Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

If Shahroze , Shehzad , Adeel Chaudhry , and many other actors starred in movies so why not Usman and Ali. At least both are talented ppl. Plus here the topic is the lead. Ppl grow up reading Omor Ayyar stories, so this fantasy movie may attract viewers. It is the first of its kind in Pakistani cienema, and if produced well, it may succeed.😃

Agree about Ali and Hania movie teaser.. it looks the same like many other romcom Pakistani movies.😵

Among Shahroze, Shahzad and Adeel only Shahzad knows to act. 

Only shahzad has shown some versatility. If we talk about Ali Rehman he has done two movies before and he was fine in them but after watching his work i have noticed that his acting is just same in all his projects. Same goes for Usman. I have seen his all three dramas and one movie. His expression acting is plain and same no Versatility is there. But i hope he will improve with time. 

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Usman and Ali rehman are .much better than Shahzad 

Shahzad has no screen presence 

I don't understand why he keeps on getting both dramas and films 

Geez 

Don't even want to talk about sehroze and Adeel chowdhury 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Usman and Ali rehman are .much better than Shahzad 

Shahzad has no screen presence 

I don't understand why he keeps on getting both dramas and films 

Geez 

Don't even want to talk about sehroze and Adeel chowdhury 

I don't think so. Shahzad has shown more versatility.  He also works on his looks unlike ali rehman and usman. Tired of watching them in same looks with plain acting. 

Choices Do differ for me Shahzad is better than AR and UM 

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: _NINA_

I don't think so. Shahzad has shown more versatility.  He also works on his looks unlike ali rehman and usman. Tired of watching them in same looks with plain acting. 

Choices Do differ for me Shahzad is better than AR and UM 

Agree on this. Also Shehzaad has a good choice of dramas.. For me I like watching them although I am not his fan. From: Choti Si Zindagi to Ghar Titli Ka Pher, to Qurbaan , AAAI , Raaz E Ulfat .. he delevered hits .

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Agree on this. Also Shehzaad has a good choice of dramas.. For me I like watching them although I am not his fan. From: Choti Si Zindagi to Ghar Titli Ka Pher, to Qurbaan , AAAI , Raaz E Ulfat .. he delevered hits .

And phans as well. 

I m also not his fan but i dont dislike him either. He has made good choices with dramas selection and try to do different roles with different get up