Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

So tomorrow Kala jaadu then maybe Thursday episode we get the Esha truth exposure. Can we at least dream of 2 episodes of Raghav and Pallavi please. There is no need to drag Esha - Sunny and Sumit till the last episode. Anyway going to stay away from Sickand ke shows in future - he is petty this way. 

manisha.8148 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PSharada

Again ? Oh please - I really want Raghav and Pallavi to have a convo regarding their insecurities - looks like that is not happening 

Sharda tum upna vacation enjoy kro raghvi ne abhi tk kuch nhi kiya hai aur na hi krenge😆...jab 200 episodes tk sikku ne kuch nhi hone diya to rest 4 episode mein bhi kuch nhi hone dega...so enjoy ur vacations😆

manisha.8148 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PSharada

So tomorrow Kala jaadu then maybe Thursday episode we get the Esha truth exposure. Can we at least dream of 2 episodes of Raghav and Pallavi please. There is no need to drag Esha - Sunny and Sumit till the last episode. Anyway going to stay away from Sickand ke shows in future - he is petty this way. 

Sikka ka strategy ab smj aaya ....pahle sitara pr ek serial ka kachra kro fir 2years tk sitara regional  pr show dikhao aur 2 saal baad again sitara pr aa jao😆 tb tk fans sab bhool bhool🤣aur fans ka fir popat banao😆

Pr sikka khud bhul gya hai ki sher aaya sher aaya story pr koi beleive nhi krta😆

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I. 

The answer:  Nothing.  Nothing happened. Today's entire episode was just so we could get Pallavi in a police uniform. That's all. They'd rather have her spend time playing dress up instead of spending time with her husband. wow. bravo. Raghav says "we'll fight this together"... uhh, how when you barely spend five minutes with each other?

The miniscule RP scene we got where nothing of value was added - just a regurgitation of previous track dialogue. wow. 

Them constantly needing to have Pallavi go to D house anytime there's a problem in her life.. I -... Why was the door to D house even open? Who leaves their front door open? How could E just barge her way into someone else's home? Why couldn't P just hide in the bathroom or storage room? How was she able to get out of RR mansion without E seeing her, after walking past her room, but in D house she has to cosplay.  Why are they just writing crap to write crap? 

They really sunk this show into the toilet. There. I said it. 

Again she needs to leave her husband. To put out what fires? How would D fam ever survive without her? (sarcasm). 

And R, dude, why don't you tell her to come home and just stay in the room. How is she going to work? Doesn't E know where she works? She could easily go and ask if P came to work that day - there I solved the mystery. 

How did Saishi keep a straight face on. Why are the leads only getting 5 min of screen time in back to back episodes? How much filler did they need? If they just had P in RR mansion, they could have given us scenes of RP to fill up the episode - let everyone else's drama keep continuing. But no, that's exactly what they don't want to give us because god forbid we actually watch a show for the lead pair *shocker* (sarcasm).

I can't even comment on R because he's barely in this week's episodes. 

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Guys I just got up, can either of you give a summary to Sharada.

Let me watch the non existent Raghvi scenes and be back.

rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Uff, I SO want to talk about that other couple who is Sickand's most favorite in the show but can't because this is RaghVi AT🤣🤣

Kya din aa gaye hain mere, I want to discuss Raghav's sister OF ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD. Haye Sickand🤣

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpj2qkaE7YQ

Are Raghav-Pallavi our leads? I can't tell anymore, they haven't been for a long time now. They had ONE SCENE TODAY. ONE SCENE BAS (I ain't counting that phone call shoo phoor hurr). In that ONE scene, RaghVi are discussing Esha and their plan OUT in the open. 

Why, you ask? 

Because if Pallavi is not roaming around everywhere in broad daylight, how else will Sumit see P in tomorrow's episode? 

Raghav-Pallavi ko jagah kam pad rahi thi in Raghav's den/RR mansion in general/Raghav's office/Pallavi's saree shop/D house/literally all the other places with some privacy so they went on a cliff to discuss their plans. Yeah, it TOTALLY makes sense.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

What crap is Sikand showing at last few days🥺..

Still Esha is at the house..y r they dragging her stay for so long😵😵

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Guys I just got up, can either of you give a summary to Sharada.

Let me watch the non existent Raghvi scenes and be back.

Ren Don't worry. Ru sent me the summary 

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rubys07

*EVERY TIME Raghav-Pallavi are having a convo/moment*

Pallavi: Mujhe ghar jaana hain, SAB mera intezaar kar rahe hain.

Me: 

WHO WHO SISTAAAH WHO IS WAITING FOR YOU AT THE D HOUSE BATAA MEKOOOO😳🤣

I. 

RU. 

I. 

You know before during M track, we could defend her. She had to stay at D house to fulfill some sort of duty she felt she had. And even then it was a stretch (IMO) but it was understandable. People are the way they are. BUT NOW. What is she doing at D house other then risk getting caught and not knowing whats happening in RR mansion? She literally told Amruta "I have no idea what's going on" .. well... girl.. STAY AT THE HOUSE AND THEN YOU'D KNOW. 

rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Okay. Pallavi pretending to be Inspector SHIVANGI is my second best highlight today. You already know what's the first one🤣

Sickand and his meta jokes🤣🤣