and their family members.

Surya has become loyal to Anirudh and worked as peon in Anirudh's office where he kept separate office for his barristry practice. His mother Bimla has been working in RC family and majorly kept to look after Bondita and Tapur's needs in these 2.5 years. They have stayed in neighbouring houses in these 2.5 years and progressed in their respective professional lives. 

Trilochan, Somnath and Sampoorna with their kids regularly visit Calcutta and Binoy family too often visit Tulsipur. But still people look at Bonditha and Tapur as wonder that they are pursuing higher studies in secondary school and college. Some has started sending their daughters to school because these girls are working and studying, got lot of knowledge, Can handle all the matters similar to men.  RC family also admire them and they started understanding that if girls are educated they will get more respect in their sasural, so started sending their girls to school.

Bondita college life in this time gap: 

After catherine dismissed Suketu, Bondita has become a leader in juniors and due to her intelligence, all the lecturers, management board are highly impressed with her. The major reason is she not only have bookish knowledge but also know how to implement her knowledge in real life, she always tries to bridge gap between theory and practical life ( with her sakhababu influence). 

She also gained Nick names of Fire Brand, preacher, krantikari in her college. She knew her limits very well, she can easily grasp who do timepass, try to flirt her and keep them in their limits. Everyone are scared of her as she used to carry pepper powder with her andhe in their limits. 

Anirudh's reaction on people gossiping about Bondita: 

As Bonditha is college beauty of Calcutta law college and center of attraction to all the guests whoever visited Binoy for their business purposes, but she rejected their proposals in college and outside too. Binoy also unofficially declared that she is going to be their daughter in law once again.

This has become unbearable to many guys in her college , and to many people who wants to get their daughter's married to famous lawyer and most eligible bachelor Anirudh . As their trials are going in vain, they became furious and gossiped about her that their marriage annulment is drama by someone people,..Anirudh never left Bonditha’s hand and he directly or indirectly impacted his influence on her by some other people. 

He felt bad and asked her directly 'why cannot you think of either of their proposal, and I feel bad if people gossip about you .' she took it so casually & inturn asked ' Why are you feeling guilty for other's words? People will keep on gossip unless they find another weird thing and then leave talking about us. I know what I am doing'

He told fiercely ' Do you have idea about what you want in your life. You should have the right and responsibility towards your  life and marriage'

Bondita replied looking deep into his eyes 'Sakhababu, yes I have the responsibility towards my life I will handover my life to the most eligible and efficient person one day who cares for my soul, heart, who accompanies me in all difficult stages and who loves me unconditionally. Not to any person who gives wierd and evil looks to my body, not to the one who just get impressed when I decked up specially, who wants to timepass with me, who wants to compress me in life after marriage or cage me . I should feel the person's heart as my kingdom ( while explaining she put her hand on Anirudh's heart) and I should be queen of his heart, my nest and my everything.'

Both looked at each other with mere silence for a long time, Anirudh wanted to react, wanted to ask something, her gaze is clearly indicating him that she has clear idea about her life partner, she is no more a teenager having fantasy thoughts but Anirudh to himself "Is It fair for me to get into her life. Can I really keep her happy throughout their life."

He broke the silence and diverted that we should leave as it is getting late. She felt disappointed but convinced herself that he will understand what she is trying to say and will accept her.

Anirudh's new friend: 

In this time gap, Anirudh is introduced to Dheeraj  (24)as a co lawyer, used to meet in court, in tennis club, social reform activities. Anirudh got impressed with him that he is an efficient person.

Dheeraj details: Dheeraj is the close friend and dearest cousin  of Suketu who is dismissed by catherine as he brought drugs in freshers party and intoxicated Bondita. Suketu had got admission in another country with much difficult, again joined in simple degree college, left his studies here, friends gang , masti, ragging juniors  due to catherine and Bondita, Dheeraj owed to seek revenge in a diplomatic way by staying in safe zone. Also his father who is business man ( competitor to Binoy) has suffered losses due to Binoy. 

