TejRan is trying to copy SidNaaz

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Teja jumping on Karan in the bed and hugging him. Then fight patch up , then fight , then patch up in the bed late night. Everything is indicating that they are trying to copy SidNaaz . They will keep doing it till the finale. She even told him ke she slaps ðŸ˜†. Oh God so obvious she is trying so hard to be Shehnaaz . 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Unki dooriyan unki maj booriyan aur unka pyaar ab BB is about this only ðŸ¤”

aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I don't like tejran. Want them to separate but Tejasswi has been like this from years. I have followed her from 8 years from her first time show.  She is not copying shehnaaz that I know but I don't know why she had to do this love angle in this show. As her fan, I dislike it so much. Today though the way karan went all posssesive on her, I hope this is not real. She has many male friends whom she is very close with, I don't know if he behaves like this on national television, how will he behave out. Let tejran remain fekran or whatever. 

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sidnaaz is far more popular & their individual fanbase is equally strong even after two years. Poll Results.

https://twitter.com/sidkannan/status/1462677471216603140

Edited by ShadowImbue - 2 years ago
Shasha2509 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

In Today's episode Tejran scenes were looking all forced. Colors is hell bent on promoting them.. Even their fights and all that tiffs were looking fake. There is no chemistry between Tejran. Just faking it for show 

Dedhshani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

There was a Paras angle between Sidnaaz and a forced Vishal angle created between Tejran. Of all the people Vishaal...I mean why not Umer.

Shiner thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dedhshani

There was a Paras angle between Sidnaaz and a forced Vishal angle created between Tejran. Of all the people Vishaal...I mean why not Umer.

Insecurity with vishal looks funny. ðŸ˜†

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Teja jumping on Karan in the bed and hugging him. Then fight patch up , then fight , then patch up in the bed late night. Everything is indicating that they are trying to copy SidNaaz . They will keep doing it till the finale. She even told him ke she slaps ðŸ˜†. Oh God so obvious she is trying so hard to be Shehnaaz . 

Karan tried the beak down scene too! You talk to anyone I m ok & this drama 🥱!! Copy bhi dhang se karte 

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

They can try all they want but they can never be as popular and loved as SidNaaz 

Mapogo thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Makers bhi is bhar desperately Sidnaaz ka success replicate karne ki try kar rahe hai lekin bechara BB ka phooti kismat... audience ne hi is bhar fake showmance reject kar diya 😆

Edited by Mapogo - 2 years ago