Anyone watching the show?

Posted: 2 years ago

Hello. Is anyone following the show? It is growing on me❤️

Originally posted by Melkor

Hello. Is anyone following the show? It is growing on me❤️

Watched all four episodes in fast forward mode today😆 got curious seeing the promo regarding the "karz" part 

Seems to be an interesting show as of now. Lot of mystery around both Niyati and Abhimanyu. Will give few episodes a try.

Any idea whats the story about??

Was searching for this forum today morning but didn't find it. And now its there😆

Edited by bhshre95 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by bhshre95

Watched all four episodes in fast forward mode today😆 got curious seeing the promo regarding the "karz" part 

Seems to be an interesting show as of now. Lot of mystery around both Niyati and Abhimanyu. Will give few episodes a try.

Any idea whats the story about??

Was searching for this forum today morning but didn't find it. And now its there😆

The synopsis did not reveal much about the story apart from what was shown in the promos that Niyati is a nurse who forms a bond with her patient Abhimanyu. I am curious about the "karz" part as well.

I have a guess. Maybe Niyati and Abhimanyu were married/engaged to each other in their childhood 🤪Or maybe it is an entirely different secret altogether.

Both the leads are quite good looking which is the cherry on top of the cake. I was looking for the forum as well  😆

P.S. The rendition of the classic Aggar Tum Naa Hote which has been created for this show is delightful. I hope the complete version releases soon.

Edited by Melkor - 2 years ago

The synopsis did not reveal much about the story apart from what was shown in the promos that Niyati is a nurse who forms a bond with her patient Abhimanyu. I am curious about the "karz" part as well.

I have a guess. Maybe Niyati and Abhimanyu were married/engaged to each other in their childhood 🤪Or maybe it is an entirely different secret altogether.

Both the leads are quite good looking which is the cherry on top of the cake. I was looking for the forum as well  😆

P.S. The rendition of the classic Aggar Tum Naa Hote which has been created for this show is delightful. I hope the complete version releases soon.

@bold - Even I was thinking the same. So I had actually expected some characters to already know each other. Like Niyati's parents knowing Abhi or something like that but no one seems to know anyone🤪but there is definitely some secretsmiley36 maybe that's why Abhi already feels a connection with her. That Anand seems quite fishy too I am scared Abhi ko kuch kar na de😵

Maybe both have memory loss or something?🤣🤣 also curious about Abhi's condition. Wonder what went wrong with him.

I hope they don't rush and make Niyati suddenly fall in love. I liked how she observed him and deducted he has some problem. And that's why wants to help him

Yup both are good looking and seem to be playing their part nicely. I hope there is some good story to support them as well.

I was very curious about the story so was eager for the forum to know what others are thinking about it😆 hope more people join in soon..

@pink- yup it's very beautiful, kinda addictive❤️ and has this haunting feel

Originally posted by bhshre95

@bold - Even I was thinking the same. So I had actually expected some characters to already know each other. Like Niyati's parents knowing Abhi or something like that but no one seems to know anyone🤪but there is definitely some secretsmiley36 maybe that's why Abhi already feels a connection with her. That Anand seems quite fishy too I am scared Abhi ko kuch kar na de😵

Maybe both have memory loss or something?🤣🤣 also curious about Abhi's condition. Wonder what went wrong with him.

I hope they don't rush and make Niyati suddenly fall in love. I liked how she observed him and deducted he has some problem. And that's why wants to help him

Yup both are good looking and seem to be playing their part nicely. I hope there is some good story to support them as well.

I was very curious about the story so was eager for the forum to know what others are thinking about it😆 hope more people join in soon..

@pink- yup it's very beautiful, kinda addictive❤️ and has this haunting feel

@bold,Same here. I was expecting Niyati's parents to get shocked upon hearing Abhi's name par unhone koi reaction hi nahi diya😆

Dr Anand was bad news from Day 1. Yeh aage jaake pakka negative hone waala hai. Abhi's mom should have atleast given it some thought before entrusting him with her son's treatment.

The suspense behind Abhi's condition and their secret has been handled properly so far. Even I don't want them to rush with it or with Niyati's feelings for Abhi because what she feels for him right now is just guilt and compassion. If they opt for the slowburn route with these two then the story will be worth watching. Though I know at some point dono ki shaadi toh honi hi hai because it is ITV 😆 

Yes. I am looking forward to more people joining in and sharing their views.

Finally the forum is open I am glad Zee is finally bringing in good shows. Rishton Ka Manjha, Tere Bina Jiya Jaye Na and now this.

I havent started watching yet

But is Abhi as psychotic as he was shown in the promos?😆

Yupp forum open👏

Love the 1st week it was a bliss 🥰

@bold,Same here. I was expecting Niyati's parents to get shocked upon hearing Abhi's name par unhone koi reaction hi nahi diya😆

Dr Anand was bad news from Day 1. Yeh aage jaake pakka negative hone waala hai. Abhi's mom should have atleast given it some thought before entrusting him with her son's treatment.

The suspense behind Abhi's condition and their secret has been handled properly so far. Even I don't want them to rush with it or with Niyati's feelings for Abhi because what she feels for him right now is just guilt and compassion. If they opt for the slowburn route with these two then the story will be worth watching. Though I know at some point dono ki shaadi toh honi hi hai because it is ITV 😆 

Yes. I am looking forward to more people joining in and sharing their views.

Vahi😆 I was expecting them to recognise him or his mom recognising Niyati or something😆 

Maybe Niyati and Abhi met, fell in love then had memory loss🤣 their parents somehow knew koi tha par kon tha nahi pata🤪

Jo bhi ho I hope the mystery is something interesting and they surprise us plesently

@bold- don't know why but the guy freaks me out how come his mom trusted him so easily and told him everything maybe she id also a villian who knows? 

Anand seems to be heartless and cruel on some other level. I was so glad Abhi silenced him. He will definitely want to take revenge for his insult even though Abhi is ill.

I don't mind shadi and all but won't be able to see Niyati suddenly fall in love out of blue😆For now she should just treat him like a patient. She is behaving that way for now but she already seems a little mesmerized by him😆 though I do understand he is quite sweet and charming❤️

Also I liked the way they showed sensitiity towards mental health. They are calling him bimar like any other patient having any physical disorder or disease. Nobody as of now has called him mad or something. I hope they maintain it like this. 

Originally posted by evilxbalaa

Finally the forum is open I am glad Zee is finally bringing in good shows. Rishton Ka Manjha, Tere Bina Jiya Jaye Na and now this.

I havent started watching yet

But is Abhi as psychotic as he was shown in the promos?😆

No he isn't that violent as of now😆 There was only one scene where he tried to harm himself when Niyati slaps him. Otherwise he has been shown quite normal

It's not that bad except for certain scenes here & there.

For example, the umbrella return by jumping/performing stunt was unrealistic.😆

The one where he slapped himself over publicly declaring ILU to Niyati was good one. The doc is so manipulative and control-freak, there is distance between personal & professional life but dude had to call niyati's mother to wreak havoc. 

Execution can be improved to tone down the "la la la" or drooling sessions.