Riansh os - Confrontation Completed

Ashriansh thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This is from when aryan writes the note "Main ragini ka sach jaanti hu" to create misunderstanding between riansh.

Riddhima was coming towards her room. She was continuously getting calls from kabir but she wasn't picking it. Just then she heard a scream

V: Riddhima 😑...
Riddhima rushes towards their room. Due to water droplets on the floor, riddhu slips but before she hugs the ground, a pair of hand holds her.
She opens her eyes and finds vansh holding her.

She gets lost in his eyes.Vansh's hair was wet.Few droplets of water were falling.In the trance of the moment riddhima's hand reaches on his hair and she starts to play with it.

Both were leaning closer to each other. They were able to feel each other's breath. Just then vansh realises and he jerks her away.
Riddhu was shocked by his behavior.

R(caring) : What happened vansh?
V(angry) :Stop acting riddhima. Ban toh aese rhi ho jaise kuch patah hi nhi hai. Kya bhoot sawar hai tume ragini ka 😑
R(irritated) : Kya keh rhe ho tum vansh. Sidha sidha bolo
Vansh shows the note to her
Vansh: What is this❓Y the hell r u so bothered abt her.

Riddhu gets shocked to see the note. She hadn't done it. She understood tht someone was trying to create misunderstanding between them. And unfortunately tht person was successful. She felt hurt but then also calming herself

R:Vansh i have not done.....
V: Stop it riddhima. Dont try to act...
R (shouts) : Shut up vansh (vansh gets shocked). I have not done this and let's be honest jab bhi mujhe tumse kuch puchna hota hai toh main sidha sidha tumse poochti hu. Aese koi note nhi banathi. Aur main pagal nhi hu jo aesa karungi kyunki mujhe patah hai ki agar aesa kiya toh koi saboot na hote hue bhi tum ilzaam mujh hi pe lagauge
Vansh regrets his behavior. He understands tht in anger he did not use his brain

He was abt to apologize but riddhu goes from there

V(himself ) : Yeh kya kar diya tune vansh. Lagtha hai naraaz ho gyi. Bina galthi ke hi uspe chila diya. Ab maloom nhi kab tak muh phoolake ghumegi πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
(Serious tone) but who did this. In my room only family members can get in so this is surely done by someone from my family. And this is done by someone who hates riddhima as tht person wanted me to doubt on her. So it is done by (anger) either ishani or aryan or chachi.

Riddhu was sure tht vansh did not kill ragini and someone is trying to frame him. So to learn the truth abt the footage she was going to meet kabir. But at that time someone strikes on her head and she faints. This was done by chachi and aryan

They were abt to kidnap her but at tht time vansh was coming towards them. Having no other option they hid her in vansh's car

Vansh was driving his car when be felt someone banging his car's dickey.
He stops the cars and opens the dickey to find riddhu there. He was abt to say but

R(anger): Before u start blaming me. Let me tell u i m not SPYING on u. Someone hit me and after tht i dont remember anything. And now I m fed up of saving everyone. I m damn sure it's someone from ur family but as always u won't listen anything against them. So leave it I ll see it on my own.

Vansh was now hurt. He knew he was at fault as he shouted on her in morning but how can she blame him for this.

V(hurt) Do baatein, pehli main tumpe chilaane nahi waala tha itna toh main bhi samajhtha hu ki tum agar jasusi karne ghusi hoti toh awaaz karke mujhe itilla nahi karthi aur dusri baat jab bhi tumhe chot lagi hai toh maine poocha hai ki kaise hua toh tum toh yahi kehti thi ki tumhaari galti hai,mujhe abhi bhi nhi patah ki meri family ke wajah se tumhe kya takleef hui hai. Toh pls for god sake tell me. I m not any mindreader tht I will learn on my own.

R: Accha jaise tum jaan lethe toh apni family ko saza dethe. Voh tumhaari family hai vansh tum meri liye unko kyu tokoge.

V(anger):Kyunki tum meri family ho. For God sake u r my wife, u r my responsibility, bcoz i
R(hurt) : ohh toh ab baz yahi rishta baaki hai humare beech, sahi kaha main toh sirf tumhaari responsibility hu. Usse zyada kya, ek kaam karthi hu na main tumhe iss responsibility se bhi aazaad kar deti hu, chali jaathi hu tumhaare zindagi se hum....
V(anger + love +hurt) : Don't u dare sweetheart. Maine pehli bhi kaha tha ki jab tak hum me se kisiki sasein nahi ruk jaathi tab tak hume koi alag nahi kar saktha. Aur mujhe pura bolne dogi tum...
R(hurt + tears) : Pls vansh tumhe koi natak karne ki zarurat nahi hai main jaanthi hu ki tum aaj bhi ragini se pyaar karthe ho, Maine tumhaari angre se baatein sun li thi.

