Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

She's off her rockers and a despo. In other words, she's a non-offensive but equally loony version of Kangana. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blood_Sacrifice thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

She's off her rockers and a despo. In other words, she's a non-offensive but equally loony version of Kangana. 

Does she talk trash of other people like Kangana? She seems more like a looney recluse if you ask me

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

She never struck me as one .  Does she bring up Amitabh ? All that sindoor on her  head is a bit weird. It looks nice on her but......

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sindoor Bhari Maang 

Goddess Rekha 

atominis thumbnail

Unfortunately yes she is.

It saddens me to see her refer to Amitabh or do antics like wearing sindoor at award shows or cry while singing songs from her and Amitabh's old films.

The way she keeps talking about Amitabh in interviews or reality shows or even talks about Jaya just irks me.

It has been decades now. Rekha should just stop her obsession with a man who never had guts to acknowledge his relationship with her and who ignores her, avoids her. Amitabh is married, has grown grandkids also now. Rekha herself is a widow. It is strange how she has not moved on nor talks of her late husband or any other person she had affair with. She even does not talk about Farzana who is her secretary and stays with her and Rekha makes her dress up like a man.

If she has not moved on it is okay but atleast do not show it in public and make a tamasha of yourself and the other person.

These Amitabh Rekha Jaya memes till date are annoying and embarassing.

I bet Rekha does these antics more because she enjoys this attention and likes fans taking sides. 

It is sad how Rekha has reduced her legacy to just this affair and is known less for her iconic work as an actor and more for this affair or all sindoor and antics at this age.

I would rather remember her as someone who did films like Ghar, Khubsoorat, transformed herself with hard work, discipline, defied odds to become an iconic actress, than this wannabe modern day Mirabai that she wants to become for Amitabh.

Amitabh does not deserve this obsession from her. Nor does she deserve to water down her legacy and be known only for obsession with Amitabh. 

I admired her for living on her own terms, working hard on herself as an actor. But this unnecessary reference to Bachchans in her interviews and TV appearances is ruining her legacy, lowering her own stature, making her look desperate. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Who isn't attention seeker?

We all are bloody attention seekers.

Humans are attention whores.

I don't know much about Rekha's attention seeking behavior cuz I haven't really noticed that in interviews/appearances. But what is she supposed to do if media keeps asking her the same questions for decades? You can either make light of it and humor them or just avoid it altogether. She doesn't really have anything to lose and probably doesn't give a crap about how her shenanigans affect AB's family ... so she does whatever she wants?! I don't know, just guessing. 

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I can't think of anyone else who seeks and gets more attention than Queen Rekha Ji herself. Silsila | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

She lives for the drama. At times petty, at times desperate, all times iconic.Jaya Bachchan GIF - Jaya Bachchan Rekha - Discover & Share GIFs

A true dramaqueen, diva and nautanki. Her power is amazing.80s Bollywood Fashion: The Iconic 80s Bollywood Trends

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

I can't think of anyone else who seeks and gets more attention than Queen Rekha Ji herself.

She lives for the drama. At times petty, at times desperate, all times iconic.Jaya Bachchan GIF - Jaya Bachchan Rekha - Discover & Share GIFs

A true dramaqueen, diva and nautanki. Her power is amazing.

the awkwardness here ā€¦ Iā€™m dead! šŸ˜‚

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TrollikaDevi

She never struck me as one .  Does she bring up Amitabh ? All that sindoor on her  head is a bit weird. It looks nice on her but......

This was during this year's Indian idol visit... 

They used it as a promo... I cannot even watch it without cringing but Rekha seems so proud of her 'retort' and everybody's reaction is just ughhh...

https://youtu.be/bted872feY8