Kri18 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi everyone , I know that show has ended but with many left opens , So I want to ask all of you what do you think  these left stories would have ended .

I. Batuk : 

1. Did he really left for Italy forever ? 

2. His and Mallika's relationship , did it ended the very day when he threw her out of the haveli or they patched up together again ?

3. Will his relationship with his family will ever improve ?

Il . Das sisters :

1. I am pretty sure that Anirudh would have sort out all the differences and misunderstanding created by Batuk between the three , but would they ever again return to RC haveli again ? Or precisely would Kaka let them in again ?

2. What will be TM's reaction to all that happened in TP with her granddaughters after coming back ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tinnie96 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kri18

Hi everyone , I know that show has ended but with many left opens , So I want to ask all of you what do you think  these left stories would have ended .

I. Batuk : 

2. His and Mallika's relationship , did it ended the very day when he threw her out of the haveli or they patched up together again ?

Il . Das sisters :

1. I am pretty sure that Anirudh would have sort out all the differences and misunderstanding created by Batuk between the three , but would they ever again return to RC haveli again ? Or precisely would Kaka let them in again ?

2. What will be TM's reaction to all that happened in TP with her granddaughters after coming back ?

Batuk:

1. Abhi tak Italy nahi gaya, raste mein ghoom raha hoga rote rote ki apne Big D usse gussa hogaye

2. Rishta nahi tuta hai, badme Mallika ke sath share kar sakta hai ki uske sath kiya hua phone pe ya toh Mallika wapis nahi gayi

3. Jab apni galti ka ehsaas hoga tab he will try to mend his mistakes aur gradually family will accept him.

Das Parivar :

1.Jab sort out hojayega tab wapis toh aayenge hi jabtak Thakuma nahi aati aur Kaka ko mana lete shayad

2. Gussa toh hongi aur Batuk ko bohot sunayengi

Shivanyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I. Batuk : 

Il . Das sisters :

Batuk :

1. I don't think ki wo Italy gya hoga jab Ani me usse muh mid liya TB bhi usse kuch regret ni tha Ulta uske expression s lga ki wo soch RHA h bon ne uske big d ko bhi cheen liya usse ab wo koi Naya plan banayega maybe

2. I think unka patchup ni hoga Jo bhi ho Jaye unka relationship strong love Wala ni tha ur Mallika me Jo kiya batuk usko kabhi maaf ni karega uske big d ke bacche ko marna chaha usne if wo true lob bhi hoti uski fir bhi wo kabhi maaf ni karta usse

3. When he will realize his mistake wo repent Karne ki koshish karega sabse pehle bon s maafi mangega usse hi approach karega baaki fam ko manane k liye usse ek chance dene ke liye ur bon ko to hum jante h wo maaf bhi ek baar ko kardegi Jo batuk ne uske saath kiya par bon as maa kabhi maaaf ni karegi uska baccha ro RHA tha fir bhi batukiye be darwaza ni khola uske newborn babies ne suffer kiya Janam lete hi 

Das sisters :

1. Now everything is revealed to unhe bhi PTA chl gya hoga sab to wo bon s maafi mangenge ur anidita Kaka ur som ko samjhane ki koshish karenge sompir k liye

2. She will be really angry with batukiya and if anidita ke samjhane par samjh gye sab to she will feel gratitude and respect for her jamai Babu once again and feel lucky to have him for her grand daughter 

Super happy for anidita and babies ❤️

And same goes for kumati uski bon maa ban gyi wo bhi twins ki

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I. Batuk : 

Il . Das sisters :

1. Batuk Italy nahi gaya hai I feel... He will be wandering around in a shook state because of Ani and TRC rejecting him.

2. MalTuk can go either ways I feel... Both have a ton of growing up to do, woh bhi separately... I feel Batuk atleast will seek her out later, but not immediately.

3. Batuk will reconcile with the family eventually, mainly because Ani isn't the abandoning kind. Last epi me he was in a mind-blown mood, but give him a week, and Naik Nazuk Kali khud will seek out Batuk to help him with his issues... However, I feel Ani will keep Batuk far away from Bon and the babies till he isn't 💯 sure that Batuk won't harm them.

1. Das sisters will be reconciled with Bon and they will be brought back to RCH till TM returns. Kaka ke kehne se farq nahi padega, Ani will bring them anyways... But SomPur is over...

2. TM will have loads to say... To Batuk in public and TRC through veiled taunts...

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

I. Batuk : 

Il . Das sisters :

Batuk-

I don't think so he would return. I guess he would do one more attempt on harming Bondita as he would again blame Annirudh's anger for him on her, as I get from his expressions.

But after that Annirudh would give him a nice session on how he is wrong, may be his lecture would calm him a bit. And may be then Kaka would also act angry on him making Batuk burst out. This is when Annirudh or Bondita or both realise how Kaka is wrong too and explain him.

After this initially, he would keep quite only to make his family happy and because he would long to hold the kids.Then slowly seeing how his brother is happy with Bondita and what Bondita does for Annirudh, he might realise how wrong he is.

These all might happen only if he is not taken to the court for his deeds.

About Mallika, idk where it might lead to. Batuk's step would all depend on whether she would  try to take revenge, or still want him as now Annirudh has returned or want to be away from him.

Or it might also depend on how much redeemed he becomes.

If Mallika decides to take revenge on the kids or Annirudh, I don't think so he would ever forgive her. If she tries to take revenge on Batuk directly, it might depend on what action she takes for that whether he forgives her or not. Or it might be that both eventually lose contact for ever but I guess this is very less likely to happen.

Will think about the rest little later.😁

Edited by Physics_girl - 2 years ago
Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Serial has much to show sadly it finished , but ending was such that he can be restarted anytime .

Batuk will not return Italy coz his studies were already completed . I would have happy if ani look in d matter  Coz I doubt he would really abonden batuk.

TRC who was d main culprit was left scot free.

Mallika batuk dont have any bright future I doubt batuk would return to her . 

Das sister ka reunion ho na ho kya farak parta hai