KalMa OS - Drenched in Love

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Malhar’s jeep stopped in front of the house and Anupriya came running to him with a wailing Moksh in her arms. 

“Malhar, Kalyani ghar pe nahi hai...pata nahi kahan chali gayi..pura ghar dund liya maine, aur Moksh bohot ro raha hai. Uske sone ka wakt ho gaya aur use Kalyani hi chahiye..”

Malhar took his son in his arms and laid his head tenderly on his shoulder and patted his back comfortingly. Sensing his father's touch, the little guy slept within a few minutes. Malhar laid him on Anupriya’s bed. 

“Aapko bina bataye kahan gayi hogi Maai…? Aur ghar pe kisine toh dekha hoga use bahar jaate hue..”

“Pata nahi Malhar, ghar ke baaki logon ne bhi use shaam se nahi dekha hai..”

The rest of the family members also assembled in the hall. 

Malhar put the question to all of them commonly, "Kalyani ghar se bahar kab gayi...kuch bata sakte hain aap?”

None in the house knew when Kalyani had gone out. They had all known she was missing only when they heard Moksh crying his heart out for his mother. Everyone looked worried. 

Malhar’s heart pinched with worry and he wiped the sweat trickling from his brow, “Aur aap logon ne itni der se mujhe phone kyun nahi kiya? Maai aapne Kalyani ko phone kiya ?"

“Haan Malhar, bohot baar try kar liya, lekin switched off hai.. Mujhe maaf kar do Malhar, maine tumhe isliye nahi phone kiya kyunki mujhe laga woh aa jayegi..lekin ab toh itni der ho gayi, mera dil baita jaa raha hai..”

Malhar asked Anurpiya to be with Moksh and the rest of them to search the house again. He himself went to search for her in the outhouse, her favorite hiding place. It was empty and so was the Deshmukh sarees workshop and the cowshed too. 

“Maai...aap fikar mat kijiye..mai jaa raha hun Kalyani ko dundne...agar Moksh phir se rone laga toh aap mujhe phone kijiye…”

Anupriya nodded her head, “Kalyani teekh toh hogi na..use kuch hua toh nahi hoga na..?”

“Maai..kuch nahi hoga Kalyani ko..aap himmat mat haariye..Jaise hi mujhe koi information milti hai, mai aapko phone karunga..”

Malhar started his jeep and soon was driving slowly through the streets looking for his wife. He had instructed his department to find the last location of her phone. 

Where could she have gone? He hoped and prayed to God that nothing had happened to her. 

Suddenly something struck him. When he was driving back home, he had not taken his usual route but passed the park which was on the longer route from the police station. He had spotted a lone figure sitting on one of the benches. Would it be Kalyani? 

He wondered for a moment but then pushed it back thinking what she would be doing there. Still he decided to clear his doubts and turned back towards the park. 

Kalyani was sitting in the park, alone, staring into the darkening sky. 

She knew her mother would get worried, her baby would be hungry and cry not seeing her for quite some time. She knew she had to go home but somehow, her body refused to get up from the bench she was sitting on. 

Tears rolled on her cheeks as she thought about the past few days. 

Malhar had thanked her for saving Swara from being molested and hugged her close to his heart. 

She had been unable to contain her smile as she rested her head for the first time on his shoulders with her hands wound around his waist. It was the first time she was feeling the proximity of her husband and found herself liking it. 

Suddenly Malhar freed himself and she  looked at him blankly. He told her that Swara had been looking at them from her room and he wanted to show her that he and his wife were happy together. He didn’t know what was bothering his sister and why she was against getting married. He felt that maybe seeing himself and his wife having a good relationship would change her mind. 

“Tum meri madad karogi na Kalyani..? Bas natak hi karna hai...aur kuch nahi.. "

She had nodded her head too eager to help him out and happy that he had asked her, “Ye bhi koi puchne ki baat hai….agar aapko lagta hai ki Swara ka man badal sakta toh mai aapki madad zaroor karungi..”