Bhatuk and Tapur: 

Initially Bhatuk and Tapur have very much petty fights but last 8 months it has been decreased. Because Bhatuk rescued Tapur when she is abused by Eve teasers while coming to home from secondary school alone on one day. So she stopped arguing, teasing from her side.

she also helped Bhatuk in account when they are looking after Binoy's office accounts. With her companionship, he learnt a lot and their friendship has started eventually turned into falling love.

All these cannot be hid from Bondita and Catherine for no longer. It is revealed in family and Rimjhim, Shomik also came to know about it.

---------------------------------------------------

Present: 

Now Binoy, Catherine has got a problem. He purchased a new palace.

As they are shifting to new palace, they are in dilemma about Bondita and Tapur. Because in these 2.5 years Rimjhim kept on pressurising RCs , her husband about Tapur alliance. Some people around them, in office especially  Tulsipur villagers who still stick on to old thinking kept on gossiping about unmarried girls kept in their house without any relationship. So far it has not became big problem because Bondita and Tapur used to stay in their house portion ( where they used to stay initially with Sumati, kalindi and Chandrachur) and Anirudh, Bhatuk with Binoy and Catherine used to stay in their house as their neighbours. But now RCs want to take girls also to their house with honour.

After a lot of discussion and pressure from Rimjhim, Binoy assured that they will do ashirwad rasam for Tapur Bhatuk on house warming function day itself. 

Catherine also suggested that they should do it for Anirudh Bondita and talk to them immediately. Trilochan, Somnath and sampoorna with their children are also called and announced the news. 

Bondita felt blushed but the happiness stayed no longer as Anirudh declared (without looking for her reply and asking her) that he cannot marry Bondita. Everyone are astonished for his disheartened reply.

He clearly announced that they are just friends, she need to complete her law course and become a great lawyer. Catherine asked " Are you feeling that her studies will get spoiled because of marriage? It is not like that. Bhatuk and Tapur will also continue their studies , will go to foreign for your father's and her father's business expansion with same passion. Marriage is a formality which has to be done at present so that no one will raise finger on our girls. Now Bonditha is no more a little girl or teenager. She is a grown up girl about to reach 20 years this year will complete her studies in less than 2 years. She know everything about marriage and she loves..”

Anirudh immediately kept his hand on Catherine’s mouth and nodded as no. He insisted not to complete her sentence. She is shocked and can only say “Anirudh..”

Everyone started their own version trying to convince him that she is perfect for him, she can only understand him,...etc but Anirudh (with trembled voice) shouted on everyone that “I don’t want to marry Bonditha, can never see her as my wife..you people can happily make arrangements for Bhatuk Tapur marriage. I don’t mind. But no one will talk about my marriage and that too with Bonditha.”

Both of them went into their rooms and shedded tears vigorously looking each other photos. All the family members are highly disappointed, heart broken. Trilochan and Binoy are ranting on Anirudh. Somnath and Bhatuk decided to confront him directly for his foolish decision, because everyone can clearly see her love and affection to each other in both of their eyes and she have become eligible enough to him in all ways. Still no one are understanding what is his dilemma.

—————————————————————————————————————

What is bothering Anirudh? ( Flash back)

It is all happening due to Dheeraj.

He  after coming out from college started practicing barristry in court, introduced to Anirudh. Directly or indirectly had shown examples of outsiders of 2-3 women who are suffering due to elder age husband's domination, and he ( Dheeraj) expressing disgust on those husbands for dominating  wives with their voices. Anirudh also started believing  that age gap  will bring alot of communication gap between couples and cannot be open to each other. Especially wife has to compress herself all the times, cannot express her desires and thoughts in their private moments too. (Anirudh recollected how he initially used to shout on her during bed wetting problem that she didn't forget her nightmare, how he shouted when for. first time she made kashiram to stitch suit for him on his birthday present during her X std, how he made her forcefully annul the marriage, how he shouted on her when she came to treat him as Jyoti,...at that time he only felt that he shouted on her all the time during the sensitive and precious times.)

