Should Kangana Take Over Bigg Boss Hosting

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

now that BB15 is proved to be a big flop and disaster - Should Kangana Take Over Bigg Boss Hosting from season 16

sallu looks tired sleepy and disinterested - why does he not quit 

🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveandhope9204 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

He wasn't keeping well I believe? I read that on all Khabri channels yesterday that he was quite unwell, so they let Shamita do the khatcheri thing and Mahesh to come and help him host in-between.

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: loveandhope9204

He wasn't keeping well I believe? I read that on all Khabri channels yesterday that he was quite unwell, so they let Shamita do the khatcheri thing and Mahesh to come and help him host in-between.

even if we agree to his not keeping well - but then every year same thing happens he comes and looks tired sleepy does not take interest in the show so whats the point in hosting are the makers fools to take him and waste money without any returns 

loveandhope9204 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

even if we agree to his not keeping well - but then every year same thing happens he comes and looks tired sleepy does not take interest in the show so whats the point in hosting are the makers fools to take him and waste money without any returns 

I disagree. I think he takes quite a bit of interest. I see him understanding the episodes well, the crux of the episodes quite well and he takes the effort to personally connect with each HM and speaks with every housemate. I didn't see that in Karan Johar at all when he hosted OTT. Infact, people then compared him with Salman because Salman genuinely does his homework and is a lot more organic. It was in this WKV, that I found him to be tired and barely keeping up and I could relate that with the news of him probably not feeling well.

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...

If Kangna hosts there won't be any Manisha Sharma/ MTV connection based nepotism. No Karan Kundra/ Tejaswi/ Siddharth Shukla drama.

VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I totally agree!

Salman looks old now and lost stamina also he is down because of SRK's son who caught in that racket..

Slowly they are getting vapourized ... Hoping to get rid of the whole nepotism lobby asap...

Enough of these oldie uncle's who are working with 30years smaller heroines and getting unworthy attention.. and than retire to fix their sons and daughters..

See he is launching his flop jawai ayush again and again 

Otherwise we can see arbaz's son hosting bb one day..

They will not bring QUEEN KANGANA because they all are scared of her bold attitude

Edited by VS-Cool - 2 years ago
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Though I don't like Salman as an actor or as a person, but I think he actually doing the job very well as a host.

Chewing_gum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No. BB should wait for 2-3 years because she will come as a contestant soon. 

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

The last thing the world & esp. us Indians need is a pathetic, attention seeking, horrible excuse for a human Kangu as BB host. 

Instead Kangu should be thrown out of Bollywood as she has nothing to offer other than flop movies & vile statements . 

SidHearts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

To be honest, I would not understand her and also I would fall to sleep listening to her....😆

Edited by SidHearts - 2 years ago