Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Epi of 9 Dec:

Finally the cat is out of the bag 😳....finally Krish saw Maya portray...bechari she is so hurt after connecting the dots y Dev married her.

She took the huge and right step to leave the raaz mahal with her parents.

Dev is distributed on seeing Maya portray and Krisha leaving the mahal

I ll watch the show onwards a neutral viewer just to cope with Dev rude behaviour bcoz i really wanna know wht is his plan of converting K into Msmiley22smiley29smiley44

I think he ll threaten K that he ll harm her parents and bro if she doesn't come back to raaz mahalsmiley24

And K ll be force to stay with him and turn into M ..M seems to be a mature an business type woman ...let see hw K ll handle this change and if she ll play her game toosmiley24

Also painter wala/wali raaz is still pending...let ser when and hw it ll be out and where the show ll lead

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thank u for wu..👍🏼 now I dont like the storyline even though I knew it will be like this ......dev raj intentions only to full fill his plan thus he wants k to hates her I guess 🤔

Well let c and wait ☺

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kinu17

Thank u for wu..👍🏼 now I dont like the storyline even though I knew it will be like this ......dev raj intentions only to full fill his plan thus he wants k to hates her I guess 🤔

Well let c and wait ☺

Hi Kinu🤗🤗

I am thinking too that may be Dev is doing all these on purpose to make K hate him and compel her to help him in his mission 🤔

kinu17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Hi Kinu🤗🤗

I am thinking too that may be Dev is doing all these on purpose to make K hate him and compel her to help him in his mission 🤔

yes 👍.. but I guess dev will fall in love slowly with k  but k by then truly will hate him and will plan to take revenge as he cheated with her and her family..

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kinu17

yes 👍.. but I guess dev will fall in love slowly with k  but k by then truly will hate him and will plan to take revenge as he cheated with her and her family..

It ll go like that only i guess🤔

U saw tday epi?

Am watching repeat now ....epi is good ... now they are going towards tje crux of the story..both DevIsha are in their respective characters...

Let see hw DevIsha ll play their part in this game 🤔and wht ll be the outcome 

kinu17 thumbnail

It ll go like that only i guess🤔

U saw tday epi?

Am watching repeat now ....epi is good ... now they are going towards tje crux of the story..both DevIsha are in their respective characters...

Let see hw DevIsha ll play their part in this game 🤔and wht ll be the outcome 

no my dear ..haven't watched yet read the wu as bz with work..🙄 but will watch soon ..devisha won't be typical lovey dovey couple in this story for sure ..but dev's love will bloom from his guilt soon..hmm interesting to watch this  🤔   I guess k will play a game here to deal with her wicked dev sir ..she will become maya and start play a game like dev is playing..🤞as itv always portrayed female characters first komal,Nirmal then either jhansi ki rani or devi durga ..😅..so krisha will be the same ..

Well i dont like this k's ma 1rst one was  better ..

I guess maya was modern educated smart lady not typical raj gharana  house wife type .. can say from her wardrobe,styles etc way ..

Ziva01 thumbnail

Epi of 20th Dec:

I found tday very intriguing 

Krisha is certainly up to somthg🤔...she is trying ways to escape from raaz mahal while she is showing Dev that she is focusing on becoming Maya..

Btw she learned fast overtime she turned into Maya...finally she worn the red skirt and high heels and was walking so effortlessly 😆...Dev was clean bowl😎🤣...after a long time Dev smiled tday🤔

Dev and Jaya Maa conversations was so intriguing tday🤔....Dev needs Maya at any cost to move ahead😲 yeh mujhe samajh nahin aaya🤪

Jaya Maa did say to Dev that he is falling for K despite he is turning her into M ...he is destroying her identity and making himself an evil in her eyes but still he is falling for K only

Also it's Dev only who did all to save K's Dad....he got him admitted in hospital and paid all bills....he kept it a secret...in fact he did all these anonymously for many needful people too😳

Overall it was a good epi

Precap is dhamaka 💥💥💥

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Epi of 20th Dec:

I found tday very intriguing 

Krisha is certainly up to somthg🤔...she is trying ways to escape from raaz mahal while she is showing Dev that she is focusing on becoming Maya..