They had been enacting this affection in front of Swara since that time. They had gone on a long walk, holding hands for the first time since they had gotten married. They had relished, licked and slurped on a single ice gola from both ends which had made her get lost in him and wanting to taste the gola from his lips. The next day, she had broken his shirt button and put on an act of sewing it back on. She had pricked her finger and he had sucked the small dot of blood from it. It had left her wanting for more. 

Eventually, they always parted from each other and carried on with their usual self. 

All this had left Kalyani craving for his proximity. She wanted to be held in his warm embrace, she wanted to feel his lips on hers, she wanted them to go on long walks holding hands. The whole day she had been wondering why these feelings were surfacing in her and finally it had dawned on her that she was in love. 

She was in love with her husband, not since these few days but even before that. She had just never realised it and these past few days had helped her to understand those feelings. 

Today the whole day at college, she had been distracted. She didn’t know what to do. Should she express or suppress her feelings of love? 

She tried to console herself thinking she could make memories for herself with these affectionate moments even though it was all an act. 

No !! she couldn’t be satisfied, as her heart craved for more. Plain and simple, she couldn’t do this anymore, couldn’t carry on with this act anymore. 

Fresh tears rolled out of her eyes. 

“Kalyani …..!!!!” 

Her back stiffened hearing his voice but she didn’t turn around and hurriedly wiped her face. 

Malhar went further and came to stand in front of her, “Itni raat ko yahan akele kyun baiti ho Kalyani…”

She didn’t answer, just turned her head away. 

He sat down beside her, “Ghar pe sab kitne pareshan hai...Moksh bhi bohot ro raha tha...aur mai pagalon ke tarah tumhe gali gali dund raha hun…tum kisi ko bina bataye..yahan iss wakt akele kyun baiti ho Kalyani.…?”

Her quietness irked his temper, but he could sense she was upset and he swallowed down his temper. 

"Mai tumse puch raha hun… kuch toh bolo Kalyani.. Kya hua hai..?" 

"Kuch nahi..Aap ghar jaiye.." 

"Tumhe yahan chodke mai kahin nahi jaa raha… pata bhi hai Maai aur sab kitne pareshan hai….. Pata hai na Moksh  tumhare bina teekh se so nahi pata.." 

"Mujhe ghar nahi jaana...Aap mujhe hostel me bharti kar dijiye..", she wiped her eyes. 

Malhar frowned but his eyes were tender, "Tum hostel jaana chahti ho? Kalyani..ghar me Baba ya kisi aur ne tumhe kuch kaha kya? Please batao mujhe Kalyani.." 

"Kisi ne kuch nahi kaha.." 

"Toh phir… kya wajah hai jo tum ghar se dur jaana chahti ho..?" 

Before he got an answer, Malhar's phone rang. It was Anupriya. He swiped to pick up the call. 

"Hello.. Maai. Haan mai aap hi ko call karne wala tha.. Kalyani ab mere saat hai.. Aap fikar mat kijiye.. Aur baaki ghar walon ko bhi bata dijiye.. Hum thodi der me aa jayenge. Aap sab so jaiye.. 

Aur Moksh..? Uta toh nahi na? Hmm.. Acha teekh hai Maai.."

He then called his team and informed them too. 

Cupping Kalyani's face gently within his palms, "Tumhe pata hai mai kitna dar gaya tha…ye sochkar ki tumhe kuch ho na gaya ho….please batao mujhe kya baat hai..Tumhe mujhpe bharosa nahi hai?" 

"Mujhe apne aap pe bharosa nahi hai… Bharosa nahi hai ki kab tak apne dil ko samjha paungi...." 

His eyes widened, "Kya bol rahi ho tum Kalyani..? Mai samajh nai paa raha hun" 

Kalyani just blew up, "Aap kaise samjhenge.. Aapke liye toh sab natak hai.." 

"Kalyani saaf saaf batao mujhe tum kis baare me baat kar rahi ho.." 

