Choti Sardarni

The Secret finally out!! I am glad

lovecolin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I am so glad the whole Kunal drama is finally out! I hated we had this secret over SehRaj relationship and could not enjoy them together because of that. I am glad now they can deal with this and move forward with no more secrets. Dida definitely does not love her brother and hope he gets to see her fake-ness! Poor Raj and now he is trying it protect her. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovecolin thumbnail

They said he died but never showed his death, I am sure they are saving that for later drama. 

MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovecolin

They said he died but never showed his death, I am sure they are saving that for later drama. 

He will come back for sure and cause separation between Rajveer and Seher

lovecolin thumbnail

So true. I hate dramas like that but I am liking the show 🤷🏽‍♀️

MochaQueen thumbnail

So true. I hate dramas like that but I am liking the show 🤷🏽‍♀️

I would like the show if they gave Varun the main role of Rajveer instead of treating him like a cameo😭 if they dont wanna make him the main lead then at least they can pair him up with someone else

Eydis thumbnail

I am so glad the whole Kunal drama is finally out! I hated we had this secret over SehRaj relationship and could not enjoy them together because of that. I am glad now they can deal with this and move forward with no more secrets. Dida definitely does not love her brother and hope he gets to see her fake-ness! Poor Raj and now he is trying it protect her. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283617 

Gaaon walon Holi aagayi”. You’ve been colored by Team Name.

Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Name on our team's thread.  

Please make my team win