Btw she learned fast overtime she turned into Maya...finally she worn the red skirt and high heels and was walking so effortlessly 😆...Dev was clean bowl😎🤣...after a long time Dev smiled tday🤔

Dev and Jaya Maa conversations was so intriguing tday🤔....Dev needs Maya at any cost to move ahead😲 yeh mujhe samajh nahin aaya🤪

Jaya Maa did say to Dev that he is falling for K despite he is turning her into M ...he is destroying her identity and making himself an evil in her eyes but still he is falling for K only

Also it's Dev only who did all to save K's Dad....he got him admitted in hospital and paid all bills....he kept it a secret...in fact he did all these anonymously for many needful people too😳

Overall it was a good epi

Precap is dhamaka 💥💥💥

I have rarely watched this serial except watching some scenes on Television however I have read the story & after reading the latest updates of Krisha being Maya's clone I find it awfully similar to the old serial of Ishq Mein Marjawan Season 1.

Deep trapped Arohi in the guise of love & married her despite being already married to the look-alike Tara.Later Arohi was sent to jail for the crimes committed by her duplicate Tara.

Like Maya Tara was also strong classy & independent but was a Psycho-Killer while Krisha gives the Arohi vibes here of being the nice/innocent type girl.

So why did Devraj marry Krisha exactly if he was married to Maya already? And if he loved Maya then why did he marry Krisha even if she's a look-alike?

And the lady currently playing the role of Devraj's mother Jaylaxmi is known for playing vamp characters onscreen.Don't go by her name Laxmi I expect the lady to turn into a Vamp later on like she did in Naagin Season 3.

Dev wants Krisha to completely slide into the role of Maya why? Is Maya also Psychotic like Tara? and with the latest news of actress Anjali being slated to play the dual role of Maya & Krisha its pretty clear that Maya is alive.

Also is it possible that both Maya & Krisha have a twin-sister kind of relationship ? Only time will tell.

Devraj might be a grey-shader but what are his real intentions behind all this Maya drama? And even if he helps needy people does it excuse his fake wedding with Krisha?

Edited by masked - 2 years ago
Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: masked

I have rarely watched this serial except watching some scenes on Television however I have read the story & after reading the latest updates of Krisha being Maya's clone I find it awfully similar to the old serial of Ishq Mein Marjawan Season 1.

Deep trapped Arohi in the guise of love & married her despite being already married to the look-alike Tara.Later Arohi was sent to jail for the crimes committed by her duplicate Tara.

Like Maya Tara was also strong classy & independent but was a Psycho-Killer while Krisha gives the Arohi vibes here of being the nice/innocent type girl.

So why did Devraj marry Krisha exactly if he was married to Maya already? And if he loved Maya then why did he marry Krisha even if she's a look-alike?

And the lady currently playing the role of Devraj's mother Jaylaxmi is known for playing vamp characters onscreen.Don't go by her name Laxmi I expect the lady to turn into a Vamp later on like she did in Naagin Season 3.

Dev wants Krisha to completely slide into the role of Maya why? Is Maya also Psychotic like Tara? and with the latest news of actress Anjali being slated to play the dual role of Maya & Krisha its pretty clear that Maya is alive.

Also is it possible that both Maya & Krisha have a twin-sister kind of relationship ? Only time will tell.

Devraj might be a grey-shader but what are his real intentions behind all this Maya drama? And even if he helps needy people does it excuse his fake wedding with Krisha?

Well I hvn't watched the show u mentionned so i dont abt it and hw it went.

Ovhere Maya is supposed "dead" in an accident ...but she ll come back later on as it's itv speciality. 

Anjali ll do double roles as they ll bring FBs of Maya..

Earlier in the show Jaya Maa said Dev had gone through loads after Maya death and he sacrified loads for his  family....so may be the story is different here and there is property related stuffs here.

He didn't hv a fake wedding with K so far it's shown in the show ...they are properly married although it was a trap for K.

K n M being sisters only time ll tell us  as DeMaya are childhood friends ...Maya is from royal BG too ..

So the lost sis scenario is a bit weird here

kinu17 thumbnail

I dont really bother from which soap,movies or story this show is going on ..if its interesting I will watch if its getting bored quit its my policy😆😆

Now since story is moving on i guess devraj has become  abnormal after maya died ..like a sudden trauma he got from maya's death..he needs treatment for sure ..jaya ma and Roma r understanding this truth now slowly..as his behavior is mentally sick person for sure ..he needs a therapy ..🤔

And I guess krisha will make him normal but not being maya for sure she will take him to the psychiatrist 👍🏼