Anirudh got manipulated easily, thought that Bondita has faced alot due to his impulsive nature,  never called him by name when once he asked her to do so recently ( ofcourse she is blushing in her heart and our impulsive Anirudh took another meaning for it🤦 Fitoori babu) may be she need to compromise, compress herself, can never be happy with him  if she will be a life partner to him. 

Dheeraj too pretended himself as an idealistic person infront of Anirudh that men and women are equal, women should have their own identity, ...all. 

Obviously Anirudh jumped into conclusion  that Dheeraj can be a perfect match for Bondita initially he used to feel very sad that he himself can't be a perfect partner for his ladylove😭.💔 .later controlled his mind and came to a stern decision, decided to degrade himself in bondita's perception so that she will hate him and Dheeraj can propose her, and she will happily agree for marriage with him 

----------------

At present:

Happiness is vanished in all family members, but Bondita came and cheered everyone that next day is her sakhababu birthday and house warming function too. No one should be sad.

She made all the decorations in old house and went with Somnath, sampoorna, Bhatuk and Tapur in mid night to wish him. All asked her to go first and then we will wish him later. 

She happily took her boque and whispered in his ears "Happy Birthday sakhababu."

He woke up suddenly, spark of smile came into his eyes and lips but immediately shouted on her that why did she wake him up on mid night. Can't she see that he is sleeping after a hectic schedule. How long will she behave childishly ? 

She is shattered to the core, 🥺felt belittled to herself than ever before. Everyone rebuked on him for his arrogance towards Bondita, but he didn't pay ahead to anyone , forcefully dragged Bondita outside his bed room and closed his room doors. Both of them felt sad.

On that moment itself, Bondita packed her bags and about to leave. She requested catherine not to stop her anymore.

But she is stopped by Trilochan and Binoy and told that it is Anirudh who will be leaving the house.  Anirudh immediately did so by packing his bags and left to office room, started living there. She is about to stop him, but he intentionally left the home as he knew that she will come to plead him to get back to home and he can put forth his condition

Anirudh felt guilty for his behaviour, punished himself by hitting his body with belt and shouted in his room by sitting on his knees  'I am sorry Bondita..I am sorry..

Durga maa, please forgive me for this act. I am not at all worthy to hold her hand for life time. She should not suffer because of me. Only Dheeraj can keep her happy. Please get them united please give the best person as life partner to Bonditha.’'

RCs have postponed the function and kept it on hold and declared that it will be done only after the problem gets resolved. 

Bondita requested Trilochan Binoy not to stop the function and continue with Ashirwad rasam and marriage of Bhatuk Tapur , but everyone including Bhatuk Tapur declared that it will be done along with you and Anirudh rituals only.

Bondita came to Anirudh's office, requested him to come back to home, she told that " I understood your reasons for rejecting marriage with me. you took care of me from my 12 years of age. You have solved my bed wetting problem, washed my clothes which Bihari and koyli also ashamed to do it.  You explained me about menses and also stitched napkins for my usage, so this is why you are ashamed to marry me. I completely understood. 

I assure you that No one will talk about our marriage with you. I will be busy in my studies and other work, will not show my face to you, I will not talk to you and laugh with you. I will no longer be a responsibility or burden to you. But please come back." (All her words are stabbing his heart into pieces mercilessly and want to smash himself when she is accusing herself as the reason for this unnecessary hatred but kept silent because this can create  hatred Towards him , she can move on and turning his face away). 

Initially he didn't relent but to make him agree she stood in rain on road infront of his office for long time and made him convinced.

Everyone in family are getting worried for delay in bondita's arrival.

Later, he came out with umbrella and put forth a condition that she should give him guru dakshina without any hesitation whenever and whatever he asked. Then only he will return back. She immediately answered wiping her tears and with a smile that 'yes I will pay your guru dakshina without any hesitation. It is a promise' 

He returned back. He blamed himself that he is going to backstab on her trust towards him , couldn't have piece of mind. 

