Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Finally the forum is open I am glad Zee is finally bringing in good shows. Rishton Ka Manjha, Tere Bina Jiya Jaye Na and now this.

I havent started watching yet

But is Abhi as psychotic as he was shown in the promos?😆

Oh the show started? Naa not interested in watching. 🤣

Melkor thumbnail
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Finally the forum is open I am glad Zee is finally bringing in good shows. Rishton Ka Manjha, Tere Bina Jiya Jaye Na and now this.

I havent started watching yet

But is Abhi as psychotic as he was shown in the promos?😆

How is TBJJN? The promos seemed to be rather interesting. 

I don't think he is psychotic per say. He did have an episode but ended up harming himself. 

Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Vahi😆 I was expecting them to recognise him or his mom recognising Niyati or something😆 

Maybe Niyati and Abhi met, fell in love then had memory loss🤣 their parents somehow knew koi tha par kon tha nahi pata🤪

Jo bhi ho I hope the mystery is something interesting and they surprise us plesently

@bold- don't know why but the guy freaks me out how come his mom trusted him so easily and told him everything maybe she id also a villian who knows? 

Anand seems to be heartless and cruel on some other level. I was so glad Abhi silenced him. He will definitely want to take revenge for his insult even though Abhi is ill.

I don't mind shadi and all but won't be able to see Niyati suddenly fall in love out of blue😆For now she should just treat him like a patient. She is behaving that way for now but she already seems a little mesmerized by him😆 though I do understand he is quite sweet and charming❤️

Also I liked the way they showed sensitiity towards mental health. They are calling him bimar like any other patient having any physical disorder or disease. Nobody as of now has called him mad or something. I hope they maintain it like this. 

@bold, True he is a really sweet and sensitive guy so her getting impressed with him doesn't come as a surprise. But when it comes to romance,I prefer slowburn as well. 

@purple,Me too. I hope they continue to handle the mental health angle with sensitivity in future as well. 

Melkor thumbnail
Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

It's not that bad except for certain scenes here & there.

For example, the umbrella return by jumping/performing stunt was unrealistic.😆

The one where he slapped himself over publicly declaring ILU to Niyati was good one. The doc is so manipulative and control-freak, there is distance between personal & professional life but dude had to call niyati's mother to wreak havoc. 

Execution can be improved to tone down the "la la la" or drooling sessions. 

That umbrella stunt was both unrealistic and funny 😆 Apart from it the rest of the scene was decent.

The male lead Himanshu has a set of expressive eyes. And he did not overdo any of the scenes till now.

The doctor is really pesky. Even if Abhi proposed Niyati,he had no business complaining to her mom about it. That's peak childish behaviour.

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Melkor

I don't think he is psychotic per say. He did have an episode but ended up harming himself. 

Was watching TBJJN today😆 it seems to be good as of now😆 Found the ML very mysterious though. They aren't revealing much about him. FL journey going too smoothly so definitely something is wrong🤣 though the promo was quite positive, hoping there is much more to the story.

That forum too hasn't opened yet😒

MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhshre95

No he isn't that violent as of now😆 There was only one scene where he tried to harm himself when Niyati slaps him. Otherwise he has been shown quite normal

So the promos were misleading😲

MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Melkor

I havent watched but I keep updated on it. They are about to get married and then I guess the mystery will be revealed on why he married her and what his secret is.

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

This just great love this show