sehreemstory thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

IT WAS KALMA'S FIRST DAY AFTER THEIR MARRIAGE.....

Kalyani get up and see her husband sleeping peacefully beside her and suddenly she remember her first night and her cheeks got red and she started thinking that how lucky she is that she got such a lovely husband 

She saw the clock and it was almost 9 she gotup hurriedly.........

Meanwhile Malhar turn towards her wife side and he found empty he open his eyes and saw she was not their and that time Kalyani came wiping her hairs with the towel she was looking too gorgeous in light yellow saree and that glow on her face malhar can't take his eyes away from her 

Kalyani saw him starring her she blushed and said 

Kalyani: malharji aise kya dak rahe hai ma achi to lag rahi hu?

Malhar came towards her and hug her from behind

Malhar:achi nhi both sada achi lag rahi ho ma bata bhi nhi skata 

Kalyani: chaliya ab aap bhi taiyaar ho jaye or fir mera sir ma sindoor or mangalsutra pena ye.

Malhar got ready hurriedly and came to her wife who was waiting for him

Malhar but sindoor between her head and mangalsutra around her neck and kalyani wore red bangles how new wedds girls wear 

Malhar:kalyani sachi ma bata nhi skata ki tum kitni khubsurat lag rahi ho he but some Kajal behind her ears kisi ki nazar na laga or jo ya tumhera face glow hai uska raaz to kuch or he hai he said her in teasing way 

Kalyani started blushing

Kalyani:kuch bhi ab chale sab neeche wait kar rahe ho ga humera 

The went down and take blessings of everyone

Anupriya:Kalyani tum kitni khubsurat lag rahi ho kisi ki nazar na lage dakha maa mane mera beta ka liya ek dum perfect wife dundhi hai 

Suman:sirf wife nhi bahu bhi mujhe ummid hai ya jitni achi beti or biwi hai utni hi achi bahu bhi bane gi 

Sarthak:haa maa sach kaha humera ghar bahu nhi hira aya hai hume ek aur beti mil gayi hai hume bahu nhi beti chaye to is ghar ko apna ghar samja 

Kalyani:ma puri khosish karu gi ki ma aap sab ko kabhi bhi shikayat ka moka na du or ya ghar ko to Mane apna usi din sa bana diya tha jis din mera rishta Malharji ka saath ta huva tha

Saniya: bhabhi ho to kalyani bhabhi jaise waise bhai aap na ab humeri bhabhi ko sada tunk mat karna ab apki team ma koi nhi hai ab to hum sab bhabhi ki team ma hai ha na? 

Sarthak:ha ha....

Malhar:tu kuch sada nhi bol rahi Saniya ki bachi ab jab kuch chaye hoga to tu mera paas hi ayegi 

Saniya:aise kuch nhi hone wala bhai ab to bhabhi aagayi hai ab to har chiz unha hi bolu gi 

Anu:aise mat karo mera bache ka saath Malhar ma hu tera saath 

Malhar:meri maa hi meri hai sirf is ghar ma baki sab kalyani ki team ma chale gaye yaha tak ka dadi bhi 

Suman:apni hi biwi sa jal raha hai bewakuf acha sab chodoo aaj kalyani ki pehli rasoyi hai to kalyani tum tayar ho na kuch mitha bana na ka liya 

Kalyani:ji dadi 

Anu:chalo Kalyani ma tumhe rasoyi ma laka jati hu Anu take her to the kitchen and tell her everything which item is where

After some time everyone went out to seat in garden in their house Malhar came and hug kalyani from back 

Kalyani:kya Malhar ji aap na to mujhe Dara hi diya kya kar rahe hai aap yaha

Malhar:kuch nhi tumheri help karna aya hu saying this he started kissing her neck kalyani pushed him little 

Kalyani:kya help karne aya hai ya sab kya kar rahe hai hum kitchen ma hai koi bhi aaskata hai 

Malhar:koi nhi ayega kalyani sab garden ma baithe hai plzz don't kill my mood 

Kalyani: malhar ji apka dimaag kharab hogaya hai hum humera bedroom na nhi hai chodiya plzz koi aagaya na to ma to gyi aap beta hai but na bahu hu plzz 

She request him Malhar live her but not before kissing on her cheeks 

After sometime kalyani make the sweet and the sweet was kheer and she serve everyone she crossed the finger and hoping that they liked it and after tasting suman appreciate the kheer 

Suman:sach ma kheer both hi sada achi bani hai...

