Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Yeh Roma is definitely talking to Dev🤔....trow we ll know at least y Dev trapped Krisha in his raaz game 

Dev ll be grey for sure ...he is playing à big game😳

his face is so far to fake face towards krisha ..🙄😠..but I guess when he will fall for het by this krisha will start to hate him ..

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

TFS Kinu🤗

So this is Friday epi and Krisha got to know that Dev had a past and a lover ðŸ¤”...am shocked they didn't drag it and Krish didn't waste time to clear the air😆🤣

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kinu17

his face is so far to fake face towards krisha ..🙄😠..but I guess when he will fall for het by this krisha will start to hate him ..

Yeah it ll go that way🤔...it ll turn into a love and hate story🤔

MochaQueen thumbnail

Abhi tak they didn't reveal anythg apart from Dev SIL was freaked out to see Krisha ðŸ¤£

And Roma was talking to someone hw they trap the poor Krisha in marrying Dev and now the raaz game ll start🤔

raaz raaz khele😎🤣

So humshakal is just guesses? Then how do we know her name is Trisha?

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

So humshakal is just guesses? Then how do we know her name is Trisha?

From tday epi it's clear that Krisha has a look alike as all were shocked to see her face on muh dikhai rasam😲...sab ke tote udhgaye ðŸ¤£

I don't know if her name is Trisha ...someone posted here abt the name Trisha

Hinna u ll be happy as it's definitely Dev the person behind all this marriage trap drama...Dev is grey it's obvious now🤔😆

Payal_ap thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

No I don’t think Dev will be grey or negative, how can he be, he is the male lead of the show, I do however think he has some sort of past, let’s wait till we find out more, but I don’t think he’s going to be negative. Also they didn’t confirm that the person Roma was talking to was Dev, they didn’t show the other person’s face, so that’s also a suspense.

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Payal_ap

No I don’t think Dev will be grey or negative, how can he be, he is the male lead of the show, I do however think he has some sort of past, let’s wait till we find out more, but I don’t think he’s going to be negative. Also they didn’t confirm that the person Roma was talking to was Dev, they didn’t show the other person’s face, so that’s also a suspense.

There is a pic on IG of that scene from body language it seems to be Dev🤔

Grey doesn't mean he ll be negative ðŸ˜†...there are many grey MLs in ITV...

Let wait and watch...but Dev is surely playing a big game🤔

kinu17 thumbnail

From tday epi it's clear that Krisha has a look alike as all were shocked to see her face on muh dikhai rasam😲...sab ke tote udhgaye ðŸ¤£

I don't know if her name is Trisha ...someone posted here abt the name Trisha

Hinna u ll be happy as it's definitely Dev the person behind all this marriage trap drama...Dev is grey it's obvious now🤔😆

I made up that name trisha 😅😅..just rhyme it ..

Its a plan for sure of dev and roma or 3rd person to get married krisha..dev is grey character its sure ..but soon he will change or na bhi ..krisha will know  the stupid raaz and heart broken obviously but start her own game with dev and others ..hope its go this way .☺

kinu17 thumbnail

I made it ðŸ˜† krisha ki behna Trisha..😆

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kinu17

I made up that name trisha 😅😅..just rhyme it ..

Its a plan for sure of dev and roma or 3rd person to get married krisha..dev is grey character its sure ..but soon he will change or na bhi ..krisha will know  the stupid raaz and heart broken obviously but start her own game with dev and others ..hope its go this way .☺

i didn't mean it's u kinu ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜† someone else posted abt Trisha too