She took a deep breath and decided not to suppress herself anymore. Whatever be the outcome, she had to get it out of her chest. 

"Ab aur nahi hota mujhse Malharji….

Swara ke saamne ye natak ab nahi kar sakti mai…Use ab khatam karna hoga. Warna… warna mai... Mai pagal ho jaungi..", she got up from the bench. 

Malhar also got up. 

She continued, "Mere feelings ko bohot chupane ki koshish ki maine, lekin nahi kar paa ri hun.. 

Aapne toh saaf keh diya ki ye sab natak hai, lekin mere liye ye sab natak nahi hai Malharji.. Mere liye sab sach hai..

Pyar karti hun mai aapse.. bohot pyar karti hun Malharji.."

Malhar's eyes were swimming with tears as he heard her pour out her feelings. He didn't cut her burst out and just let her continue. 

"Mai apne dil ko kaise samjhaun ki aap mujhse kabhi pyaar nahi karenge….ki aap hamesha mujhe sirf ek bachi samajhenge… kabhi bhi ek aurat, ek patni nahi samajhenge..?? 

Isliye ab mera dur jaana hi sab ke liye behtar hoga. Chale jaane dijiye mujhe…" 

"Moksh…?" 

"Pata hai mere Pillu ko bohot takleef hogi, mujhe bhi usse dur rehne me utni hi takleef hogi.. Lekin mai kya kar sakti hun.. Mujhe kuch samaj me nahi aa raha...Isse acha hoga ki mai mar… "

"Kalyani..!!", he had covered her mouth with his palm. His eyes were sparkling with tears. 

She dropped to her knees, her body shaking with sobs. 

Malhar was frozen to the ground where he stood. 

Had she just said she loved him? He couldn't believe his ears. He had been abruptly pulling away from their closeness for fear of not being able to stop himself, thinking he would hurt her. Yet, that very action of his had hurt her the most. It had made her feel he was not interested in her as a woman while truth was just the opposite. He loved her with every single fibre of his being. Right now!! In front of his eyes his love was feeling miserable and he needed to put her misery aside. He shouldn't delay his confession anymore but before that he wanted his firebrand Kalyani in her usual self.

He kneeled on the ground beside her.  

"Kalyani….!!" 

"..." 

"Kalyani.. Please meri taraf dekho na.." 

She lifted her head. Her red eyes and tear stained face made his heart ache. 

"Mm… Tumne abhi jo bhi kaha sab sach hai?" 

Instantly those beautiful eyes turned angry, spitting fire. 

"Aapko lagta hai mai jhut bol rahi hun..? Mazaak kar rahi hun mai? Mai hi pagal hun jo maine apne feelings aapse keh diya.. Pagal hun mai.. Aapko kya farak padtha mere feelings ke baare me.. Jaiye yahan se.." 

"Nahi jaunga…", his lips had curved into a teasing smile.

"Teekh hai.. Baite rahiye yahin.. Mai chali jaati hun….mujhe hi jaana chahiye..", she got up and began walking away. 

"Kahan jaane wali ho.. Batake toh jao…" 

"Mai kahin bhi jaun.. Aapko kya..!!"

"Mujhe kuch kehna hai toh pata hona chahiye na ki tum kahan ho.." 

"Mujhe aapki koi baat sunne me interest nahi hai.." 

"I love you…!!" 

That stopped her on her tracks and she turned around. 

"Kuch kaha aapne? Sunayi nahi diya", she stretched her ears indicating him to be louder. 

"Ruk kyun gayi..? Jao na.. Meri baaton me koi interest toh nahi hai tumhe.." 

"Jyada natak mat kijiye.. Abhi abhi kya kaha aapne..?" 

"Aaj kal natak karna mera favorite hobby hai.." 

"Malharji…mujhe aur gussa mat dilayiye.." 

"Meri marzi.. Gussa dilaun ya pyaar karun.. Meri marzi.." 

