•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

I am following this serial from forst episode and one thing just want to mention here is nakul is portraying ram kapoors character so well that I forget he is nakul mehta and not ram kapoor. He has adapt all minute details of character very well that when I See him on screen he is RAM for sure.

Agree withu 200 percent...very well done by Nakul metha..the body language his expressions and his acting and jokes r so good to watch 

Ya 

I was not a fan of nakul 

But have become his fan from this show. Loving Disha too 

I keep watching pyaar last dard hai episodes on Hotstar if get bored. Hadn’t watched it the first time. It seems like that was a good show too 

Edited by tEENkRmNsR - 2 years ago

Yes  Nakuul is portraying Ram so amazingly.. just loving him! He brings the unique quirks to the character which is such a treat to watch! At this point I can't imagine anyone else playing Ram ❤️

I have been his fan since PKDH days through Ishqbaaz and all the three characters have been so different from each other but still he has portrayed all three so well! My fav character of his gonna be Ram followed closely by Adi and then Shivaay ⭐️

Also Disha is fab as Priya!! The girl has proved to her naysayers that she is an amazing actress.. so so natural and effortless ❤️

Originally posted by tEENkRmNsR

Ya 

I was not a fan of nakul 

But have become his fan from this show. Loving Disha too 

I keep watching pyaar last dard hai episodes on Hotstar if get bored. Hadn’t watched it the first time. It seems like that was a good show too 

PKDH was a great show....it was a contemporary family drama mixed with romance .. and the progression of Adi-Pankhuri's relationship was beautiful ❤️ also it had very well developed characters apart from the leads too (unlike balh2) . Overall it was a fab show and I am glad you are enjoying it 😊😳

Both Nakhul and Disha are doing fabulous, I also started loving them since PKDH, it was really really a nice show, Adi and Pankhuri the characters are still remembered😍 I missed that show very much, years passed it's good to see them again