Tejran made BB15 the BIGGEST FLOP season in BB history

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

For the first time in BB history, I'm feeling so good seeing the disastrous TRP for BB15! The creatives deserves it for shoving a visibly FAKE & annoying Tejran down viewers throats.🤢

Neutral TV viewers aren't silly like social media's shippers, they're smart, they can clearly see Tejran is fake & has outright REJECTED them & stopped watching BB15 altogether. 👎🏼

Aur dikhaao Tejran ke midnight conversations, necklace pehnana promos which is plain disgusting! 

In order to hype & promote 2 of the most useless contestants like Teja/KK & their fake showmance, they have DESTROYED the show. 

Heck a superfan like me who never missed a single episode in 14 years since season 1, I haven't yet watched the last 5 episodes due to pathetic Tejran proves this sh*tfest is beyond repair. Makers needs to end the show ASAP. 🤬

PS. Don't bring in livefeed excuses, LF was there even last season but still it was a hit on TV. Because TV/online viewers are different. Fact is the more they try to shove Tejran, the more people stops watching. 😵

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

livepraylaugh thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Last week, Tejran came only 10 mins in each episode.

Creative team is not giving any good task all talking task. How much time can one watch taking task. 

kjossha_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Why only blaming Tejran (it can be a reason), but not Shamita favoritism, no action on violence, unfair nd rigged eviction, overload of OTT. 

Tejran is shown hardly 10 min (max 15 min)

Baki 1 hr 15 min me they show other contestants.

Or u r watching anny other BB where Tejran are shown for full 1.5 hrs.

And pls i am not a fan of Tejran. But fact is fact. 

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Lol don't you know?

One half of tejran is "killing with kindness" , not giving"footage" to others, being quiet and nice. Other one is yelling on top of lungs, doing weird mocking poses and then cry. The royalties😆

The thing is these two will go ahead and they don't even have to lift a finger. Their fanbase isn't big boss, but yrs they have worked on tv. Kk did ek show and kmh was hit show. Tej is colors face and people liked her in KKK. Fair enough, two slots for finals are booked. But still makers are hell bent to give them "angle"- kk was angry young man, a politician and now what? Bhukha sher waiting to pounce. Teja is nicest person alive 😂😏 these two have love angles. But apart from this they don't have anything. Not any other strong bonds, no conflicts, nothing. Not even talking about kk ka sudden love hate for P.

Umar - I think ek promo diya and the guy speaks in a disgusting way idk if it's bb effect. Asim wasn't that crass imo. Nishant is going good - lmao he's a snake apparently. When vikas gupta was hyped as mastermind why can't Nishant have his limelight? They are trying with neha Nishant Jay pratik fight promo, let's see how it goes.

Also whatever wc they are bringing I don't see any potential. They are contradicting their own ott show. Like what was the point of those weeks and elimination and making D win when same people coming back in main bb? Bakwas😆

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Originally posted by: livepraylaugh

Last week, Tejran came only 10 mins in each episode.

Creative team is not giving any good task all talking task. How much time can one watch taking task. 

You forgot the disgusting promos of Tejran necklace pehnana they kept playing over and over again for 2 days on TV post WKV? That alone creeped out most neutral TV viewers & they stopped watching the show. 🤢

Not to forget the midnight & kone me/god me baithkar conversations of Tejran which they keep shoving in every episode is nothing but pure torture! 🤢

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

It’s biggest truth and fact that a Jodi attracts audiences towards a show n keeps them hooked if audiences finds them interesting. This season turned wasted 

look at all shows running on TV right for example take fiction shows almost all are based on leading Jodi n their chemistry love etc Shows like Anupamaa Ghum hai Kisikey pyar mein Imlie Udaariyaan all are running high on trps n they all have good Pairs which they try to cash on. 

BB15 had potential pairs ViRan n Umnal if they had made them tried them but they took the route to make Tejran they heavily promoted them they gave special promos they gave their all kinds of scenes but it has failed to attract audiences 

Simple to understand right now bb has no Jodi to cash on n bring n keep audience glued. 

Above statement were written in terms of discussion If we are talking about Jodis here which does contributes to show if clicks with audiences onscreen.  

Edited by saaniakh - 2 years ago
RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Well last two episodes were good as it foccused on contestants game and plotting😆. Pata nahi kab tak accha rahega🤣

AngelAura thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

So you mean last week in it's entirety like Monday to Friday 1.5 hrs each day only you watched TejRan?? That's quite absurd ! 

Didn't you,see Afsana Vs Shamita last week with Afsana thrown out, ShaRa ka Milan, Neha ki entry, Pratik vs Umar, 

Shamita Vs Umar with Umar giving her back, Pratik's argument and drama in rationing duty?? 

So these people aren't worthy of any TRP then, if the entire 0.9 goes to Tejasswi Karan? 😂

Not that I like TejRan but ye acha hain, make them scapegoat for anything and everything happening around the Sun

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Originally posted by: kjossha_14

Why only blaming Tejran (it can be a reason), but not Shamita favoritism, no action on violence, unfair nd rigged eviction, overload of OTT. 

Tejran is shown hardly 10 min (max 15 min)

Baki 1 hr 15 min me they show other contestants.

Or u r watching anny other BB where Tejran are shown for full 1.5 hrs.

And pls i am not a fan of Tejran. But fact is fact. 

Only Tejran will be blamed because makers are FORCEFULLY making promos of Tejran & playing it over & over again on TV to promote them which majority of viewers have rejected & stopped watching the show. Neutral viewers decide whether to watch a show or not based on promos, & the overdose of disgusting Tejran promos with silly background songs have creeped out viewers to never tune in! 👎🏼 

livepraylaugh thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

You forgot the disgusting promos of Tejran necklace pehnana they kept playing over and over again for 2 days on TV post WKV? That alone creeped out most neutral TV viewers & they stopped watching the show. 🤢

Not to forget the midnight & kone me/god me baithkar conversations of Tejran which they keep shoving in every episode is nothing but pure torture! 🤢

lol 

They trend daily in Twitter with Tejran tag as well as their own name tag. 

What else can they do? It’s not only Tejran show. If they want to show romance angle, they have to! Even colours are promoting in their name. Is this Tejran fault? This season is doomed by everyone such as contestants, creative and editing team even Salman. But people have selective thinking that Tejran caused it.