"Har baar aapki marzi nahi chalegi.. Mai jaa rahi hun...ab kuch kehna hai toh dundthe rahiye Kalyani ko..", she turned around and began walking again. 

He called out a bit more loudly, "I…. Love…. You…" 

She stopped again but didn't look back at him. "Teekh se sunayi nahi diya..", she shouted. 

"I LOVE YOU KALYANI……!!!", he shouted out as loudly as he could. 

Hearing what she had longed for, Kalyani turned around to see him standing on the same spot where she had left him, with his arms outstretched. 

Not hesitating even a moment she ran swifter than the wind and threw herself into his arms with such a force that made him stagger backwards a bit. 

He hugged her tightly, "I love you…" 

"I love you too Malharji.." 

"Mujhe maaf kar do Kalyani, meri wajah se tumhare dil ko bohot tes pohonchi.. I'm really sorry.." 

She rested her head on his chest, her home, where she always wanted to be. 

"Kyun dur bhaag rahe the aap mujhse.. itne din bohot sataya aapne.." 

"Mujhe dar tha ki mai apne aap par kaabu na rakh paunga. Mai kabhi bhi tumhare saat koi zabardasti nahi kar sakta Kalyani. Jab tak tumhe pyaar ka ehsaas na ho jaaye tab tak intezaar karna chahta tha.." 

She ran her hand on his back and pinched hard on the back of his arm. 

"Ouch..Kalyani…", he let her go and rubbed his arm. 

"Lagi? Mai bas check kar rahi thi ki ye sab jo ho raha hai sach hai ya mera koi sapna hai..", she grinned teasingly. 

"Acha…!! ek aur tareeka hai pata karne ka, bataun kaise…" 

"Nahi…", she tried to move but he was quick enough to pull her back in his arms. 

He kissed her forehead, "Sab sach hai Kalyani.. I love you..", he whispered against her lips before covering it with his own. 

They stood there under the moonlight, their lips locked with passion and love filling their hearts. They didn't part even when they felt the first drops of rain hit them. 

Breaking apart only to take a breath, their lips came together again and their tongues mingled, tasting each other as the outpour drenched their bodies and love drenched their hearts. 

Edited by rekha_crm - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha_crm thumbnail

Updated today.. 

Phlo004 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ohhhh di such a sweet os ...I could feel each and every scene filming in front of my eyes ..this is the impact of your writing on us 🤗🤗🤗

Main humesha sochti thi ki uss track main kalyani keinn feeling ko kabhi kyun show nahi kiya .. jismein she even confess her love 💕😍

Kalyani dukhi hokein chali gayi ghar sein sabko pareshan karkein and Malhar ki tensions badhakein ...😳

Awww patidev kitne pareshan the apni patni ko leke 

Kalyani pagali ro rahi thi akeli baithkein vahan park main aur malharji ko unki kalyani mil gayi aur saath main pooch bhi liya ussein sab gussa control main rakhkein ...😆

Kalyani confess her feelings thinking that he doesn't love her ..par vo to ussein kitna pyaar karta hai ..he loves him so much ..🤗

Malhar ka teasing vala confession inka cute sa banter 🥰🥰 .....

Finally the last scene ..aww I loved it and love you toooo 🤗😳

rekha_crm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phlo004

Ohhhh di such a sweet os ...I could feel each and every scene filming in front of my eyes ..this is the impact of your writing on us 🤗🤗🤗

Main humesha sochti thi ki uss track main kalyani keinn feeling ko kabhi kyun show nahi kiya .. jismein she even confess her love 💕😍

Kalyani dukhi hokein chali gayi ghar sein sabko pareshan karkein and Malhar ki tensions badhakein ...😳

Awww patidev kitne pareshan the apni patni ko leke 

Kalyani pagali ro rahi thi akeli baithkein vahan park main aur malharji ko unki kalyani mil gayi aur saath main pooch bhi liya ussein sab gussa control main rakhkein ...😆

Kalyani confess her feelings thinking that he doesn't love her ..par vo to ussein kitna pyaar karta hai ..he loves him so much ..🤗

Malhar ka teasing vala confession inka cute sa banter 🥰🥰 .....