Flashback starts

In car,
Vansh was talking to angre abt how he has kept ragini safe from everyone as she is very important to him but riddhu as always misunderstood him 😭

Flashback ends

Seeing vansh lost she thought even he wants this and was abt to go but as soon as she took a step she felt a tug and found herself in his arms.

V(shouts) : I don't love ragini. Jab dekho ragini ragini. Main jaantha hu tum bhi mere liye same feel karthi ho but phir bhi humesha usse humare beech mein laa dethi hu.
R(shocked) : Yeh tum kya keh rahe ho vansh
V: Fine. Tumhe abhi bhi samajh nahi aa raha toh suno (shouts) I LOVE U RIDDHIMA, I LOVE U, I LOVE U MRS RIDDHIMA VANSH RAISINGHANIA ( Riddhu had tears in her eyes) I love this name as it makes me feel tht u belong to me, it makes me feel blessed as I have u as my wife and the best thing is tht I know whatever may happen u will always be there for me, I know u will always be there in my thicks and thins.(Riddhu smiles) Pls sweetheart ab toh bol do. Mara jaa raha hu tumhaare muh se sunne ke liye. VR kabhi bhi itna besabar nahi hua.
R: I love u too Vansh, I love u so very much
And they share a hug full of joy and love.

V: Sweetheart
R: Hmm
V: Voh.... Umm...
Breaks the hug and faces him
R(frowns) : Kya hua vansh
V: Voh can I kiss u?
Riddhi looks down and blushes but our VR misinterprets it
V: It's fine if you don't want, tum mujhe mana kar sakthi ho, main bura....

He was not able to say anything else as he was feeling soft lips on his rough lips. He opened his eyes to see his sweetheart kissing him.. He was shocked to respond but then his cute little wife bit on his lower lip and he started responding.. Both sucking and nibbling each other lips.. Their tongue fighting for dominance... Vansh didn't wanted to break the kiss but as he felt her losing her breathe,he separated.

V( mischievous glint) : Vaise sweetheart maine ek jhut bola.
Riddhi frowns
V: Yahi ki VR kabhi besabar nahi hua. Main bohot baar besabar hua hu.
R(innocence) : Kab vansh
V: Jab maine tumhaara zip band kiya tab,jab maine tumhe saree pehnai tab, jab tumhaare blouse ki dori khul gyi tab, jab jab tum mere saamne aayi ho na tab tab mujhe tumhaare saath bohot kuch galat karne ke mann kiya hai and winks at her.
Riddhuma's cheek turns a dark shade of red by listening to her hubby's not so innocent talks.
R(bushes) Vansh....
And they again hug each other, with this vansh remembers abt ragini
V: Sweetheart
R: Hmm
V: Chalo we need to go to meet ragini
R: Nahi vansh, I have trust on u. U don't need to do....
V(tears) : Shhh... Sweetheart. Ab himmat nahi bachi ki humaare beech mein koi aur galat fehmi aaye aur main seh saku. Iss liye ab koi jhoot nahi.
R: Thik hai. (Thinks) If vansh starts to hate me bcoz of my past then wht will I do. No no I... I... Need to tell him the truth... But I ll tell him after we reach VR mansion.

With this they drove off to the safe house where ragini is kept as informed by the doctor, ragini was awake.
Riddhima had full trust on vansh but she was feeling a bit insecure which was a normal human tendency.

V: Miss Mittal
Ra(teary eyed) : Vansh

She came to hug him but vansh pushed her away and indicated her to sit.
Ra: Vansh tum.
V: Miss Mittal mujhe sirf apne sawaalon ke jawab chahiye aur koi baatein nahi

Then ragini sees riddhima and thinks who she can be.
V(anger) : Miss Mittal who killed my mom?
R(shocked) : Vansh wht r u saying. U.. U.. Said tht Uma ma ran away then....
V(tears) : No riddhima. I lied from everyone, my mom didn't ran away, it's true tht even I learnt the truth 3 yrs back, before tht I used to feel the same but then one day when I was questioning Miss Mittal in gun point, she told me tht my mom ran away but then she got shot.