At night time, when all are sleeping he came to her room and folded hands infront of her for the betrayal he is going to do towards her.

Bondita however wants to continue as his assistant in his office after her college as a part of her course, but Anirudh immediately gave her recommendation letter , asked her to join Dheeraj and should gain experience from him.

She is getting suspicious of his behaviour because he never let her suffer for any situation for a long time. She got doubt that if he is doing purposefully to make her agree to any point. But kept quiet and silently agreed and left the place, went to Dheeraj office. He welcomed her and agreed to keep her as his assistant.

He started blabbering about himself that he frequently participate in social activities,...all. but she silently listened it and focused on her work.

She went and complained to Anirudh that she cannot work with him, but Anirudh didn't pay attention to her words,  ( without looking at her) commanded her  'you have become an introvert because of me, not willing to mingle with other people. You have to get habituated to work under others also' 

Dheeraj once met Anirudh and told that 'I am in love with my junior Bondita Das, interested to marry her. I  know everything about her past, want her as a life partner and I will encourage her to complete studies and practice law '

Anirudh felt delighted to listen this, wished him all the best , asked if his family members will also agree  and allow her to progress in her career. Dheeraj assured that she will progress in her studies and practice law. Anirudh promised that he will get his marriage done with Bondita.

Dheeraj has thought that his plan is getting worked, raise his doubt infront of Anirudh if Bondita will agree or not. But Anirudh assured that she will agree and Made a plan.

On one Sunday, Anirudh invited Dheeraj and his parents to lunch in their house . On that morning, he came to Bondita with flowers asked her to cook special dishes as some special guests are coming and asked her to decked up well

She felt happy that her sakha babu spoke with him happily after a long time and assured that she will make special dishes and  deck up herself well. All the family members are delighted that Anirudh is speaking with her normally. Soon the problem will be solved.

But much to Bondita's shock, Dheeraj, his parents and his siblings came for lunch. She is shocked but hardly controlled it. He asked them to take care of their hospitality,  left her alone with Dheeraj family and went into his study room(with heavy heart). she served lunch to them and they enjoyed the meals and felt that she knows cooking well and satisfied with her. They are asking her details and in between their talk she realised that Anirudh wants to fix her marriage with Dheeraj. She fumed with much anger because this decision should not be taken by him irrespective of how much she respect him and moreover he didn't inform her earlier. Later he revealed to others about match fixing of Dheeraj and Bondita in his room, sent Shomik, Rimjhim to go ahead for further talks in fixing alliance for Bondita.

Trilochan, Binoy and all elders started their lecture but he didn't let them anyone speak much.

Dheeraj mother started asking questions that if she know cooking, cleaning, all household works.His siblings asked about her hobbies of music, dance,..all. They asked her to walk and show, which irked her and Anirudh to the core. 

Before Bondita could reply , Dheeraj replied that she will study well and practice law will not work in kitchen ( although Dheeraj said these words normally but Bondita sensed as if some tantrum is hidden in his words, Anirudh also suspected it but recollected how Dheeraj used to actively participate in social activities, spoke in favour of women and thought that he is thinking too much). 

Dheeraj family members kept silent for a while, but his mother asked " Although she studies and work, it is her duty to work in home also. Bondita! I hope you know all the works. Am I correct?"

Bondita intentionally tried to spoil the alliance. She told that she doesn't know any work, doesn't know how to eat also, because her sakhababu only feed her.😲 daily irrespective of how much work pressure he had.(Anirudh is hell shocked and so Dheeraj and his family too, they all gave frowning looks to Bondita) . She told that she doesn't take care of herself at all, but it is her sakhababu who takes care of her studies, clothing and all personal things. Today also her sakhababu only cooked food and gave my name. It is upto you and started eating roshogullas infront of them and gestured her family members to accompany her in this lie. 