Finally the last scene ..aww I loved it and love you toooo 🤗😳

Thank you Vanshu.. 

Mujhe bhi wahi lagtha tha.. They should have explored her feelings in that track.. 

Bohot dinon se mai ye likhna chahti thi.. Adha likhke chod diya tha.. 

Aaj muhurat mila use complete karne ka... 

Am realky glad you liked it.. 

sehreemstory thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wow rekha masa aya read kar ke I really want ki aise show ma hona chaye tha but koi nhi wo tum na kar diya 

Kalyani ki feelings galat nhi thi how beautiful he confessed is 💕

But humera mj bhi picha nhi hate unho na to ek dum takatak wala I Love you bola hai ❤️

Update both hi pyaar aur emotional tha 

And the last part was so beautiful 😍❤️

End hogaya?☹️

Edited by sehreemstory - 2 years ago
Kalma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Emotional kar ditta!! Kalma ke rain scene ki yaad diladi, 😍.

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

OMG this was so cute di 

Ye hona chahiye tha 

Par unnecessarily they dragged the confession only to make it useless by showing kallu ka presumed death and a leap 

Actually they could have even done like kalma parted due to moksh death stayed on either side of swara niwas 

Some.terrorist track they chupke helping each other in padayi and malhar ka kaam 

Ye vo and bina pillu ke.hi they could have Ram the epi and brought arzu back 

Ye kitne simple and cute tha 

Both of them.voiced their feelings 

To be honest preleap at those points kallu ko.they actually showed like a bachi top naive to feel or understand certain actions at times though her mahanta was much higher for a 19 year old 

Apne isee normal potray Kiya uske feeling ko khoob ache se likha 

Like what she feels and what she thinks were all evident from your words itself 

It was such a simple sweet and beautiful os di 

Hamare dil bhi ye baarish mei bheeg hi gaya 

Lots and lots of love di 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️🙈❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

rekha_crm thumbnail

Originally posted by: sehreemstory

Wow rekha masa aya read kar ke I really want ki aise show ma hona chaye tha but koi nhi wo tum na kar diya 

Kalyani ki feelings galat nhi thi how beautiful he confessed is 💕

But humera mj bhi picha nhi hate unho na to ek dum takatak wala I Love you bola hai ❤️

Update both hi pyaar aur emotional tha 

And the last part was so beautiful 😍❤️

End hogaya?☹️

Thanks Arwu.. Haan show me mai bhi chahti thi.. 

Haan ye sirf os tha. 

rekha_crm thumbnail

Originally posted by: GAYATHRINAYAR

OMG this was so cute di 

Ye hona chahiye tha 

Par unnecessarily they dragged the confession only to make it useless by showing kallu ka presumed death and a leap 

Actually they could have even done like kalma parted due to moksh death stayed on either side of swara niwas 

Some.terrorist track they chupke helping each other in padayi and malhar ka kaam 

Ye vo and bina pillu ke.hi they could have Ram the epi and brought arzu back 

Ye kitne simple and cute tha 

Both of them.voiced their feelings 

To be honest preleap at those points kallu ko.they actually showed like a bachi top naive to feel or understand certain actions at times though her mahanta was much higher for a 19 year old 

Apne isee normal potray Kiya uske feeling ko khoob ache se likha 

Like what she feels and what she thinks were all evident from your words itself 

It was such a simple sweet and beautiful os di 

Hamare dil bhi ye baarish mei bheeg hi gaya 

Lots and lots of love di 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️🙈❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Thank you for this Gayu. ❤️❤️🍫

rekha_crm thumbnail

Thank you Vanshu, Arwa, Riya and Gayu.. For taking a few moments of your precious time to drop a comment. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Varna I would have just felt that my time and efforts went in vain. 

Edited by rekha_crm - 2 years ago