Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Attraction was at peak during the lion track as well. Hayeee mere Raghvi. 

I wished they explored the sexual side to a marriage after she stopped in the marriage. They should have talked about it coz eventually toh karna hi padta. Both knew they were attracted to each other - it wasn't a top secret.

I always had issues with how they wrote Pallavi all of a sudden (it felt like to me at least) not understanding anything about physical attraction and where that goes with your spouse (but then it seems like they brought it back but them bringing it back bc of wanting a kid also left a bad taste in my mouth LOL). 

fria319 thumbnail

Also. REN. YES THE LION TRACK. 

THE BOMB. 

THE WIPING OF THE SWEAT WITH THE SAREE PALLU. 

THE MOVING OF HAIR. 

DAAAAAAAYYYYYYUUUMMMMMM SON.

Shri_12 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Shri_12

Matam thread chhodo, I expect you guys to write the con you wanted on 18+ thread. Samajhala. Ardhamenda. 

Jitne log Utne cons chahiye merko 

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: fria319

Also. REN. YES THE LION TRACK. 

THE BOMB. 

THE WIPING OF THE SWEAT WITH THE SAREE PALLU. 

THE MOVING OF HAIR. 

DAAAAAAAYYYYYYUUUMMMMMM SON.

Actually in that Red Saree episode when Raghav falls on Pallavi(after pulling her away from the package which he thinks has bomb) Raghav says - Tum mera favorite Gaddha ho na. That dialogue legit cracks me up when I see it now. 

Few other classic dialogues in that episode. 

-  Arey waah sab ke ghar courier se samaan aata hain tumhare ghar toh bomb aata hain. 

- Next time bomb aayega na tumhare ghar bhej doonga

- Maut ke darwaaze pe khade ho par taunt marna nahin chodooge and Raghav's Same to you. 

Raghav really is number 1 when it comes to taunts. That is why Pallavi says - Duniya ki har saas fail hain tumhare taunts ke aage. 

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PSharada

Actually in that Red Saree episode when Raghav falls on Pallavi(after pulling her away from the package which he thinks has bomb) Raghav says - Tum mera favorite Gaddha ho na. That dialogue legit cracks me up when I see it now. 

-  Arey waah sab ke ghar courier se samaan aata hain tumhare ghar toh bomb aata hain. 

- Maut ke darwaaze pe khade ho par taunt marna nahin chodooge and Raghav's Same to you. 

Raghav really is number 1 when it comes to taunts. That is why Pallavi says - Duniya ki har saas fail hain tumhare taunts ke aage. 

One of my most favorite scenes pre marriage. They looked so fresh.

Yes Fria the pallu se wiping sweat. Did these two gadhhas realise how intimate that action is. I don't think kisi aur ke saath they would do it. 

Also him taking her hair behind is special because of his fascination for her hair.

fria319 thumbnail

I'm gonna watch that episode again today LOL 

It was really top notch. 

fria319 thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

One of my most favorite scenes pre marriage. They looked so fresh.

Yes Fria the pallu se wiping sweat. Did these two gadhhas realise how intimate that action is. I don't think kisi aur ke saath they would do it. 

Also him taking her hair behind is special because of his fascination for her hair.

Nope. They never realized the haq they jhataoed on each other. LOL. 

PSharada thumbnail

I'm gonna watch that episode again today LOL 

It was really top notch. 

I always watch the Lion track to lift my mood up. That dialogue of Raghav - Hawa main filter also comes during this time. I legit have used that dialogue so many times in the summer that it has now become part of my daily vocabulary. 

fria319 thumbnail

I always watch the Lion track to lift my mood up. That dialogue of Raghav - Hawa main filter also comes during this time. I legit have used that dialogue so many times in the summer that it has now become part of my daily vocabulary. 

hahaha. Bhool Bhool is part of mine now LOL.

PSharada thumbnail

hahaha. Bhool Bhool is part of mine now LOL.

Yup the way Pallavi keeps on cursing him in her mind and Raghav exactly repeats the same words and says all these words mere kuch nahin bigaad sakta hain, Issko main hawa main filter kar deta hain. I was like dude how can you be like this cool. Raghav at that time was legit awesome - unapologetic and in his Raghav Rao persona.