Anidita thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Aura is a kid and asking for a mature content  on her is not correct. 

No discussions on  Wattpad stories  here. 

If you want to know, you can PM to the members. 

Edited by Viswasruti - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tinnie96 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Well you have to elaborate a bit, do you want to read FFs where Aura remains as Bondita, Anchal is as Bondita Or where Bondita is a teenager and experiences various things? 

Anidita thumbnail

I just want ffs in which the character Bondita starts developing feelings for Anirudh. She is an adolescent. (Mature ffs)

Edited by Anidita - 2 years ago
Anidita thumbnail

Please don't get me wrong here. I came across some mature stories where it showed choti bondita as the main lead on wattpad. So I was just curious to know more. Thats all. I respect Aurra a lot and I am against a child being made a figure of fantasy. 

Tinnie96 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anidita

Please don't get me wrong here. I came across some mature stories where it showed choti bondita as the main lead on wattpad. So I was just curious to know more. Thats all. I respect Aurra a lot and I am against a child being made a figure of fantasy. 

It's ok! Being curious is not wrong either ☺️ I know you didn't see this with a bad light but just due to curiousity (to be honest I was also curious to know how these stories were written 😛this was new to me, we really have got such good writers in our fandom, reading various stories are fun!❤️)