Sarthak:haa beta both tasty hai 

Saniya:wow bhabhi both achi hai 

She saw towards her husband how give her a smile and she feels happy that every one like the kheer

In evening

Kalyani gets ready in red saree they were going to her house her parents house 

Malhar came and got shocked seeing her wife in red dress with lite makeup open hair 

Kalyani:ab kuch bola ga bhi ki ma kaise lag rahi hu 

Malhar:kalyani tumna mujhe mar na ka theka liya hai itna khoobsurat koi ho skata hai kya?

Kalyani:kya mj aap bhi

Malhar pushed her towards him

Malhar:aaj jana zaruri hai hum kal chale jaye to because tumhe dak kar ma apna aap ko control nhi kar skata he whispered in her ears

Kalyani:ji hai aaj jana hai ma nhi janti aapko control karna hoga chaliya ma ready hu 

Malhar:sach ma tum ready ho he got happy

Kalyani:ji nhi us cheez ka liya nhi apni mummy papa ka ghar jana ka liya samja ab chaliya

Malhar make sad face kalyani but her hands in his hands and they came to kalyani house Kalyani mom dad and her little sister was waiting for them and her little sister was only 16years old 

They came her sister hug kalyani 

Riya:di aap aagyi ma apka kab sa wait kar rahi thi 

Kalyani:acha or dakho ma tumhera liya gift layi hu 

She gave the gift to her sister and they take blessings of Madhuri and Atul 

They talk and after some time they have their dinner 

Kalyani:chalo mummy ma chalti hu 

Mad:ha dyaan rakna apna or Malhar ka kalyani hug her little sister and they came back home and then kalyani open her room door rose flowers started flowing on her she got Happy and she saw her room was decorated like last night but she got confused and she saw to Malhar how was starring her 

Kalyani:ya sab aap na kiya malharji?

Malhar:haa or kon kar skata hai 

Kalyani:but aap to mera saath the fir ya sab 

Malhar:tumheri chunchee na kiya hai 

Kalyani:saniya na?

Malhar:hanji 

Malhar pick her in his arms and but her on the bed and locked the dood and came back to her wife 

He came near her lips and captured her lips and the night was full of moan and Groan.

I hope you guys will liked it❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn09 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It was really a very sweet and romantic OS. It had so nice positive vibes and Malharji to yahaan poore taiyyar baithe hain apni biwi ki khoobsurati nihaarne ke liye.

Really so romantic 😍😍😍😍

Phlo004 thumbnail

Such a cute and romantic os kalyani loved it ..this was so beautiful🤗glad to see you back with such a bang 😀😀

Kalyani sweet memory of night and blushing morning ..🙈 

Malhar cannot control himself seeing his wife she always left him craved for more...😳

Their cute romance and Malhar supportive family and kalyani winning their hearts 🥰🥰

Their kitchen scene 

Her house scenes and that last one aww this is the cutest thing I read today 😃

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

This is so beautiful Arwu.. 😍😍😍

Mj aur Kallu as newly weds, enjoyed their wedding night... 😳

Mj admiring his wife's beauty... 

Aww ghar wale also love kalyani.. Sab kalyani ke taraf hai.. 😆

Anu only is for her son..

Kallu ne meeta banaya❤️❤️❤️

Mj ka mind ek hi jagah ataki hui hai.. 😆😆

Lekin kallu ke ghar jaana pada.. 

Aur phir ghar me kallu par phool barse.. ❤️❤️

Aww another romantic night... 💋💋

Saniya and Riya donon bade pasand asye mujhe.. 

I really loved it.. 

Aur bhi likho.. Continue karo

Edited by rekha_crm - 2 years ago
sehreemstory thumbnail

I am glad that you liked it ❤️❤️

sehreemstory thumbnail

Thank you vanshu ❤️

I am glad ki tumhe pasand aya😘❤️

sehreemstory thumbnail

Thank you rekhu I am glad that you enjoy the chapter ❤️❤️

You really want me to continue this so I will continue 😊❤️

PRAKRITI_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Vaah arwu....kya kamaal likha hai tune...... Loved it so much literally 

Kalma ki shaadi.... ❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

Awww.... She looks cute on blushing jaise tune describe kiya hai🤭🤭🤭🙃🙃🙃🙃 

Kalyani ki pehli rasoi and sbko pasand aayi uski kheer👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻☺️☺️☺️ 

Mj to help krne aaye teh kuch or hi ho gya 

Or kalyani or uske sister ke saath moment..... This just melts my heart ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

So adorable it was..... Thank you for this one babes

sehreemstory thumbnail

I am glad you liked it prakhu ❤️

Agar tujhe iska aga ka chaye so u can tell me 😊❤️

Priyapriyu thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Wow 🤩 

Beautiful and Sweet update Arwa …😍 

Kalma newlywed…