Somnath initially came and asked about her shoulder pain, that if Anirudh massaged her well. She told (by keeping roshogulla in her mouth and intentionally dropping chashni on her saree) that after sakhababu massaged her shoulder she felt a lot of relief , there is a magic in his hand and she unknowingly slept on his shoulder. He too didn't disturb me whole night. ( Anirudh is frowning by listening this)

Sampoorna came and introduced herself as Bondita's sister and intentionally asked " why did you keep your sarees as a hay in your room? When will you learn the household chores. Come on fold it. Till how long will you depend on your sakhababu?"

Bondita came washing her hands and purposefully shown that she had shabby habits and spoke with sampoorna

Bondita : how can I do all these works didi?

She just tried but purposefully shown to them that she doesn't know how to fold her saree.

Bhatuk came and called her as boudi and bite his tongue 😜, he purposefully stammered and called Bondita bou.. he  asked.if she is participating in their college dance program to which she replied sakhababu will come and teach me how to dance, she will learn it and participate in competition. In fact he took nearly 2 hours to teach me how to serve food to today's guests. Dheeraj parents are literally losing patience and about to say something.

Even Trilochan Binoy also gave chorus to Bondita that Anirudh has not let her do single work in house, he only has done all her works, so that girl is spoiled like this, They highlighted that how much they are attached, how Anirudh used to take care of all her needs, etc.

Anirudh is highly embarrassed and can’t utter a single word. Dheeraj also realized that Bonditha and others are spoiling his plan, and his family members are getting impatient with their words.

Before everyone speaks he started “Anirudh Roy chowdhary is a  great man, respects all women, he saved Bonditha from sati, educated her and took care of her. He took all her responsibility in all stages and now he is now going to fulfill the most important responsibility which is on his shoulders.  ( Dheeraj came near Anirudh, took his hands into his and looking into his eyes) He  will get his student, friend married to me, Am I right Mr. ARC? (Anirudh nodded yes and everyone are disgusted with Anirudh)

Dheeraj  decided to give answer to everyone at a time by looking at everyone including his family members & continued

“ Anirudh Roy chowdhary thoughts are inspiring to everyone. Bonditha is the one who is grown up infront of his eyes, he decided not to give wife’s place to Bonditha at any cost, he will feel inferior to himself if Bonditha becomes his wife in all means, and there won’t be compatibility between husband and wife  . I mean he cannot see Bonditha as the person very close as he is much elder in age (kept silent for few seconds)..so he annulled his marriage.”

Bonditha clearly understood at that moment what is bothering Anirudh and why he stood by bending his head in corner as last person and unworthy to her, carrying guilty. (She immediately want to hug him and tell that he is unnecessarily feeling guilty and she is happy to have him as her husband in her life),but controlled it. All the RC family members, Shomik are disgusted with Dheeraj words. Trilochan silently whispered to his family members that this fellow is intentionally triggering and trapping Anirudh’s  guilty and our krantikari fitoori Babu trapped in his words.

Dheeraj continued “panditji, please fix muhurat for our marriage soon. Anirudh babu will personally make all the arrangements for our marriage.” Panditji told that after 2 days will be good for Ashirwad rasam and muhurat for marriage will be fixed on that day.”

Dheeraj and his family members are happy. He gestured his father and latter declared that we are happy with this alliance. We will come after 2 days for Ashirwad rasam.

Bondita and Anirudh forcefully closed their eyes , turned aside to control their pain, tears. Everyone are dejected to listen this.

In their home, Dheeraj pacified his family members and convinced them that I will make Bonditha leave her studies, career after marriage and I will show her the real place where she has to stay. I  will also get dowry as reimbursement for the loss our family has suffered due to Roy Chowdhary family. They reluctantly agreed with him.

Note: This is part 25 of my FF. Please read in your free time and let me know your views. Thankyou 🙏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mprvn36 thumbnail

More and more friends...

mprvn36 thumbnail

Some other friends...

mprvn36 thumbnail

To all the other friends, extremely sorry if I forget anyone.🤗

mprvn36 thumbnail
thankyou so much. Will come with next one in 2 days max.