Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

No re.. Shivangi is apt for bubbly, glamourous roles like Yeh Rishta..

Here, Anandi for most of the time is going to cry.. undergo torture.. etc.. I think.. she'll get bored doing this role.. but I guess. money and fame is everything... So, she'll continue.. as having a job in times of COVID itself is great..

Personally I donโ€™t like that artist .

Look wise I feel a more Gujarati or Rajasthani looking girl would fit in better .. this girl โ€ฆkind of โ€ฆ has Nepali / Sikkimese girl looks โ€ฆ ๐Ÿค”

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 years ago
I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Shivangi Joshi has been roped in to play Anandi in BV 2.0 ๐Ÿ˜ณ

She is a terrible actress Shivangi as Naira bearable thi but as Sirat unbearable thi. Yrkkh mein bhi her character Sirat Rajasthani thi but her acting and her Rajasthani fake accents๐Ÿ˜ซ

Edited by SnowWhite_97 - 2 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Randeep Rai will be nice in the role I agree to that part of the casting .

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

she is a good actress no doubt ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผbut as anandi a BIG NO  ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ,,she is not fit for this character  for sure..not happy with this..this character needs more authentic,typical,traditional,native   face this actress has  more urban face ๐Ÿ˜ณ no offensive its my pov..

Fantasyera thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

She is a terrible actress Shivangi as Naira bearable thi but as Sirat unbearable thi. Yrkkh mein bhi her character Sirat Rajasthani thi but her acting and her Rajasthani fake accents๐Ÿ˜ซ

Plz don't remind me of her acting as sirat....it gives nightmares. 

Fantasyera thumbnail

Shivangi as sirat only knew how to scream, yell and shout in that Rajasthani accent it was so cringe that you would want shut down the laptop or switch off the tv. And normal talking was just painful to hear....

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Fantasyera

Shivangi as sirat only knew how to scream, yell and shout in that Rajasthani accent it was so cringe that you would want shut down the laptop or switch off the tv. And normal talking was just painful to hear....

I didn't watch her as  sirat but my assumption was rite abt her that she is not suitable for anandi character..thanks for sharing this ๐Ÿ™Œ ๐Ÿ‘ hai rabba ho gaya satyanash ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜… hope fully they read our reviews then change the actor โ˜น

Edited by kinu17 - 2 years ago
Fantasyera thumbnail

Originally posted by: kinu17

I didn't watch her as  sirat but my assumption was rite abt her that she is not suitable for anandi character..thanks for sharing this ๐Ÿ™Œ ๐Ÿ‘ hai rabba ho gaya satyanash ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜… hope fully they read our reviews then change the actor โ˜น

But wouldn't fully blame the actor for that sirat thing. But RS and Team as well. They should have hired someone to teach her this, you don't just give her the script and ask her to do it and boast about her skill even through it is really bad. 

Actors sometimes need to be criticize by the team if their acting is wrong, if not then not only will it give an actor a false sense of achievement and security about their talent but also affect their future work. She has potential but RS and team kept her like a goddess, so it went bad for sirat.

So if she is doing anandi then hopefully the team would help her and train her....that's all I can say.

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Shivangi is playing Anandi.. ho gaya satyanash. That girl has forgotten how to act. I hope BV2 creatives make her work on her acting and her dialogue delivery. Otherwise it will be another Sirat in making.

So Randeep Rai will do Jigar's role. Wonder who will be Anand, since he will be the lead opposite Anandi. There are lots of hints given that Anand and Anandi will end up together. They need to bring a good actor. 

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Fantasyera

But wouldn't fully blame the actor for that sirat thing. But RS and Team as well. They should have hired someone to teach her this, you don't just give her the script and ask her to do it and boast about her skill even through it is really bad. 

Actors sometimes need to be criticize by the team if their acting is wrong, if not then not only will it give an actor a false sense of achievement and security about their talent but also affect their future work. She has potential but RS and team kept her like a goddess, so it went bad for sirat.

So if she is doing anandi then hopefully the team would help her and train her....that's all I can say.

Yes RS & team are to be blamed most. They should have told her that she needs to work more on her craft. Shivangi was pretty decent in Begusarai and even starting of Yeh Rishta. Then everything went downhill.. may be because of actor's laziness or team not giving her the right feedback. Hope BV2 makers won't do the same mistakes and make her work hard. Child actress doing Anandi's role is a very good one. Shivangi needs to do a lot of hard work to match the child's acting level.