Hearing this riddhu was shocked but vansh thought tht she interpreted tht he had hurt ragini

V(cupping her face) : No sweetheart. Pls trust me. I did not hurt her. It's true tht...
R: Shh... Maine aise hi nahi kaha ki mujhe tumpe bharosa hai I mean it. I know tumne kuch nahi kiya hai
Ra(shocked) : Vansh tum iss ladki ko sweetheart kyu bula rahe ho, yeh...
V: It is Mr.Raisinghania for u Miss Mittal.
Ra: But Vansh I m ur fiance.
V: Ex-fiance Miss Mittal.
Ra: But Vansh u
V: Miss Mittal aap mujhe seedha seedha bata do ki kisne meri mom ki jaan li varna tum jaanthi ho mere paas aur bohot tareeke hai.
Ra: Nahi vansh. Pehle tum batao yeh ladki....

And with this a gunshot was heard. Vansh was standing holding a gun
V: I m sorry sweetheart....
Ragini was happy as she thought vansh is calling her sweetheart, aese toh he never called her such names but no offence.
V(looking towards riddhu) : I know tht u hate violence. We r total opposites, u r a doctor and I m a mafia but trust me I never killed any innocent and it was never my choice to become so but life made me like this.

Listening this ragini was shocked+ hurt bcoz vansh never told her this, it's not tht she mind but with this she was getting to know the value of the woman in front of her.

V: tum kisi aur ki jaan bachaane ke liye apni jaan daaw pe laga sakthi ho even if u hate tht person just like how u saved me.

Ragini was happy listening tht riddhu didn't love him but alas her joy was short lived.

R: Nahi Vansh. Aaj main tumhe ek sachai batana chahti hu. Maine tumhare liye goli iss liye nahi khai kyunki main aesa kisi ke liye bhi karthi balki yeh main tumhaare alawa kisi ke liye bhi nahi karthi. (Vansh shocked+ happy) Maanthi hu tab tumse pyaar nahi karthi thi par phir bhi maalum nahi kyu jab tum par banduk tani hui dekhi toh aesa laga ki apna bohot keemti kuch kho bethungi shayad dil tumhe apna maane laga tha.

Vansh was very happy listening to this he was having tears of joy.

R: Aur rahi baat tum mafia ho toh itne dino main itna toh jaan gayi thi ki tum kya kar sakthe ho. Mujhe iss sabse matlab nahi. Mujhe bas itna pata hai tht I love u.

Ragini was shocked to hell and was crying.

V: I love u too sweetheart. Thank u so much.
Ra: Vansh yeh... Yeh.... Ladki... Kaun... Hai
V: Miss Mittal aakhri baar keh raha hu It's Mr Raisinghania Or VR for u. I hate outsiders calling me by my name. And abt her. (He pulls riddhu towards him by her waist ) Meet my love, my sweetheart, my wife Mrs Riddhima Vansh Raisinghania.

Ragini felt as if land beneath her foot slipped away. She was broken. But she was to blame as she was behind vansh's money.

V: Stop wasting time and tell me who killed my mom?
Ra(wiped her tears):Anupriya killed ur mother.
V(anger):Dont u dare...
R:Vansh ruko usse bolne do
Ra: Vansh main sach bol rahi hu, itna hi nahi voh tumhe aur sabko bewakoof bana rahi hai, voh sirf apne sage bete se pyaar karthi hai aur yeh sab paiso ke liye kar rahi hu

Vansh was shocked listening to all this but he wasn't ready to believe it.
R: Ragini can u pls tell us who is Anupriya's son?
Ra:Yes, he is a CBI Officer. His name is Kabir.

Riddhima was shocked would be an understatement, she was dumbstruck. She understood tht all this while Kabir was fooling her. From the time she had started to trust vansh she had started doubting Kabir and his intentions and today her all doubts were confirmed. She wasn't heartbroken bcoz long back she had started loving vansh and had forgotten Kabir. But she was petrified wht if vansh learns her truth. He will break in the worst way possible. At this time she remembered tht Anupriya was the one who killed uma mom, she looked at vansh and saw him scaring ragini.

R: Vansh sambhalo apne aap ko.
V(choking on voice due to tears) :Riddhima...yeh...yeh...jhoot bol rahi hai... Mom... Aesa kabhi nahi karengi.. Voh...
R: Vansh meri baat suno aaj main tumhe kuch batana chahati hu.

And then she tells him everything she knew abt anupriya.

Vansh was heart broken but he anyhow managed. He told Ragini tht she is going to Mauritius and tht she should never come back to india Or between them or else he won't think once before killing her.

(I don't want to drag so they have reached VR mansion)

In VR mansion,
Vansh proves tht anupriya killed uma. Police came to arrest her.
A(shouts):Yeh mat sochna ki tum jeet gaye. Mera beta hai. Voh aayega aur tum sabse badla lega.(thinks) : Vansh has not said anything abt Kabir so I won't reveal anything abt him or else he will harm him and I can't even reveal riddhima Or else she will spoil my plan. My Kabir will surely come and will own this empire.

With this she left from there with the officers.

In riansh room,
Riddhima came running to the room as she knew vansh won't be able to handle this betrayal as he loved Anupriya just like his own mother.

As expected the whole room was destroyed and there vansh was sitting in a corner coiled like a baby.

Riddhima came to him and hugged him. She knew he needed her.

Vansh hugged her tightly and started crying uncontrollably.
V(choking) : How... Could.. She?... I... I... Always... Considered her my... Mother... But ...she was the...one ...who killed my mom,she...was...faking...everything...till...till now. I.. I had.. Blind trust on her... But.... Am.. Am I.. Tht unworthy tht... Each and...Every person in my life backstabs me... .. Bola na... Riddhima.. Kya.. Kya... Main itna bura hu.. (Looked with teary eyes)Tum.. Tum.. Bhi mujhe chodkar chali jaogi na.
R(teary eyes) : Shh... Vansh tum bure nahi ho balki tum bohot acche hai... Ithne ki agar koi nahi bhi chahein toh bhi usse tumse pyaar ho jaye... Aur rahi baat meri toh main tumhe kabhi bhi chodkar nahi jaungi... Kabhi nahi..

With this they comforted each other. They found their solace in each other.

Next day,

Morning,
All were shaken by the truth but they were very happy tht the culprit is in jail now.

Television:-
Reporter:Breaking news. Inspector Kabir sharma was found smuggling diamonds. When CBI officers came to arrest him, he was not ready to surrender instead tried to harm an on duty officer due to which in self defence, he was shot. So, inspector Kabir is dead. CBI is trying to find whether he has hand in any other smuggling. For other details keep watching News hour.

And there was one person in VR mansion who was smirking .....

And tht person was revealed to be

Riddhima

(A/N - How many of u expected it to be vansh. Do tell me)

Yes she was the one who did all this. She gave Kabir a pouch in which there were diamonds tht were illegal. She gave him tht pouch saying it was proof against vansh. She was the one who gave tip to the CBI officers. Finally Kabir is dead. She knew if he would be alive then he would break her relationship with vansh, so she trapped him in his own trap, she had planned to reveal her truth to vansh but after she saw how broken vansh was due to his so called mother, she knew he won't be able to handle this truth. So she did wht was needed. She did not plan his murder, she had thought to keep him in lifelong imprisonment but she was damn happy tht he died, looks like God was on her side.

Vansh was shocked, he was happy tht Kabir was dead but he was shocked tht Kabir was into smuggling.

At night,
Vansh was stressed with all the happenings but he was happy tht finally everything was perfect between him and his sweetheart.

He entered his room and was shocked to see riddhima in a very short lingerie tht only reached till her mid thighs, it was properly showing all her curves and he was very well able to see her cleavage. He became hard seeing this scene.

Riddhima came near him and wrapped her hands around his neck.
R(sexy voice) : Hey
V:Hi
R: Kya hua vansh.
She started playing with his hair.
V: Sweetheart don't. U can't even imagine wht all dirty thoughts r coming in my mind.
R:mhmm.(Near his earlobe) : Toh rok kaun raha hai aapko and winks at him.

And with this vansh's sabar broke and then we all know wht would have happened. πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

The end 

Signing off
ASH😘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome Story πŸ‘

I wish serial mein bhi aisa kuch dikhatein.

Vansh & riddhima really needed the confrontation. 

& I really like the way riddhima wiped away Kabir from her life.😎

Uske sath sahi huaπŸ‘πŸΌ

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Amazing one shot πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Abby143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Nice story...

Hope show mein v koi proper confrontation hota😐